What's the most despicable thing about black American culture in your opinions, Sup Forums?

What's the most despicable thing about black American culture in your opinions, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wdrb.com/story/32707705/state-officials-suspend-louisville-judge-olu-stevens-for-90-days-without-pay
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That the top of there hands don't match the bottom of there hands.

The way they keep their homes.

It all starts from the home, and anyone who has been on a black home can tell you how gross it is.

The music. It's honestly like nails on a chalkboard to me. And when I see white frat boys blasting that inane monkey babble shit it makes me fucking cringe.

That they are alive and protected by idiots forcing them upon lower class whites

Hiphop , it used to be enjoyable when it was fresh, like in the 90's

Nothing, I like blacks

Thugs. They glorify criminals, and the worst parts of the community.

That, and "respect".

The way they try to infect every culture, with help from the Jews

they keep letting their minds be warped by the jewish-funded nigger noise aka rap, and the parents fail generation after generation to raise kids properly. it's a vicious cycle of niggardry

the fact it has spread to the rest of the world.

Probably their proclivity for raping an average of 20,000 white women per year.

I hate everything about niggers.

RiP ~ BiG DAWG TRAY

The litters of children they shit out of their nigger cunts.

Dont eat there either. The paper plates and plastic forks move on their own and the raisins have legs.

The fact that they're doing it here.
I don't really care about oogas boogaing in Nigeria.

Everything.

The black skin..... *shivers

A complete inability to accept responsibility for anything

Rock N Roll Baby!

Chuck Berry RIP

Why are they still here? Slavery has been over for a while? Why the hell are they still here? Wouldn't you want to go home if you were in their situation?

Lmao

>Why are they still here? Slavery has been over for a while? Why the hell are they still here? Wouldn't you want to go home if you were in their situation?

>gibsmedats

Remove all the free handouts, affirmative action and fried chicken then you'll see them disappear.

thats sad as fuck desu

poor kids didn't choose to have an idiot father

This. I hold no grudge against individual blacks but wouldn't hesitate to kill any of them.

You're all wrong. But still right.

It is their lack of interest in education compounded by being proud of ignorance that will forever hold blacks down

>filename

My sides

what the fuck is that?
why is it attached to an ice cream stick?
is that the best photo they had of that guy?

>home
They've lived here for so long, why go to a place where they don't know the language or culture? They'd probably get eaten by the locals if the wildlife didn't get to them first. Plus, life in the West is infinitely better than the chimpout continent.

>that add at the bottom
sides gone.

My grandpa got the ultimate teamkill in Hiroshima.

Fuck I didn't even notice

Lack of responsibility. They are dependent parasites that blame whitey for everything. Why whitey no rescue them from Hurricane Katrina? Why helicopters don't come faster when sniped at? Why whitey not ensure grocery stores in food deserts even when robberies outnumbers purchases? Why whitey take their white property value and white tax base away from darkies! SO RAYCIST! n

Above are the reasons why dindus are unwanted all over the entire world by humans of every ethnicity - they know it too, but they come up with stupid reasons for the tooootallly unwarranted unwelcome:

Why Africans are so Hated all over the world? | SiliconAfrica
www.siliconafrica.com/why-are-africans-so-hated-all-over-the-world/
Oct 29, 2014 - Africans are hated and not respected around the world because they ... When you look at the most loved and respected people in the world today, they all ... to our selves as africans and blacks. the agenda of the white race is ...

They utterly bizarre shit they believe.
See; five percenters, black israelites.

yeah user, i'm sure they'd all just immediately flock to japan

They dindu nuffin

So how is that different than America. If it weren't for white folks the blacks would be living in huts and shanties and starving. They'd be eaten by north american wildlife too. Peaceful herbivores would suddenly find their blood lust. Deer and rabbits would suddenly attack blacks considering how helpless they'd be without whtie folks.

from starvation

Low IQ is innate and changing culture won't do shit and isn't feasible anyway.

My main problem is their gross negligence and lack of empathy. They don't follow any rules and if anyone is hurt from it, they don't care. Blacks are so unsuccessful that you almost feel the need to virtue signal when you see a black man spending time with his kids in public, just because it's such a rare sight -- to see a black person being a decent, almost normal human being.

Honestly seeing the abbos copy and emulate our negros is fuck ingredients depressing. It's bad enough they are fucking things up here, but now we know it's gone viral and our problem has destroyed someone else's country.

Feelsbadman.jpg

The lust that nigger bucks have for white women.

Nuke jokes are just like mom jokes, stopped being funny from overuse by immature 12 yr olds.

You can do better burger.

Being black is simply a sin.

can ya blame em? have you seen a black chick lately?

What I hate is this: It's one thing to be so dumb that you're a danger to yourself. It's another to drag others down along with you.

The most despicable thing about black culture is that they find the dirtiest and most degenerate representation of white people and claim those people proof that whites are degenerate... whereas in reality, that level of degeneracy is the norm in black culture.

Mostly that they are so delusional and ignorant that they can't recognize the predicament their culture places them in.

1. They stopped paying hydro bills, and given all the benefits made available to dindus in the United States for Negroes, it wasn't just lack of affordability - they just stopped paying without even talking to the company and seeking help.

2. They were using the gas powered heater improperly.

3. There are no carbon monoxide detector in use.

4. SEVEN KIDS? Wendi Deng was rich and she definitely had kids for child support reasons, but she stopped at TWO. You shouldn't have that many kids unless you are super rich and smart. Even then, having that many kids is unwise because the more kids you have, they less time you can spend with them. Kids in different grade have different homework and it's hard to match up their extra-curricular so how you find time to tutor your kids if you have more than three?

