The JIDF has returned

Have you noticed the recent spam threads? Feel a little off to you?
Notice all the divisive buzzwords and rhetoric? The utter confusion all these "different" "individuals" randomly agreeing with each other have regarding our etiquette and speech?

These are not trolls, nor normal idiots from any of our rival forums out there.
These are legitimately paid call center interns. I don't know who their company's client is, but he thinks we're a threat somehow obviously hence the investment.

What do you do?
Simple. You troll them. Frustrate them at every turn. Mock them, deride them, call them out, post pics like pic related.
Janitors can't delete their samefaggotry and spam, mods can't ban them. Only we can do anything.

I am a legitimate cancerfag, I was around for the first bout of the JIDF raids. Several admitted to shilling here even when the company pulled funding for this board/site-in-general.
This is the way we handled them then. So I am teaching you.

Godspeed gentlemen.
And remember, use sage.
Put "sage" in the options field and your post doesn't bump the thread you're posting in.
Fucking newfags. Stop bumping bait threads regardless of who's posting it.

And yes, the JIDF is real.

thejidf.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAQJ8oVQYOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inner heaven is best heaven.....heres your bump shill

OP is a d&c stormfaggot that wants to turn Sup Forums against the most nationalistic, based country on earth. Don't forget to sage.

Some good old fashioned chicken lovin'

ew wtf u nasty

it is best

no u

checked... wtf i love isreal now

wtf i love israel even more now

north korea is based I ageee

Blessed

has meme magic gone too far?

this is a nice thread

i work for alex soros

hon hon baguette

delet that

check trips

The JIDF is small-time nobodies...

youtube.com/watch?v=lAQJ8oVQYOM

Well ketchup is mostly sugar so I guess this is okay. But I still hope you die, and soon, and in considerable pain.

Bump for interest

Yeah but they're still a nuisance that shouldn't be taken lightly. Invaders must have blood drawn.

isnt he worried about salmonella

We need this thread to hit top of the board everyday.

post holocaust infographs

bymp

the anti aj threads are very odd. everyone already knew he was playing a character on air, but there's like 3 threads up just right now. theyre trying to bring him down, you can see it in the msm too

I honestly haven't checked out those ones yet.
Is the format the OP not participating and some other dude spamming paragraphs of opinions about AJ being a shill or something?
And are there multiple people backing up said person seemingly out of nowhere?

I dont think they ever left

The client stopped paying them years ago. I'm sure they picked back up recently but not for a little while at least.
And don't forget the big fancy replacement to the JIDF is Media Matters or Shareblue.

bump because fuck kikes