You idiots do realize Syria is more likely to become an Islamic theocracy if Assad wins right?

You idiots do realize Syria is more likely to become an Islamic theocracy if Assad wins right?
Assad just wants power, is owned by Iran and Iran plans to annex Syria into the greater Islamic Republic.
So thanks for helping with the expansion of the Islamic Republic you wh*teshit infidels.
Sincerely, an Iranian muslim

Other urls found in this thread:

realiran.org/sunnis-shias-get-together-unity-week/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok mordechai

Two religions with origins in the Middle East, hmm why does it matter which?

why should i care what shitskins do in their own country?

There's nothing wrong with shia theocracy, they launch satellites and build nuclear weapons unlike sunnis.

Are you that tripfag that keeps posting this picture in every thread?

>the goyim will fall for this

>t. Arab and Turkic rapebaby
Assad is a secularist who defends Alawites and Christians against ISIS and their ilk. He is allied with Russia, a white secular Christian European country.

>implying its a shia theocracy and not a pan-islamic one
realiran.org/sunnis-shias-get-together-unity-week/
Also by the constitution of the Islamic Republic, Sunni's and Shia's are given all the same and completely equal rights, while everyone else pays the jizya

>Sincerely, an Iranian muslim
t. jew.

Why are Vietbros such bro-tier.

Russia is only in Syria at the request of Iran and to protect their mutual interests.
Iran and Russia are the only things keeping Assad in power and from getting Gaddafi'd by the FSA, and is basically their puppet at this point.
And Assad doesn't care about secularism, he only cares about staying in power and not having his family hung, and is Iran's puppet at this point.
And it has always been Iran's plan to expand the Islamic Republic, it's in our constitution.
Once ISIS is out of Iraq and Sistanti dies, Iraq is going to have a referendum to join the Islamic Republic. We're also going to annex Syria which is why we are keeping Assad in power.

i dont care bye

>Russia
>white
>secular Christian European
o my sides

>Once ISIS is out of Iraq and Sistanti dies, Iraq is going to have a referendum to join the Islamic Republic. We're also going to annex Syria which is why we are keeping Assad in power.

You mean I could take a bike trip from damascus to teheran without being blown up by radical muzzies?

Not you since you are an infidel, but a muslim will be able to yes

what's your point, persian? this is a good thing. i dont care what you call it, an Arab Union is what we need. all of this division is what is keeping us weak, we must be able to defend against the West and other foes instead of being cornered into little sectarian disputes. moslem, christian, druze alike need to join up into one union, even if it is 85% islamic. it's better than getting fucked by the US and Israel, plus ((countries)) in the MENA were created out of thin air after WWI. What matters most is Arab nationalism, care for your tribe/group, and resistance

Implying shias aren't crypto majusi Zoroastrians who want to conquer mecca and rome for the glory of Ahura Mazda.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

I still see Assad vs. FSA as civilization vs. savagery. Groups like ISIS have destroyed irreplaceable sites like Palmyra and driven millions of Muslims into the West (unfortunately).

Syria is a pawn of Russia. The conflict is fabricated and displayed with the manipulation of useful idiots. Russia will never allow a theocracy to envelop the region because a unified Syria could go against Russian interests, while a war zone is ripe for exploitation.

I agree with everything you said my brother. It's just hilarious how these wh*teshits think Assad is "muh secular dictator who is going to destroy islam and reclaim it for christians" etc, when the opposite is in fact true.

A middle eastern union led by Persians and non nigger tier arabs is something I would back and support.

Assalamu alaikum saudi/zionist shill, what brings you to this thread?

>Islamic theocracy if Assad wins
He's secular leader, you dumb Jew. It's his opponents the ones who want to establish Theocracy.

Assad had all the opportunities to make Syria a theocracy long before war but didn't do that.

Persian is just the name of the language we speak.
Ethnic Persians and Arabs no longer exist

An ethnic Persian is a person who speaks the Persian language as their main and mother tounge, or a dialect of it, same with arabs and turks. They're not really based on race, though on average we do have differing facial features and phenotypes.

Then how will you explain that Assad's army still exist? He is popular compared to IS.

And yeah, watch out, or your moms ass will be annexed as well.

So long as Israel is destroyed I don't give a shit what they do.

Not my problem. Just shut the borders and no one has to care about Israel or the goatfuckers again

I think we should team up with Israel and Saudi Arabia and use america to benefit ourselves financially.

Not as secular as we want, but pretty white, compared to Britain.

Maybe an islamic republic can take care of our (((enemy))) in the region.
You neocons get it yet?

You mean the mayor of your capital city isn't a muslim paki??

Your question doesn't even make sense. Are you implying if he wasn't popular he wouldn't have an army? He has supporters no doubt, but its more of you have to either side with him or FSA.
Most people aren't aware of the geopolitics involved with the syrian civil war.
Assad has sold his soul to Iran and Russia in exchange for keeping him in power. We own him now.
Well yes an islamic republic that extends to Lebanon and Syria can. My point is your dream of a secular Syria is the most laughable conspiracy theory I've read. You clearly don't have a clue about middle eastern geopolitics.

Yes, and?

How does the language someone speaks make them nigger or non nigger tier? And you realize it wouldn't be led by Iranians, but by all muslims in the Islamic Republic.
Nothing my muslim brother. I am just thanking the silly infidels for their support

Fpbp

OR it will be like the past 10 years prior the (((civil war)))

So fat Wahhabi PERSIAN GULF (FOREVER) bediouns and Levantines are exactly the same because they speak the same language?

Nigger tier arabs = most Persian gulf arabs and bediouns

Mid tier = north african arabs

Top tier arabs = Levantine "arabs"

Wew lad, you actually think we wouldn't be leading a union we would create? Wewewew

>implying we're not all mixed with each other

Who gives a shit if we're mixed? At the end of the day what you identify as, what language you speak, what culture you practice and your loyalties are what matter, not retarded shit like skin color.

I'm an ethnic Persian nationalist and I consider Ching Ching looking afghan Persians and Tajiks as my kin and people.

Maybe you should educate yourself on Islam and then you would realize that would be anti islamic and therefore wouldn't happen in an Islamic Republic.
>nationalist
cancer