Daily reminder that even if you are a NEET that failed at life if you start regulating attended church you will still...

Daily reminder that even if you are a NEET that failed at life if you start regulating attended church you will still be able to easily obtain a wife

>The typical U.S. Congregation draws an adult crowd that’s 61% female, 39% male. This gender gap shows up in all age categories.
>Midweek activities often draw 70 to 80 percent female participants.
>Christian universities are becoming convents. The typical Christian college in the U.S. enrolls almost 2 women for every 1 man.

churchformen.com/men-and-church/where-are-the-men/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156268/Duggar-tutor-engaged-man-convicted-raping-woman.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you are a NEET that failed at life
>>but you can still get a wife trust me brah, just go to church
>>even if you don't have a job and still live with your parents
>>just show up to church and you'll get a wife, ez-pz
top frickin kek

>regulating attended church
dude, I can't manage to do anything regularly except fapping
damn I hope WW3 soon desu

legalize rape

I went to church for the first time in 4 months with my family. Had a 9/10 redhead oggle at me the whole time. Not sure if I should go again.

I am curious what the gender gap is specific to 20-30 year olds... if you take the entire spectrum of all ages, it could just be older women being more represented.

its like the meme of how there are more women in the world, yes technically true, but how many guys would date a 50 year old woman whose husband died of a heart attack

Yes
They are full of ~30 year old career women that are panicking and are still young enough to pop out 1 or two kids
They will let you be a stay at home dad because they have no other options
>dude, I can't manage to do anything regularly except fapping
STOP

>They are full of ~30 year old career women that are panicking and are still young enough to pop out 1 or two kids
>They will let you be a stay at home dad because they have no other options
That sounds a little dangerous to me...I mean I know I can't afford to be picky but these women sound like they've most likely been around the block once or twice if you know what I am saying there fryman

Probably even more
Couples help close the gap and most of them are older
Of course you should

That is the absolute worst case scenario for a NEET that failed at life
If you have anything going for you you will have much more to chose from

I dont want to be catholic bros, what's the most redpilled religion?

>>Sup Forums
Sup Forums is not suppose to be degenerate. We may be Nazi weaboos but we have standards.

Protestant
Just avoid the mainline liberal cucked churches

How much would I need to have "going for me" if I don't want a wife/gf/fiancee who's taken a bunch of strange cocks? I'm a degenerate NEET who has 70/100 speechcraft and I clean up pretty decent

How exactly do I pick up women by going to church? Do I ask them out while we do the peace greeting?

Just telling me to go and saying women will magically start begging for me sounds like a jew scam.

Just start volunteering
Someone will probably even hook you up with a job if you want one
Look at this guy some fat sex offender go an alright looking girl because she was over 30

>New Duggar sex scandal: Family's live-in tutor, 31, engaged to man, 46, who got 'three-year sentence for anally penetrating strip-club worker without her consent'
>The Duggar family's live-in tutor Tabitha Paine, 31, is engaged to 46-year-old Timothy Robertson
>In 2000, Robertson was convicted of criminal sexual conduct in the third degree for anally penetrating his roommate without her consent
>He received a three-year- prison sentence which was suspended by the judge in the case, but had to register as a sex offender
>Robertson was taken off the sex offender registry in 2008 and pardoned of his crime, for which he credits God and prayer
>He claims that he and the woman, who worked in a strip club, were having consensual sex during a time he was into 'drinking, drugs and partying'
>The Duggars still threw an engagement party for the new couple, despite their past sex scandal with son Josh

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156268/Duggar-tutor-engaged-man-convicted-raping-woman.html

Talk to them after church
Discuss the sermon
Ask them if they want to do a bible study

>this entire post
>this entire story
>my visage q'uond

the trick is to go to the ministry events for your age group, I meet tonnes of chicks this way.

How do I get a job playing the piano at a church and will this help me pick up a Christian qt?

good god, their eyes tell a story as long as the bible

learn how to play the piano
find a church that needs someone to play it

Only the desperate turn to religion.

What does atheism give you?

A fedora

your choice Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs
or
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Fuck off. I don't worship Jewish gods. Despite having a massive following of leftist faggots, atheism is superior.

