My mother is 100% Mexican, yet she is whiter than my Italian father

My Mexican mom has white skin and green eyes, while my Italian father has brown/tan/olive skin (like Al Pacino) and brown eyes.
How is this possible?
Is my mom more white than my dad?
Everyone always thinks that my dad is a Mexican, and that my mom is white.
What race/ethnicity should I consider myself? I inherited the tan skin and brown eyes from my father.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>100% Mexican
bait but you know thats only a nationality right?

THIS Is the skin color that my dad is, I'm a bit lighter though

>mexicans
>white

>italians
>white

consider yourself 100% negro

Ummmm

Can you explain in simple English please?

cool story pendejo

Literally a nigger

Nationality has nothing to do with race you stupid fuck.

google "castizo"

Ummmmmmm, I hate niggers!
Jk, but really, what am i?

Says the stupid Argentine who thinks he's Italian because my great great great great granpy was italian.

fuck off back to mexico faggot

What does this mean?

a gringo like me

I was born here, and my parents were born here, don't even speak Spanish

Typical beaner

I'm half Italian

...But half Mexican

You should consider yourself a beaner. Case solved.

/thread

>Middle English: via Old French from Latin natio(n- ), from nat- ‘born’, from the verb nasci .

Post your face you CHI

>100% Mexican
She will have to go back

women arent white, shitskin.

Some Europeans left Europe for Mexico because its no man's land out there while people here have been owning the same plots of land for thousands of years.
They probably had a good life out there and now they the country is shit they again abondon it like they did Europe.

NOBODY CARES FUCK OFF

Southern Italians are not white.

you know italians are not white, right?

What?

Simple. You mother hasn't gotten any sun. Good for her long term skin health. Less cancer that way.

2nd point, you do know your history, right? Spanish nobles that came over, didn't breed with the natives. Only the poor shits did that. Darker Mexicans are descendants of Spanish poor fags and natives. As the poor of Spain were also mixed breeds from Islamic days, should tell you that Mexicans are just barely a step above niggers.

Your mother obviously descended from superior Spanish stock, which consisted of Celt, Germanic and/ Roman blood.

Read your history. Learn about yourself. Stop being a retard.

I can confirm this. Especially Sicilians, have Arab blood in their veins.

My Dad's Grandma was 100% Sicilian Italian and they are dark, darker than many south americans. Of course my Grandfather on my father's side was white and then my Mom is also white so I'm white and I have white skin and green eyes.

It's possible to BLEACH but you need a lot of white blood coming at you from both sides of your parents line.

damn u look gay and fat

Lol, nah I'm not gonna bleach my skin, kinda like having tanner skin, I was a lot white when I was a child

Some of my moms relatives are a mix of more darker looking mexicans, and some look like straight up Germans, its really half and half

When I say darker I mean more of olive/tan skin, none of my family is really mestizo looking

So I guess your not white then?

I guess we're sand niggers!

White Mexican LUL

it depends do you have Norman, Arab, or a mix?

Thanks for the information but you're still not white, in case you were wondering.

im white because since the only people who aren't white in my lineage is my dad's maternal side. so he's 50% sicilian, which makes him not white because he has dark skin.

However my % of sicilian is not 25%, for it to be 25% on of my mom's parents would have to also be sicilian and they are not.

So it's 15% or less.

Wrong. You had to prove for at least three generations you had no muslim or kike blood before they let you go to mexico from spain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre

Light skin =/= white.