Not really. The thing "holding them down" is the fact that the overwhelming majority of Sub-Saharan negroids are part of the only hominid subspecies on the planet that is pure homo-sapiens. People of European and Asian descent are the result of interbreeding between homo-salient and neanderthals, leaving us with between 2 and 4% neanderthal DNA. Neanderthals had larger cranial capacity 40,000 years ago than modern humans with exponentially better nutrition do today, and there is evidence to suggest that they were using complex tools and sailing the Mediterranean as far back as 100,000 years ago. Compared to having 0% Neanderthal DNA, cultural factors for African populations are largely irrelevant.

Still better to be an African than an Australian Aboriginal though- they're mixed with an early humanoid called Denisovans, and the results speak for themselves.

I have, and some are hot.

But the hot ones always go for either rich black guys or financially stable white guys. They don't go for the hoodrats. That's where the concept of such women being gold-diggers comes from. It's pure jealousy that the fly girls go for them rich niggas.

wdrb.com/story/32707705/state-officials-suspend-louisville-judge-olu-stevens-for-90-days-without-pay
how is this affirmative-action appointed retard still on the fucking bench

>hydro
what is up fellow BC bro

You say that like the death of seven black children isn't an objectively good thing.

It's a fan the church might not have AC

The existance of ghettos

There was different add when the screenshot was posted on Sup Forums for the first time.

that nigger behavior is called culture

It depends on the circumstances. Grow them up around enough white kids and they learn that culture. Grow them up around black kids and they become little shits.

Their existence

This

But what is the most despicable thing about black people, the idea that they complain that "whiteys are the reason why we're poor or being killed!" No you stupid fucking dindus its because you all follow stupid fucking ideologies about drugs (not weed, degenerate shit), sex, and crime, talk about being peaceful but then saying all white people should die because of actions that were done over a century ago (that they did as well) , blame white people for shit that black people also do, Oh and also they're fucking leeches of society with welfare and shit because they wont get a fucking job.

yes, some. but they are exceedingly rare

I'm in Ontario, the Fiefdom of Wynne Liberals, where Hydro's delivery charge is more than actual usage and can be higher than mortgage payments.

Hurry up and get robots waifus working ramen. I know you so ronly too.

lack of personal responsibility

fatherlessness

>You can do better burger.
Well we do have bigger bombs now

I'm a giant hiphophead. Very thankful for that. This allows me to still love my black countrymen and not think that all is lost.

Subsidizing this.

And they will remain rare for as long as other niggers continue to bring them down.

...and it is definitely the fault of Wynne that Hydro is that high, they over infested on green infrastructure to produce much more electricity than we actually need - we get no plus from the extra capacity but we still have to pay for it, and on, the green companies have donated to Wynne and she'll probably get a job with them when she retires. Fucking crockery.

flat brimmed hats

Gook detected.

Grow them up around white kids and the parents of those white kids are passively committing child abuse.

over invested, typo, because I was thinking of the ones responsible as being an infestation...

This

I had a coworker from Nigeria. One day he came on shift and there was a rap video on the break room TV. He pointed at the TV and said "African American culture is the worship of vulgarity, drugs, theft, and murder. It is not culture, it's nigger shit." He then turned off the TV and walked out. All of the nigs in the break room were speechless. I had to leave the room to avoid cracking up in front of them. Seeing ghetto niggers get BTFO by a legit African was the most hilarious thing I ever saw in my life, and he was spot on.

yes user, we do reading comprehension.

Existing

The American part

I would pay to see this in real time

That they wuz kangz n sheitt.

Nothing is bringing them down, culture is simply evidence of biology interacting with environment. The behavior of aneadnerthalic negroids with IQs between 70-90 is exactly what one would expect to observe from a unbiased standpoint; there's nothing unusual or out of the ordinary about black culture and behavior.

Is that supposed to be a question? America is very different from Africa. Of course it's because they're dependent on white people. Then they cry oppression when they don't get what they want.

That's an English teacher user

>(not weed, degenerate shit)
>LMAO DUDE

Neck yourself faggot.

crime

The music

Highest percentage of crime while only making up 13% of the population.
Fucking niggers

>and the parents of those white kids are passively committing child abuse.

If I left my kids unattended around shelter pit bulls, is it passive abuse when the pit bulls eat their faces?

The way they are FORCED on everyone in public. I live out in the sticks and despise going into public when I have to because of having to deal with them. It gets old having to be all polite and pretend that niggers are anything other than half-apes and that women aren't very similar to children. I'm still waiting for some jewish faggot to see that there are no coons out where I live and move a bunch in to devalue my property.

And wearing them with the tags still attached

speaking of nogs, haven't seen any real Robert threads lately.

The only thing that would make African societies somewhat livable would be the Indian caste system on steroids- the high IQ outliers need to have power over the average hordes and breed like rabbits. Eugenics is the only hope they have, and it will take centuries even if pursued with gusto. Bringing democracy and egalitarianism to sub-saharan Africa is like pouring gasoline on a fire.

am I the only one who has noticed the BLM shit has kind of gone on the back burner lately? since Trump got elected? what are they up to...

im not even a hard core racist but their constant bitching is insufferable

there is no subject off limits for them to overtly & publicly complain about

its the racial equivalent of not being able to take your toddler to the store because they are always showing their ass and making a scene

I was being generous, I more or less agree with you.