>atheism is superior.
Why?

These Church type women don't usually shave their pussies, which can come as a bit of shock to your average NEET.

Then again, most women once they are married and have popped out a couple of kids stop shaving their cunts.

Because at least you're not submitting to a religion that promotes pacifism written by the (((chosen people)))

Whoa there shitcunt...just because you're a NEET doesn't mean you have to go without getting laid

I personally like a little fur on the clam

The bible says there is a time to kill

I choose the fedoras

They seem honest and gentle

The meditation cunt has psychopath eyes and will likely cut my dick off and throw it in the garbage disposal.

just started going to Catholic church in new town I moved to about a month ago, saw some like tree of prayers gimmick thing out in the hall where people would write the things they are praying for, legit saw at least ten prayers that were for "finding a nice husband, or a man who loves Jesus as much as I do" etc.

not true at fucking all

Have you tried?

>if you start regulating attended church you will still be able to easily obtain a wife
I am not a neet but even i see this as a bad ideal since church women are born again virgins (aka those who rode the cock back in the old days but now ride the saviors love).

Marriage gives no benefit to men even with Christianity as it gives no control over women to men but even worse is not everyone is a believer in your God. I am not gonna fake my whole life just to get a wife i have no power over who has ridden dozens of cocks before.
>The typical U.S. Congregation draws an adult crowd that’s 61% female, 39% male. This gender gap shows up in all age categories.
This is because women want to find husbands in church and men don't give a shit about church. Most women who go to church looking for husbands are born again virgins who have hit the wall.
>Midweek activities often draw 70 to 80 percent female participants.
Men do this thing called working but even if we did not work on weekday service we still want to spend our free hours doing something else then sitting in church (like drinking). I don't want to sit in midweek church for the rest of my life living a lie.
>The typical Christian college in the U.S. enrolls almost 2 women for every 1 man
Christian colleges ban fucking so why would men want to go to them?

I don't need to fuck some girl then get expelled because i fucked her thereby losing all access to the rest of the women there. All it takes is one cunt snitch and i am out of there.

I go too church every sunday and have never talked to a woman

Been to church and youth groups. Every young white girl there was an ex-whore who's latest fuck was a Tyrone. Don't even bother guys, you're gonna get cucked especially if you get with a Christian girl. It's all far left PC love everything garbage. She'd unironically adopt Africans.

Good thing the Teutons, the Spanish, the Crusader States, the Byzantines, the Swedish, and the crusader Popes weren't Christian, otherwise they clearly would be pacifists. Oh wait...

Lol, what fucking church did you go to? Southern Baptist?

What they aren't telling you is most of those female church-goers are single mothers with lots of baggage looking for some beta bux. Very few women have the willpower needed to ignore their biological imperative during their most fertile years to try and find mr right.

>What they aren't telling you is most of those female church-goers are single mothers with lots of baggage looking for some beta bux.
I used to go to church, never seen that shit. Also been to many churches.

You're full of shit. lol

Go for a conservative church, idiot, those ones are not full of single mommies

>Been to church and youth groups. Every young white girl there was an ex-whore who's latest fuck was a Tyrone. Don't even bother guys, you're gonna get cucked especially if you get with a Christian girl. It's all far left PC love everything garbage. She'd unironically adopt Africans.
this is if you go for VERY ACTIVE church women which is like a leftwing activist.

Casual conservative White Christian girls exist.

Have you ever even been to a church? I attend a catholic church every sunday, in fact I sing in the choir. The 70 to 80 per cent females are all 70 to 80 years old you fucking retard. No girls there under the age of at least 40. None.

kek this is how they get you to join a sect. They bait you with women. Sorry to be a fedorafag here, but damn OP.

I guess maybe if the church is able to whip NEETs into shape somehow and put their life back on track it could help though.

>Go to church
>Majority of said church is young people and children
>Know many chicks all of whom are probably virgins (Obviously impossible to confirm)
>If you are suspected non-virgin no one decent will want to marry you. You are deemed as a terrible parent.
>If married in church then divorced. No one will marry you. If spouse dies, then you can find someone to marry you.

Wtf, have most churches become communist? Born again virgins? The fuck?

