Reminder that Sup Forums isn't alt-right

Reminder that Sup Forums isn't alt-right.
Stormcucks should go back to Stormfront.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/12/milo-yiannopoulos-coming-soon-snapchat-near/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go away stormcucks, we love all races

Kid had some serious Zenkai

We are a board of native semi truck driving shit posters of peace

faggots

This board is unusable. Its just shills talking to shills at this point.

Bump. Member when we all supported Ron Paul???

And my dad said anime was gay

GUESS WHO'S GAY NOW DAD

remember when he lost because he was a pussy?

kek

At least Ron gave them a hell of a fight there weren't so many stormfags here

THIS TOP KEK
THE ALT-RIGHT IS FILLED WITH ZIONIST SHILLS, NIGGERS, AND AIDS RIDDEN HOMOSEXUALS
Sup Forums IS A CHRISTIAN FAR RIGHT BOARD

IF YOU DONT LOVE JESUS YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD

I remember the days before Hillary created the alt-right.

Racist nazis too.

ron put up 0 fight, he never even had a chance. He just assumed people would vote for him becuase he is right. Never even considered how brainwashed niggers and liberals actually are.

We still do. Ron Sup Forums is the only true Sup Forums. Now fuck off this is now a DBZ thread

DBZ is gay as shit. Stop being a faggot and do something with your life other than jerking it to anime

Sup Forums is absolutely alt-right to the highest degree.

>Milo

Gtfo with the shilling. If you're going to pretend to be alt-reich at least know that they hate that fag

this board has seriously gone full stormfront in the past month

Sup Forums is an image board not a person

Dumb trollposter.

>this board has seriously gone full stormfront
This image would like to have a word with you

Get with it, user.

#thebitchisback

"The Bitch is Back: Milo Yiannopoulos Is Coming To Snapchat"

"Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos is joining Snapchat, the fastest growing social media platform, with over 200 million monthly active users, sending on average 400 million snaps per day.
If you’ve missed Milo’s snappy, fabulous witticisms on Twitter, then you can follow him on the photo-sharing site by scanning the Snapcode above, or searching for his username on the platform: “Yiannopoulos.”

For those who do not fall into the usual demographic of Snapchat, users can send each other pictures or videos which then disappear after being viewed. This unique feature may be why it is the most popular social network for teens today.

Although Snapchat does have the reputation of being a sexting hub, it is probably not advisable to send Milo lewd images, unless you are of a very particular ethnicity."

breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/12/milo-yiannopoulos-coming-soon-snapchat-near/

The alt right is not a neo nazi movement at all. It's a catch all term for anyone who is vaguely nationalist and who rejects the increasingly obsolete American conservative orthodoxy.

Neo nazis are just trying to take advantage of the social alienation and paradigm shift that's taking place right now in the hopes of growing. It's bound to fail.

I'd say the majority of the alt right share two things in common. Support for ethno-nationalism of all kinds where appropriate, and a belief in human biodiversity but not the supremacy of a single 'race' (as that is not even really applicable in a Darwinian sense).

I know Richard Spender coined the term but his rhetoric and media strategy are God awful and this is far bigger than him.

Cool thread JIDF

Also:
www [zuckerbergbook] com/myiannopoulos/videos/893430727461490/

*Spencer

And I didn't mean that race doesn't exist in case it sounded that way. I was only referring to the concept of supremacy. But I do think ethnicity is a better level of analysis.

>ethno-nationalism

literally nazism.

>supported Ron Paul
Why the past tense? He's like literally the only american politician who actually has principles and integrity.
He has been supporting the same core beliefs for like 40 years now.
I dont think there's a single issue on which he would flip-flop simply because it was more convenient at the time.

>normies flow in during election
>no lurking, fell for the nazi board meme
>stayed here becoming real stormcucks
>here we are stuck with those closet homos

Thanks Trump..

>Psyop: The Thread
Come one, come all! See divide and conquer tactics here, in real time!

GTFO stormcuck

Total shillpost. Finding your way to Sup Forums implies some level of computer savy and interest in social media/tech. Save your energy and go back to sucking Milo's cock

No. I'm white 26 and have a massive trust fund. I enjoy masturbating to anime.

Also asuka best girl

>OP is a literal Jew in a fucking office in Israel
Sup Forums! You speak too highly of me!

>(1)
yep it's a vpn shill

>Save your energy and go back to sucking Milo's cock

with pleasure

No

You'll be the first to do on the day of the rope, sub-human

I'll beat you up faggot

Go for it bro, I'm a fucking level 12 fire user, my jutsu can strip ur skin off before you can even realize that you pulled your pecker out.

Come to my den kid...