The truth about white people by a minority

>Drop the political labels and stop pandering to us.

>Liberal or conservative you white people are all the same devils.

>You call yourselves the leaders of the free world while you bomb,topple our governments and kill millions of our people.

>You tell us how you love us, how you'll protect us and make our lives better.

>When we choose to live our own lives. You point guns at our nations, call our nations primitive and force us to change to appease you.

>Liberal or conservative the indoctrination is the, same, you genuinely believe we're inferior and that we need your guidance to succeed.

I say fuck your white savior complex and peace out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6P_xznIv4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys nigger

Im black but nigger kill yourself

I doubt anybody here wants to save you. Probably want you dead. Go to some liberals

Keep sucking whity dick coon

Only liberals want you.
Fuck off from our nations

This

Heck NO. You haven't stopped colonizing our nations. It's 2017, your Corporations are still stealing our resources, your armies are sill in our territories and you're still installing your political puppets in our governments.

FUCK OUTTA MY COUNTRY

Not to mention all the war crimes your troops doing in our countries. Never hear this from the mainstream media, it's always freedom fights fighter "terrorist dictatorship".

If you're not american, and you hate it so much , why don't you fuck back to your country?

If you are american, when will you grow up and stop this ridiculous wewuzing?

Regular White Americans do not have any part in that. If there was a vote, we would vote against it.
I just want to live in an all white country. Only liberals and trump-fags want to pander to this nigger

There's nothing to go back to, my village is completely deserted, the house built by my grand parents where we used to live in is destroyed. I'm tired of this hypocrisy by white people. They pride themselves on how they're not racist and bigoted while their nations go on rampage across the world.

And what race are you, OP?

But user, you can always just go back the fuck where your Nigger ass came from.

Bullshit, you're responsible. It's all virtue signaling with you white people. We're so progressive and tolerant while troops go raping and killing across the world.

>peace out.
You'll be going back to your own fucking country then?

Iraqi Kurd

We got to be a powerful minority for good reasons.

The thing is, if you were as good as us, you'd be on an even playing field right now, not way back stuck in the fucking bronze ages.

I don't want to save you. I honestly want to build streets in your nation paved with your bones so we can exploit the land.

You can shitpost on here but that won't stop you becoming a minority in your own nation.

>Sup Forums
>white

>le white devil maymay

Evil exists in every race you shitskin.

And it's only the liberal Democrats that want you to think they care about you (they only care about your vote), most other people don't give a shit about you. You're not special.

For the last few decades American foreign policy has been determined and directed by the Jews/zionists. They have quietly subverted our country via an iron grip on the media and finances. They used us to further their agenda of greater Israel by using the US military to destabilize the middle east. Most Americans do not support the wars in the middle east, and that was one of the major reasons we voted in Trump (although he is a Jewish puppet who is now furthering their agenda anyways).

I am sorry for what has happened to your country, we are both victims of the Jews.

>bomb,topple our governments and kill millions of our people.

because you parents, their parents, their parents made shit choices and now live with the consequences

cry more, your shit still stinks

>by a minority
>reddit spacing

>You can shitpost on here but that won't stop you becoming a minority in your own nation.

The coming race war will fix this, and it is coming.

> be arab
> Get bombed
>go to america
>Get shot
HAHAHAHA

Its only a matter of time before some country comes along to 'liberate' us from our oppressive government

fuck off

[citation needed]

(((citation needed)))

The names are all there, look them up on Wikipedia yourself.

Actually I believe Israel wants peace in the middle east. That's why they gave a huge portion of their territory to Egypt to end a war. It's the western world who wants war and want to recreate our nations into their image.

Very hypocritical coming from Greek. I'm say the same thing to you. Your parents fault, the Ottoman empire colonized you.

>Actually I believe Israel wants peace in the middle east. That's why they gave a huge portion of their territory to Egypt to end a war. It's the western world who wants war and want to recreate our nations into their image.

>Israel dindu nuffin, it's all the white man's fault
Fuck off JIDF.

Strong bait

Muslims and Jews never had any problems until we got colonized by the western white people. It's divide and conquer by white people. Get us to hate and fight each other while the white man takes over.

>(((Muslims and Jews))) never had any problem
Semites are the cancer of humanity.

Go cry me a river.
Strong ones conquer weaker ones, end of story.
By same rule we turned animals into livestock.
By same rule stronger countries rape weaker ones.
Pure essence of human race, deal with it.

You think the common white man wants to? White society always has and will be divided into two ways. White elite and the common white. The white elite chooses what happens. I'd be fine with my cabin out on lake Michigan not giving a fuck about some Mexican villager.

