HAPPENING - AUSTRALIA UNCUCKS

s m h.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/malcolm-turnbull-to-abolish-457-immigration-work-visas-20170418-gvmw34.html

>The Turnbull government has adopted a new "Australians first" approach to skilled migration, announcing it will abolish the controversial 457 visa program for temporary skilled migrants.

>The scheme will be replaced by a new temporary visa specifically designed to recruit "the best and brightest", with tougher English language tests and labour market testing requirements.

Holy fuck. One of the biggest programs that was designed to import non-whites and drive down white wages is being fucking abolished. This is absolutely fucking huge.

The WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY IS COMING BACK ONE CHANGE AT A TIME!

This is legitimately massive. It's a huge blow against the Jews, the globalists, the anti-whites and the capitalists who were destroying this country by importing cheap foreign labour.

This is an unprecedented blow against the international Jew.

nice, take a bump

Why did it happen? The impression I got was that the LNP were turbo-globalists

A bit late for this, considering how this won't do jack shit about chenzhou dong li and his family of leeches

bump

They got afraid of being thrown out of office in the largest landslide in Australian history.

>This is legitimately massive. It's a huge blow against the Jews

Yeah right. No way Former Lawyer, former Goldman Sachs banker, career politician (((Malcom Turnbull))) fucks up his own peoples program. There's a catch. Probably something that fucks us twice as bad.

Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong,

>huge blow against the Jew
>Malcolm Prepbull is a Jew

really made me think

Wow even white Aussies are racist pieces of shit.

Fuck Australia

>maybe this time capitalism will be kinder to me

I wouldn't bet on it sweetie.

WAP!
I am still coming to work there. You guys can't seem to grow a tree worth a shit.

Shill

Mate, I've got a fuckin' boner that won't fuck off!

Fuckin' Australia, cunts!!!!

Seps

Is Turnbull, dare I say it, /our guy/?

>2017
>Not realizing "best and brightest" is Yiddish for non-white

Eh, fingers crossed anyways for my favorite cunt.

>baka.com.au

shaking mah haid

This is good but the damage has already been done. Chances are they'll tweak some bullshit that doesn't really matter, re-name it to something else and business will continue as usual. I have no faith at all in this goverment doing anything to benefit it's citizens. This will look and sound good on paper and that's all they need because the average person won't look any deeper. So Cuckbull will remain in power and poos and chinks will continue to flood in.

>There's a catch.
this, there's aIways a catch.
They've finally put a padlock on the front door but the back door is stiII wide open flapping in the wind

BURGERED

because turnbull and the liberal government are pretty much guaranteed losing the next federal election unless they do huge anti-globalist stuff like this

Im proud of you, son.

Don't let your memes be dreams, m8. I still rememba when Aussies were da best shitpostas on Sup Forums. Keep at it ye sick cunts, you lads are better than the fucking Leafs anyways.

>I still rememba when Aussies were da best shitpostas on Sup Forums

wait so who is the bet right now?

So what happens now?

Will you start deporting people?

If we get the white Australia policy back we need to nuke england so that they cant cuck us into removing it again.

nice

no
there's gotta be more to this

Yes good work...I will consider voting for the Coalition if this keeps up....Next step tell the U.N to fuck off.

the leaf has claimed the shitpost crown

Because they don't want QLD voting in Pauline Hanson and making them have to ally with her

Holy fuck cunt I've been range banned wth

I'm sure it's a misdirection. Turnbull is one of the biggest jews around and the only reason he'd do something like this is to distract from something worse.

I can't make threads on Sup Forums.. anyone else?

t. Labor shill.

Malcolm Turnbull is /ourkike/

Wait, white aussies were skilled criminals, right?

The 457 program is being replaced by something else

Probably something which the next Labor government will use to bring in even more '''skilled''' shitskins

Just keeping up bits of the "N" part to fight off a huge Pauline victory in QLD

fuck off, turnbull is anti-monarchy

My IT career is saved.

W-we stopped the boat people. Ignore that we let in 190k shitskins a year.

are you using wifi or 4g?

The leaf

Good job Australia

Shut up nigger

>re-name it to something else and business will continue as usual
Bingo. No way LNP will resist their business donors demands for everything to carry on the same.

I'll reserve my judgement until we see what the new scheme is. It's is a good move, but is well overdue and is probably just an electoral ploy to bring back votes from One Nation.

good fuckin point

>You'll never have a BULL governing in Canada

Wow this is great new, maybe the stirring of Tony had something to do with this, he was all over the news last night like the main man.

