This kills the jew

jews don't even bat an eyelash when they see your fedora-tier pagan futhark runes and mjolnir pendants, but they react like vampires when they see a cross

if you read the scriptures, it's clearly spelled out that Christ came for the children of israel but, because of their disobedience and lack of faith, He called to Him the nations (literally "goyim") to glorify Him

the jews know they fucked up. they gave their God the finger and now He's watching over us instead. they've basically spent the past two thousand years with their fingers stuck in their ears going "NOPE NOPE NOPE DIDN'T HAPPEN" but they know damn well it did

the true redpill is Jesus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-12/birth-cultural-marxism-how-frankfurt-school-changed-america
infogalactic.com/info/The_Naked_Communist
infogalactic.com/info/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Conquest
biblicalgenderroles.com/2017/04/07/why-you-should-teach-your-daughter-not-to-be-independent/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw atheist so full of hate that he celebrates Christmas and Easter
Am I doing it right?

always pay attention to the way the jew recoils at the mere mention of Christ. If someone recoils (like an atheist), you know they're a jew.

Deus Vult.

Friendly reminder that Israel/CIA/Shariablue create religious threads in an attempt to cause infighting among us. It's classic D&C (divide and conquer). Ignore religion threads: the OP is NEVER sincere with his questions or points. It all just to start a fight.

Hear hear!!

One of the hardest redpills is that being christian is the path of truth

Don't be a reddit fedora tipper, Christ believes in you, and you shall believe in him

digits confirm

no, you need to form a personal relationship with your Savior. pray "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner." repeat as needed
atheists have just been brainwashed by the jew. when they cried "crucify Him" and pilate asked "what wrong has this man done?" they said "His blood be upon us and our children." they spread atheism to drag the rest of us down with them
amen
>Israel/CIA/Shariablue
seriously nigger? i'm a Christian not a mossad CIA agent paid liberal troll. how paranoid are you?
this

They gave God the Finger and Kill his son yea.

But its because they have another god and they follow his son as Messiah.

they have no God, except for the based ones like brother nathanael who have declared that Jesus is Lord. most of them try to pretend the Messiah didn't come and it's still business-as-usual under the old law of Moses, but they're in denial

Y'all need to watch and listen to Bishop Williamson. He explains in detail the Jews were the chosen until Christ - just like OP mentions. Also, check this youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM

>atheists are just brainwashed
what exactly is the difference between a leftist hollywood jew (semite) who is really just an atheist... and an white aryan who's a leftist atheist? they are both (((jews))) and are indifferentiable in their politics, opinions, and actions. Neither of them has anything to do with the actually religious follower of Judaism, who are often red pilled, and don't necessarily actively work to undermine the goyim - though many still do.

>this kills the Jew.

beware.

so every monk is a pharisee then?

>this kills the Jews.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-12/birth-cultural-marxism-how-frankfurt-school-changed-america

infogalactic.com/info/The_Naked_Communist

based on this passage, anyone wearing a long robe and seeking attention would be. A youtube account is seeking attention. There are some who try to say the priesthood would be included or the pope in his fancy clothes.... i am not going to start trashing catholics/orthodoxy though.

this one triggered me

infogalactic.com/info/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Conquest
>For the most part, the invasion of the Moors was welcomed by the Jews of Iberia.
>Both Muslim and Catholic sources tell us that Jews provided valuable aid to the invaders. Once captured, the defense of Córdoba was left in the hands of Jews, and Granada, Málaga, Seville, and Toledo were left to a mixed army of Jews and Moors. The Chronicle of Lucas de Tuy records that "when the Catholics left Toledo on Sunday before Easter to go to the Church of the Holy Laodicea to listen to the divine sermon, the Jews acted treacherously and informed the Saracens. Then they closed the gates of the city before the Catholics and opened them for the Moors."

What did kek meme by this?

>kek
God gave me those sevens, not your phony egyptian frog idol. WE WUZ KANGZ!

biblicalgenderroles.com/2017/04/07/why-you-should-teach-your-daughter-not-to-be-independent/

Remember
The Jews killed Jesus
And the chief priests jewed Pilat when they answered, “We have no king but Caesar.”

Jew here and I love christians like an older brother loves his younger, Islam is like the cousin.

Matthew 27:22-25
>22Pilate said to them, “Then what shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” They all said, “Let him be crucified!”
>23And he said, “Why? What evil has he done?” But they shouted all the more, “Let him be crucified!”
>24Pilate saw that he wasn't getting anywhere and that a riot was developing. So he sent for a bowl of water and washed his hands before the crowd, saying, "I am innocent of this man's blood. The responsibility is yours!"
>25And all the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!”

the Bible is really the ultimate red pill on the Jewish question. The synagogue of Satan will be destroyed

Praise God

i don't hate religious jews, but i'm willing to bet that you aren't religious. i don't hate muslims either, in fact I hope they get a chance to end the degeneracy that has taken over europe before the kebab gets removed. Anyways, it just amazes me that a jew can read the new testament and not see how intricately it all ties in together, still disbelieve, see the spread of the word of Christ across the globe, still disbelieve, see the sinful nature of men and think yeah hell doesn't exist.

