Is Erdogan winning the Referendum a good or bad thing for us?

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the guy. He bought oil from ISIS didn't he? But now that he has more power, he can bring back the death penalty which means Turkey can't join the EU.

Now our only hope for the EU collapsing is Le Pen winning in France. I don't see her winning the 2nd round tho, I'm not sure. The fact that every Leftwing media seems to hate Erdogan also makes me happy he won somehow. 70% of roaches in my country voted yes in the referendum kek. Sorry if this makes no sense, I've stayed up all night and tired as fuck.

Good question toothpaste
Bumping for interest

Turkey was never going to be allowed to join the EU.

Also, you're not so much gaining Turkey, you're trading Turkey for all the nations that would ragequit the EU if Turkey was allowed to join.

I don't create a lot of threads, not sure if I can bump my own thread. Sup Forums is drowning in funny Antifa btfo threads which is fine, bur we need serious discussion too.

Witnessed

So only the east euros and not much else?

also checked

Nice quints

The fact that Roaches in Netherlands have their own ethnic party that they're allowed to (and do) vote for is so mind-blowing to me.
We have lefty immigrant parties here but that is on a whole other level

Probably. It could have triggered a domino effect though.

Damm. Can't argue against those digits. But to be fair, did anyone ever think Eastern-Europe would join with their economies? Fucking Romania for example (not being a dick here). The only argument the EU had against it was the human rights. Look at Ukraine, they are already setting them up for EU membership, in the next years they will be in, with or without corruption.

I know most countries and the vast majority of the European people wouldn't want Turkey in. But do you really think the leaders would care?

him having more power means he will go hard on syria, which means more refugees. would you like that?
also, unlikely, but based on his actions, a turkish civil war could break down, which would either mean a wave of secular turk refugees, or a wave of islamist goatfucker refugees.
turk here btw, ask me anything.

You do know that any EU member can veto the accession of any candidate right?

That isn't how it works in practice

It's because of our proportional representation system. It's a good system though, /OurGuys/ FvD got in because of it. The UK's system is fucking retarded with votes being more or less thrown away when you don't win a district.

>migrants are refugees from Syria

Stop with this meme leaf. Syria is just an excuse. The majority comed from countries with no war.

It brings more stability than a no vote, but democracy ended after nearly 100 years. Women will have to wear scarfs soon and tourism and investments will lower from quarter to quarter

Doesn't matter. EU leaders answer to nobody and just want to keep their jobs. You think they care about their own people? Lol they all agree with each other, look up the European constitution referenda from 2005. Countries said no, EU changed the name and voted for it anyway.

it's already bad enough that Turkey is a part of NATO. they were not going to make it into the EU. Also Romania is not nearly as bad as some other countries, for example Poland or Hungary (which is shameful since they are supposed to be "white" countries)

yes they do. but they use the "syrian refugee crisis" as a cover. if there was no "syrian refugee crisis" then they would have no excuse to migrate. creating another civil war or prolonging the syria stuff will only give them new excuses to do their shit. am i in the wrong here?

He still got us by the balls, he will release all the refugees into Europe if he doesn't get his way.

>Trump congratulated him
>He is now attacking K*rds (Trump's allies) in Syria
>Will probably weaponize refugees to Europe even more now

you have your flag colours mixed up there, ivan

5 4's in a row? HOW IS THIS EVEN ALOUD?

>Kurds
>Trump's allies
doubt.png
Last time I checked Kurds were fighting ISIS

Of course it's bad news for ya GIAOUR.
You'll be all lined up and shot
SOON
O
O
N

Proxy-Ally
Same difference really.

Considering he is in control of a major bottleneck stopping even more hordes of refugees from invading Europe, you should be cheering for him.

Is Netherlands muslim refugees number 1 destination?

>Turks celebrating their downfall
Back to Islam shithole, you don't deserve better

FYI he did a hell of a lot more than just buy oil from ISIS. He's the one actually supporting them with money, weapons, and allowing foreigners to get into Syria to join ISIS. A lot of those "advanced" weapons that people like to accuse the US of giving to ISIS? They're Turkish.

Ottoman Empire is on its way back, he even says the future of Europe is Turkish. He already has a strong base in Germany and Toothpaste land. I wish European leaders had empire ambitions, instead they are allowing themselves to become colonies.

I know what you mean but thet would have had another excuse if there was no war in syria like (((Climate Refugees))).

this

True but come on you aren't exactly helping either with leaving so much equipment behind for the Iraqi army although with good intentions. What is retarded tho is supporting the people fighting Assad. Not exactly sure if Trump still supports the Kurds. I hope he is secretly best buddies with Assad, time will tell. This civil/proxy war will end like all wars.

You need the Slavs to flood in and help you purge Africans and Arabs from your continent. Yes Slavs are annoying but cmon dude if its a choice between letting them in or spreading your buttcheeks wider for black and brown Muslim cock thats hardly a choice at all.