>You call yourselves the leaders of the free world while you bomb,topple our governments and kill millions of our people

We are, we do, and we shouldn't stop at millions; we need to finish the job. You filth are the piece of shit that ruins a pure, clean glass of water.

>Liberal or conservative the indoctrination is the, same, you genuinely believe we're inferior and that we need your guidance to succeed

You are inferior, and without whitey intervention, you animals would be raping, slaughtering, and eating each other until another group of savages killed you off.

Also, you only hear bullshit talk about greater Israel and Jew chosen God people by diaspora white European and America Jews living in the west. Jews in Israel are peaceful and good people.

>>You call yourselves the leaders of the free world while you bomb,topple our governments and kill millions of our people.

Except the vast majority of whites are against this. Notice how we voted Trump into office for promising to be the anti-interventionist candidate? It's our governments doing this shit, not us.

Anyway fuck off nigger. I don't care what you think.

> that we need your guidance to succeed

no; that would imply that you're capable of success in any capacity.

apes have no place in human society

Found another hypocrite. Your nation wasn't invaded by the Germans and Russians?

>fuck your white savior complex

I dont want to know you
I dont care about you
I sure as fuck dont want to save you
go fuck yourselves shitskin I couldnt give the slightest fuck about you, stop projecting fuckhead

Maybe we wuz poor and sheit.
So we became angry with anyone who don't look like us mang.
Youz invaded Europ and we defended ourselves and sheeeeet!
Fuck blackie! This is karma!

it is not about race, man. White people are as much a victim of this totalitarian global oppression as everyone else. Only thing is, they are too stupid to see it because they see the leaders in charge having the same skin as them. but, believer me, the white race was enslaved a long time ago and now they are nothing but dancing robots.

fine by me im a non interventionist whos sick of carrying the white mans burden

It was invaded by stronger countries at that time. We tried to fight back, got raped, saved by others like a losers. Am I mad at Russia/Germany because of that?
No.
Would I fight back?
Yes.
Would I cry instead of fighting back?
Never.
Matter of winning and loosing is different and depends on strength. Still better than whining and crying like a bitch.

Be white Romanian , get called a murderer by muslims who tried to conquer your country and murder your people.

HERE IS AN (you) .

>You call yourselves the leaders of the free world while you bomb,topple our governments and kill millions of our people.

Haha. We know.

>Romanian
>White

Oh cmon brother, we're practically related to each other.

Lucky for you I don't even think about you.

Fuck you.

You are already a coon speaking the English language

In other words suck your oppressors dick and thank him afterwards? Didn't expect much from a polish white welfare nigger, go cry for some more EU handouts.

>sit around in your shitholes for thousands of years and do nothing
>get mad when whitey comes along and actually builds a civilization on your garbage dump
limited space on this earth subhuman, if you don't want to get steamrolled, FUCKING DO WORK LAZY SHITSKIN

No, we just need you all to die quietly, so do us a favor, or we will kill you anyway.

You will kill us? You can't even kill a minority of Muslim Chechen's in your country. They've kicked your ass in every war and you're always forced to open your asshole wide to them while they fuck your wives and daughters.

This.

I usually see how people here fight among themselves and don't see the bigger picture,look at any past event in these recent centuries,I am familiar with the British Empire because you know.

Here is a video on debunking the myth of Railway by a politician of India.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6P_xznIv4g

Now I am not going on GIBS me and victim complex mode,but do you seriously think that the money which the Empire collected actually got distributed to every white individual on the earth? if not then why the fuck they have to defend it? The higher echelon of the Empire took everything,they didn't care whether you were civilized or not,people here come up with bizarre explanation that you wuz nigger and shit,they don't understand that greed flushes out the sense of morality,will the very same white male gives a fuck about his race? did he fought the Opium war? no he sat on a fucking chair with his jew overlords counting the Shekels while the white knights were fighting the war for the company.

We the mediocre are always the victim,some relatives of your died in Opium war,some of mine died due to sever famine caused by high production of opium,we are just Goyim.

Even if I don't find white women attractive, I'm still going to fuck one to make it known you white boys that she was deflowered by a shitskin.

>white liberals pander to you. white liberals and their trained minority pets call everybody racist if you don't

>you can leave and return to the hell hole you came from but I doubt because you like all of the comforts whites created. devil or not you choose to be here.

>we don't even care about your shit holes but our (((masters))) do.

>I don't love you and you should take advantages of all of the systemic advantages you have. free education you piss off, racial quotes you piss off because you don't take the free education. you only have yourself to blame. seriously you should return to your homeland and see how it goes.

>live your own life and shut up about it. nobody forces you to do anything except follow the law. I know that's a hard one but it's kind of important for a civilized society.