>all the girls are taken
I'm not going to try to cuck someone

I don't know what these people mean by born again virgins, obviously they go to some kind of protestant church. At catholic and orthodox churches, all the females there are either super old or bratty tweens that won't be going in another couple of years.

>Get 5-6 hours of sleep per night
>Want to stay up late and catch up on sleep on the weekends
>Church is at 10am on a fucking Sunday

Nah

>Born again virgins? The fuck?
why are you complaining faggot

I know girls like that around me, the only problem is that they're bluepilled normies. But they make better mates than 99% of females, anyway.

Faggot.

I'm an employed power plant operator making over 90k per year and am happily married, and would never date the flood of single mothers that seek redemption and a spouse in the church.

There are good women at church, but for every 1 good woman of legal age, there are dozens of bad. Needless to say, even at church, the good woman gets to be picky.

>Fail at life
>Get a wife

they all have husbands

even the single ones

every time i go to church i get kicked out

I don't care about your church or the girls around you, but the idea that you can be a virgin again? That's a thing? Like I wasn't a virgin, but now I totally am.

>Make better mates
I'd believe it, assuming they now realize that it's bad to fuck 15 dudes. For a women to "stay true" they are doing it for their future kids. Therefore virgins = best mothers.

Funny. Hard working, decent children are the greatest achievement someone can have. To bring a lifetime of a good person into the world is an amazing accomplishment.

nothing can save me from my autism

Women do not want NEET men.

Maybe I am completely dysfunctional, but I truly don't understand this wish for a partner. I am 21, looking for a job so I can save money. My only interests are getting good at both art and music, and buying shits loads of experimental meds/drugs.

Why on Earth would you want a wife for?

Which denomination has the best qts?

>save me from my autism
>save me from
There's literally nothing wrong with being autistic user.

Lmao at all these perma fedora toting turbo neets ranting against anons because user wants to meet decent women yet these self absorbed edge wielding tiplords would kill themselves for any opportunity to talk to a girl irl. Atheism is spread by Jews as well so your godless world is still prefabricated by some semite-tier talmudnigger and playing directly into their hand wringing.

mormonism

Put some pants on

Christians can be just as bad as Jew rats and Muslim insects. Stop making this religion (perpetuated by lies for retards like you) out to be the best thing in a person's life. You're a faggot.

>if you start regulating attended church
maybe if you start routine learned english

i know your threads every time by the illiteracy

That's my fetish.

to the vigil on saturday night and find a hottie to take out with you barhopping

easy peasy

Atheism is worst religion. Studies show millions die when the state takes the place of religion.

Also never had a christian proselytize to me, just atheists who claim to be the most intelligent group of people to ever exist.

>if you start regulating attended church
not worth it desu

>Also never had a christian proselytize to me

Right, Atheists are so well know for coming knocking on your door to ask you if you know about the greatness of their ideology.

tfw weekly mass goer my entire life and no GF. I am about to transfer to a 4 year with a newman center so maybe I can find someone there

no they will knock your door down and shoot you or throw you in a camp

or just dissapear in the night and no one knows what happened to you

No they sit in school cafeterias and classes trying to explain how dumb and oppressive religion is. I've never seen a christian/muslim/hindu raise their hand in a class and talk about how if everyone was their religion the world would be unicorns, spaceships, and everyone would be better off.

I live in an area that's like 70% black. How would I even go about finding a white people church?

I mean it sucks they're being virgins "again" but it's good that they give a shit instead of just being sluts who are proud of their filth

I would really like to be converted to some form of religion, OP, I really would. But I can't believe any of it. I haven't run into anything in any of the holy books I've read that leads me to believe any of it is true.

>not just pretending to believe it for sweet Christpussy

I can't force myself to believe their bullshit, so I wouldn't make it long in that environment.

Used to have a nice 40-50 year old devout Christian couple come in and ask me if I'd like to meet their tame, never-dates-much daughter from time to time, but I always brushed them off because I'm not Christian among other antisocial reasons. Figure even if they're nice, we'd never mesh.

