TRUMP IS FINISHED

HOLY SHIT

TRUMPKINS BTFO

SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR /HER/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4CKfv39X3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trumpkins are BTFO, but let's not pretend that Hillary wouldn't be giving Erdogan a congratulatory blumpkin right now.

Fuck off shill, the US-Turkey alliance has been ongoing since 1831, why would he ruin that now?

yawn

Hillary would have done the same thing, Achmed

Not publically at least.

Like I care about him congratulating the Roach King.

youtube.com/watch?v=q4CKfv39X3s

Erdogan is /ourguy/

SOMEONE DID SOMETHING THEREFORE THEY MEANT ALL THE EXTREMES I CAN THINK OF

IMPLICATIONS ARE FUN

>fucking Turkey can set up a theofascist regine
>zomph can't
I AM WITH HER

>Erdogan is a nationalist

What's the problem here, shareblue?

>pewdiepie is Nazi
>Paul Watson is a shill
>Milo is a pedophile
>Alex Jones is CIA
>Trump is a Russian agent

Only rural and suburban retards support Assad and Putin

Cool, hip, young educated city liberals all support ISIS and Erdogan

13th post best post

Damn, you're right. It's over. I guess America First will ne-
Fuck off you dirty faggot.

haha based post my fellow pede
erdogan ftw!

Alaw*tes are basically christians claiming to be muslims anyways. Not really a surprise

>US ally ruling the most strategically important land in all of the Mediterranean
>wins ultimate power over state in referendum
>huge influence in outcomes of Syria

What is Trump supposed to do? Denounce him, cut the alliance, and leave the Dardanelles to Russia?

this isn't contradictory to trump's "thing" it's actually quite in line

fuck atacuck, erdogan is what people want.

by the way I was and still am one of the anti-trump posters regarding the syria strike

fuck that dude, Erdogan is pretty much the same as Trump, if they switched places a year ago, they'd pretty much be doing the same shit

So what do we invest in since the dollar will tank and we go into our usual full depression like every other time rublicans gain full control.

Buy gold? Not oil since thats also in the shitter.

>buy oil to prevent wealth collapse

Are you considering just having a huge reserve oil tank on your property? This is not nor will it ever be a sensible investment

? I'm literally saying to not buy oil

Thanks. These shills are fucking retarded.

But you considered it which is nearly just as bad

literally what

damn nigger I should invest in reading glass because those are apparently going to go through the roof.

That would be an equally bad investment as reading glasses would be the first to go in a collapsed society

Kek

Trump loves roaches. Good to know.

damn dude...

An Islamic nationalist.

desu senpai PJW is just a edgy Brit who likes to suck kike cock for money. It's funny and all to watch him crash and burn into this funny meme, but seriously though, we need to keep him away from the Secret Guac Recipe.

lmao...

Of course he congratulated him. Trump will be expecting similar calls when he seizes permanent power as well.

What's wrong with Muslims as long as they stay in the middle east? Isn't Assad a muslim too?

The U.S has had a long history of looking the other way in regards to its allies. If the U.S can tolerate Saudi Arabia's antics, what makes you think, they'll attack a regime of arguably more strategic importance?

So will he kill off the Turkish Athiests?

Assad is Alawite, sectarian branch of Shi'ia """"Islam""""

Mainly because it's hard to justify certain foreign policy justified through "American values".

You can't just tell the American people we're going to war with a country to free them of oppression and to install democracy while ignore an ally removing democracy.

But maybe they can now that Americans are retarded.

>american education

Yeah because freeing countries from "oppression" has gone so well the past 15 years.