>actions speak louder than words and by minorities actions and deed they kind of seem inferior. white liberals want to make you pets, I just want you to leave.

read Marcus Garvey and leave. we don't really want any of you and it's clear you don't want us. so leave. return to the motherland and do everybody a favor

why don't you just leave? why come here when you could have easily went somewhere else?

Dont worry brother. Im Iranian myself and understand where youre coming from. These white american hayvan are fucked no matter what they do, their societys and economy is collapsing, birth rates dropping like flies, the world despises them, their country is divided to hell... their country is most probably going to be split into several pieces in our lifrtime. We dont need to do anything either, just lay back and watch karma work its meme magic in taking care of these imperialists and warmongers.

Simple, you destroyed my home and I'm going to do the same to yours.

South Africa ruled by whites vs. ruled by blacks

You're mad about stuff and you don't even really know why which makes me so happy :D Live in misery, boy.

good luck. you know some autist user will probably report your ass to the FBI. have fun when they deport you back to Iraq

It's not the white man, it's the jews and kikes.

>a dried pool

This is why I fucking hate white westerners, specifically americans and anglo whites tend to be the worst of them all in their superiority complex. They literally think they're superior, not just to blacks but to everyone and anyone. It shows that they really have never read history to realize that basically all races have had golden ages throughout history, multiple times, even africans.

Go back to Africa or whatever shithole you had to be forcibly removed from because your people were to stupid to invent the fucking wheel then you fucking nigger

You are inferior. Some of us are willing to admit it and others are now. Those that are will leave you alone on a few conditions
1. Don't do anything that hurts our economy
2. Don't make military moves against us. We're in charge.
3. keep you're standards of living above a certain level so the bleeding hearts don't cry and force us to do something about it.
That's all you need to do and barring us finding out your nation is sitting on a ancient alien ruin or something we will leave you alone. Libshits on the other hand are going to want to coddle you. Forever.

Yeah definitely when the humanity is collapsing we have to turn at each other,either all the race of humanity have to go NatSoc or embrace your anus for world communism.

Where did you get to that point, Timmy? Are you retarded?
If you loose a fight, it was because you were weaker. No one stops you from trying to fight back over and over. But bitching and crying doesn't do shit.
If you can't deal with being weaker and using that as a fuel for improving yourself and just cry all day, you are literal shit, kys.
Someone is stronger than you? Improve yourself or keep being a weak shit.

Just because they destroyed your favorite mud hut doesn't mean you cant make another

You talk tough while you become minority. you're not your grandparents, you're to scared to sucker punch a black guy.

Feels good being finngolian, you cannot white guilt me. Our people don't give a fuck about any of you sandniggers stay out. Fuck off. We leave you alone you leave us alone.

You know what?
You're always going to be our niggers. Left, right, it doesn't fucking matter. You're going to be our niggers forever or until we're tired of you and move on to something more entertaining to treat like a doll like aliens or planets or something. Stop talking like you aren't the property of whites. Leftists are in power now, not that I like it, but until that stops you'll sing and dance and play along while they clap and laugh. Not because any of us are good people but because that's the only thing you'll ever amount to shit skin. You have never, in your pathetic histories accomplished anything more significant than making white people happy.

Because that's all you are compared to us - a childish game.

That's not way to talk to the hand that feeds, now is it?

>insect thinking his opinion matters

I'll continue to laugh as you shitskins get squashed like cockroaches across the globe.

Tho they keep pouring in.

We don't bomb you fuckers cry. We do bomb, you fuckers cry. Either way you cry. So we might as well enjoy it and drop some bombs.

What's it like having dirty skin all the time

"your nations" american flag

bitch your not anything whatever shit hole of country your ancestors came from inst your home. your a pathetic human being that has no identity and are mad at those who do

>our people

What? Everyone who isn't white? You're an idiot.

Hear quite enough of the shit you shitskins do. Just fucking play ball and maybe the US will fuck off.

I don't hate you. I just think your people are unable to create decent nations and also unwillingly to see their shortcomings and blame white colonialism for everything.
You just have to look in the mirror to find the culprit of your own misery.

should we just invade them and take their resources at this point?

>I absolutely abhor and detest the majority of people in the country I've ran away to
Go to Saudi Arabia or somewhere not white if you hate whites so much. Also your countries and culture are inferior. If they weren't your village wouldn't be a blown apart ghost town right now would it?

meh this thread is a good reason why I would feel no sympathy were America and Europe nuked
They are genuinely evil to their core

This.

All the good white race do will never be enough for them. Let's go back to kill savages, it's more human.

gas yourself