>The scheme will be replaced by a new temporary visa
Which will do the exact same thing. So no change.

Typical defeatist, gtfo my country faggot

FUCK MY FUCKING BRITISH MATE IS ON VISA I HOPE HE CAN STILL GET CITIZENSHIP AHH

Tony didn't say anything about 457's. In fact, he supported and maintained the scheme as PM.

As much as I hate the Chink invasion they're not leeches, they work hard and take pretty much zero welfare.

AUSTRALIA NO

Now y'all need to get your guns back somehow.

I know you don't want to be the next >be american get shot meme.

But despite your fears of a thousand port arthurs I will say guns are great toward scaring off those mudslimes for good and eternally asshurting the liberals and sjws on a regular basis. Totally worth it.

HE NEEDS TO GO BACK

>white Aussies
No need for the redundancy, faggot. Those chinks swarming that island aren't Australian.

>457 visa program
is that the name or is he destroying 457 visa programs?

/ourkike/

wifi

>literally never see any brown people irl
>go to aldi one time
>brown people everywhere

I bet the Germans did this.

AUSTRALIA NO

Turnbull's biggest legacy is leading the republican movement and trying to get us to eave the monarchy

TURNBULL IS NOT, AND NEVER WILL BE /OURGUY/

>this

Australia will never be uncucked. We were established as the global centre of cuckedness by the (((aristocracy))).

We exist for the sole purpose of being a first world place (((they))) can run to after (((they))) blow up the world.

Unlucky lad, we have Aldi here and the quality is great for the price, the new Britons haven't figured it out yet.

Australia doesn't get uncucked, it's never happened it's never going to happen, this country is just a nwo social experience to see how far they can fuck over a once free people

>We exist for the sole purpose of being a first world place (((they))) can run to after (((they))) blow up the world.
That's NZ.

someone in your area likes making BLACKED threads then

Canada is now alone in the anglo world to be cucked :(

BASED!

the catch is that they won't do anything about black crime in victoria and south australia

Racism is good though you fucking nigger.

Use TunnelBear.
Yeah I know sounds like a fag nightclub but you should be using it anyway

They are getting rid of work for the dole as well. cunts were using that shit as free labour. now people will have to actually pay cunts to do their shitwork.

I live close enough to a rifle range that I can hear them at night. A pity the rules for ownership are so fucking annoying.

Fuck the leaves, and fuck the crown. I'll shove the crown up their fuckin ass and give them a crown of thorns.

No. That rat only gives a shit about himself first and foremost.

He will do whatever he can to stay another day in office.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CUNTDITIONING

>"Oi cunts, we stopped the 457 visas"
>approves revived TPP
>"Plenty of jobs now aye! Go get one!"
>abolishes newstart, cuts disablility in half

Inb4

>>abolishes newstart, cuts disablility in half
That's my fuckin fetish mate.

I bet he's a paki piece of shit.

>A pity the rules for ownership are so fucking annoying.
Seriously, and they vary by state. You have to have what you plan to use the gun for on your license and can ONLY use it for that. So no going hunting one weekend out of the blue if your license only says target shooting. Fucking stupid.
SEACP or whatever it is called. Yup. Turnkike is all over that shit.

AUSTRALIANS ALL LET US REJOICE

FOR WEEEE ARE YOUNG AND FREEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YEAH LADS IM DOING AN IT DEGREE IM GONNA FUCKING NUT

Pushing back on legal migration addresses that exactly, are you an idiot?

>The scheme will be replaced

AUSTRALIANS ALL LET US REGURGITATE
FOR WE ARE FULL OF PEEEEEEEEEEEE

OH YEAH BABY LET ME URINATE ALL OVER YOUR FACE

I agree with both. They keep to themselves mostly too. I'm more worried about africans and muslims

It's very easy to uncuck Australia, but nobody will ever do it.

Cut immigration to 50-70k.
Kill negative gearing.

You guys are officially white again. Here is an updated picture.

wew

when is this going through? I heard they are getting rid of work for the dole too

>cuts disablility in half

It literally a rebranding, a coat of paint and a new logo. nothing will change.

Its about time the reality sunk in....all the parties are split...Coalition,Greens and certainly the ALP are all splitting because the rightwing conservatives have called them out.

>Cut immigration to 50-70k.
How about cut immigration altogether, and kill all non-whites.

NEET get a job

>he said as he leaned back and hit the other wall of his tiny box apartment, he had to be careful because Xhin Xue had warned him leaving marks on the wall and had a very "you break it you buy it" attitude but there's no way the poor low wage worker could afford the $800k the apartment would cost