Meanwhile, in my non-denominational (like O'Douls of the religions) and agnostic dating pool, I start working up the balls to date around. EVERYONE had an extensive sexual history. They ALL have male friends who TOTALLY are JUST friends and would NEVER EVER do anything *wink*. I chalk this up to a sign of the times, everyone fucks around a bit and it's not the 50's, so I learn to ignore it or be lonely forever.

I finally do date one girl I love enough to marry, a sweetheart outside of the "non-problems" I list above.

We get hitched, sex stops immediately. She gets depressed and insecure, I assume realizing that marriage in the sense that she saw it was not the answer to all her problems, or maybe just getting bored. Then 6 months later she lets one of our friends fuck her in the ass after a night of drinking. Then fucks him in a parking lot the next day. No hateful words, no smashed plates, a long path of depression that ended in betrayal. The only reason I found out was because a nice Christian female friend of ours forced her to tell me before she told me herself.

I'm a wreck now, went from pulling myself out of a hole to jumping right back in - - minus the job and plus 70 lbs, a new addiction to cigarettes and booze.

Meanwhile, the couple's daughter found a man around the same time I found my wife, bout 3 years ago. Dude seems a lot like how I was, looking at him. They're working on their second child, while I'm still waiting on divorce papers on our 3 year total relationship.

God, what could have been if I'd crammed my social anxiety and swallowed my pride.

We can agree on that.

hell yes. christsluts love some big heathen dick

no idiot, pretend to believe in Christianity, it's fine, tons of men have for centuries, probably, because (as long as the church isn't teaching all your women to be cucks) it's good for family.

If we had some way to ban nonwhites and PC crap from church it would be even better, though.

Yes, pretend to and then slowly convert them to Satanism is what I do

How do I stand the boredom of 2-3 hours

come visit
/christian/
(on 8ch)
to grow in faith and good works

user, I'm gonna help you out

-Do some intermittent fasting
-Do nofap
-meditate
-focus on getting tasks done in an orderly and smooth fashion

This will seriously help to alleviate the feeling of boredom and nihilism you have. Trust me.

I'd imagine if you've got time for a shitty movie date you've got time for a shitty 3 hour pep talk.

Will she be better than the gym slut whose interest in guys changes by the second depending on who walks in and is dressed like a hooker?

this is the home for Sup Forumstier christians

if you are serious about christianity then please come stay and learn

God bless you all.

>be me
>never went to church in my life
>decide out of the blue to sit it on a mass in a lutheran church down the street
>sit by myself in one of the last pews
>start reading the bible i get handed
>after the sermon a bunch of old folks talk to me, ask me if i'm a new member
>just kinda say yeah sure to get them to fuck off
>they're still there, now they wanna ask me about my life
>first thing they ask is if i have a girlfriend
>say no
>"let me introduce you to my granddaughter"
>some 9/10 qt sitting right in front of them on her phone
>nervously say hi
>she says hi back
>old grandma saying how i am new to the church and single maybe we should start hanging out
>girl starts blushing
>i'm freaked out by the whole experience of a church grandma essentially pimping out her granddaughter
>walk away and never come back

>Does she want children
>Is she a virgin
>Does she dislike feminism

If she passes the above then I would assume so.

I'm a NEET for a reason, if I get a wife and impregnate her the end result will be horribly dysgenic.

millions of studies now show that Kek is, in fact, the one true god. Our lord kek has come to overthrow the abrahamic shites that now sit together in his throne room. No more wars for false gods. Step aside heretic, the Lord has returned

>Christian universities are becoming convents. The typical Christian college in the U.S. enrolls almost 2 women for every 1 man.

My girlfriend goes to one of the colleges that is accredited under TRACS; basically all of them.

It's literally a meme. It's not even university. No, I'm being completely serious.

>completely segregated men and women walkways
>will get expelled if you're caught touching (hugging) opposite sex
>have to get a chaperone to watch you when you go out or even date

Hahahahahahaha, no seriously, it's a fucking meme. Only homeschooled shut-in people go to these colleges or uber religious families who heard they could get a free ride.

>ministry events for your age group
What events are for 20-somethings? All church events I know are for kids.

t. MA fag

I think you're just a huge faggot. Thats not pimping out thats introducing 2 people. You're fucking autistic

You forgot that 80%+ are geriatrics. In the UK, at least.