come visit
/christian/
on 8 ch

God bless

Jesus is /our guy/
He spoke harshly against Jewish practices and other hipocrites of the time

Jesus said Jews pray while standing up in the corners of sinanogues to be glorified by men, and because of this they have no reward with God, instead Jesus instructed that you do it in secret
And your father that sees in secret will reward you publicly
Jesus also said Jews make trumpets sound In front of them while giving money to the poor to be glorified by men, because of this they have no reward of God
Jesus instructed may be your left hand not know what your right do, and your father that sees in secret will reward you publicly
Revelations call these Jews false Jews from the sinanogue of satan
Because Jews don't believe the Messiah already came, they will be the first to be worship the Antichrist and get the mark of the beast
Jews are forever cursed
Because when Pilatos asked, free Jesus or criminal barrabas? They said free barrabas
Jews said more
May the blood of this innocent be upon us
That's why Jews are persecuted wherever they go, they will never find peace.
If you think Jews are chosen people, they're not anymore
In Revelations
It says that in heaven there will be people of all tongues and Nations
Come to your Lord,
I know the emptiness you feel
It doesn't matter how much anime you watch
How much Vidya you play
How much fun you have
There's always something missing
I will ask serious questions about the Lord if you are interested in following this path

ayy I browse their too regularly

John 5:43-47
>43I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him.
>44How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the only God?
>45Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father. There is one who accuses you: Moses, on whom you have set your hope.
>46For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me.
>47But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words?”

John 8:37-44
>37I know that you are offspring of Abraham; yet you seek to kill me because my word finds no place in you.
>38I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”
>39They answered him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would be doing the works Abraham did,
>40but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did.
>41You are doing the works your father did.” They said to him, “We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father—even God.”
>42Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me.
>43Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word.
>44You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

>the true redpill is Jesus
Amen

Not necessarily, many MANY Australians will get comfortable if you talk about Jesus to them. Not because they're all Jewish, but because they're uncomfortable with religion as a whole.

they're jews m8, at least with keeping with the Sup Forums terminology... they're just bad jews, but they fight side by side with the jews against the spread of the word of God.

The jew kills your messiah

-5000 shekels

+no resurrect

+kiss of betrayal

Wtf you've forget to change the proxy

Praise be.

Fucking kike.

I don't hate jews or muslims, they are damned of course. How exactly do you go about bringing people to salvation if you hate their very existence?

>If you could have dinner with any historica figure who would it be?

Pic related is the only answer

Jews hate Christ for a number of reason. First and foremost, of course, is because He was the promised Messiah.

But even that aside, they hate Christ because the minute europe and the middle east became christian, jewish culture has been essentially forever defined by their denial of Christ. It is and remains their most glaring difference from the culture as a whole. Where as pagans might be unaware of Christ, or not fully aware of His message, Jews were its first audience, and consequently its first deniers. By the virtue of this, the denial of Christ has been a cultural motto for 20 centuries.

What is far more interesting, however, is the sheer lack of converts to Christianity. Think of it thusly. Christianity has infiltrated all the former pagan strongholds of the world, and has been either fairy or exceedingly successful at finding converts. Among the jewish community, however, converts to Christianity are practically unheard of (barring economic or political pressure). Why is this? Shouldn't, all things equal, the percentage of Jews converted be as high, or in fact, higher then the general population of unbelievers, considered a shared scriptural tradition? Why not? Because to convert to Christianity would be going against the culture they and all of their jewish ancestors have sacralized for two thousand years, the rejection of Christ.

>the true redpill is Jesus
The red pill adds another level of delusion onto ignorance. When Neo took the red pill he fantasised that he was on a non-existent airship called the Nebuchadnezzar that distracted him from unpleasant truths. So on that note, maybe Jesus is the red pill.

bump

What about the Khazars? Did they just adopt the attitude from the real Jews?

Jews won

Cuckianity is their outdated psy-op.

They hate you because it is boring for them.

It is over.

Thank you Jesus.
I read the book of Acts chapter 6 to 11 for the first time ever. I'm unironically a changed man.

>worship a jewish god because i'm against jews

only Sup Forums is this retarded

just because jeebuz was against some merchants selling their warez in a temple doesn't make him the anti-thesis to judaism.
if you people had the slightest idea about historical knowledge you'd know that there were/are hundreds of different splitgroups among jews who all had/have different ideas how to interpret the torah and they all were constantly fighting among each other.

jesus and his followers (who, guess what, were all still jews) just made judaism into an internationalist cult independent of heritage aspects which his disciples and apostles who migrated to greece and rome later called christianity.

Jews only actually fear sedevacantist.

Protestants were always cucked and the false Catholic church has been run by the masons since antipope John XXiii

Judaism went extinct when Titus destroyed their temple. The current "religion" is a priestess cultural club with a few committed Larpers

While historians love to classify Christianity as a mere offshoot of judaism, the actual key concepts of it, acknowledged and accepted by the Fathers fairly early into Christianity's lifetime, such as the Incarnation, and the Trinity, would have been seen so heretical to any first century jew that a practitioner would immediately been considered a blasphemer.

Tell the ziocucks then, if churches were redpilled we'd all be pretty much OK with christianity.

>Moloch.

Shit is still playing out to til this day.