Our (((government))) never doesnt anything by accident. Sadly leaving that equipment behind was part of the plan to create plausible deniability for how the AQ/ISIS fighters got their hands on advanced gear that would be required to knock out Assad's military and also stomp the Shia majority Iraqi Government which kicked us out and was intentionally making deals with Shia Iran.

ISIS was the plan all along. It was no accident. Im sorry Eurobros but the Jews control us completely and theres no way out.

that is much easier to counter though, and it still wouldn't be a good excuse to migrate to europe, as any mildly cool country would work, i that case.
it would be much easier to deport them too, as opposed to trying to deport a "refugee".

We get 7000 Poles per year already. They aren't that great in removing shitskins because they come here to work most of the time. Either that or to steal.

Poles here vote Left wing.

>and it still wouldn't be a good excuse to migrate to europe, as any mildly cool country would work, i that case.

As any safe country would work for the current migrants?

>it would be much easier to deport them too, as opposed to trying to deport a "refugee".

How? Some major cities directly oppose the governments, Amsterdam and London at least. Also just claim you're a fag or a opponent of the regime and you're classified as a refugee.

You sound really naive or as someone who hasn't been on Sup Forums in 2015 my leaf friend.

i am just saying that it wouldn't draw the normie attention as it did now, as they are the major voter chunk.
it simply wouldn't be as good of an excuse, as even turkey would work for that case
and no to mention that the left would not be able to use their "muh refugees, we need to help em" propaganda.

overall you have a point, but i still think it wouldn't be as severe as it is now, and that it would be easier to flip the popular opinion against immigrants.

You can squarely blame that one on Obama. He pulled out troops out and that's what caused this power vacuum. When he came into office Iraq was actually fairly calm. Things were under control.

Arabs will only fight well when under strong leadership. The catch is Arabs don't have strong leadership. Just a bunch wannabes. So when we left their will to fight was gone.

If it makes you feel any better, it's likely the Gulf Arabs are in Syria and are the ones doing a lot of the actual fighting, besides the SDF/Kurds. They're fighting against Assad, ISIS, Russia, Iran, Hezbollah, and Turkey even, pretty much trying to kick everyone out. That's what a lot of those "rebel" groups are now. Fake armies that are actually like UAE special forces. BTW it's all connected with what's going on in Yemen too, but the Gulf Arabs are far more open/public about being involved in that, although still be pretty sly about it.

Voters don't matter. Election systems in Germany, France and The Netherlands don't allow for much change. Voters were against mass immigration and multi-culturalism before it even started. Doesn't mean the government listens. They just do what the (((EU))) tells them to do so they can get a nice job 10 years later. It's true that no war would make it harder to sell but don't underestimate lefties. They have really started on the human caused climate change meme here.

Some of the polish girls are blonde and qt though....

eh well, then there is no reason fighting against immigrants if there is literally no way to prevent it. i fucking quit man.

I know. I usually hate the usual (Leftie) excuse of blaming the US and Britain/France for the Middle-East mess but your nigger president really fucked up.

I thought Iraq is a mess because Sunnis opress Shia's during Saddam's reign and after he died it got reversed which created Isis? It's basically all the fault of Islam. Not the West creating weird borders because before the Ottomans thet had plenty of infighting too.

Deep state's puppet Trump already congratulated him.

good thing

more chaos
more happening
more dictatorship in middle east

all muslims should be under dictators

You should watch Black Pigeon Speaks videos about Canada. That's a big Black Pill. Especially 'No Country for White men'

Oops

Oh

Damn

He wants to rebuild the Ottoman Empire and conquer Europe. He's already flooding western european countries filth his filthy henchmen so that they'll breed and multiply. And as you can see they are more loyal to him than most of the citizens who still live in Turkey since they were the ones responsible for his victory. Around 60-70% of the turks living in Europe voted with Yes. That shows us directly how integration of turks into our society ended up as a total failure but of course this fact gets completely ignored by everyone.

Erdogan is a threat to every christian in Europe.

So 8 people?

Bad. Democratic wall between Europe and the worst of the mid east is moving in the direction of authoritarian Islamism. This is terrible news.

All true, but the US troops in the area put the lid on it. Think of like how US troops being in Europe since the end of WW2 put a lid on all of the typical European rivalries. What is now ISIS were a handful of desert wannabe jihadis that we beat down pretty hard. Used to be called Al Qaeda in Iraq. Obama really did fuck it up. If he had left the troops there, there probably still would've been a civil war in Syria but the ISIS component would be greatly diminished

(BTW same burger user, just switched computers)

That's what I can agree with. I'm trying to figure out what can now make the (((EU))) collapse besides Le Pen. In a way it's sad we don't have starvations or a Depression tier crash anymore.

Thanks Finbro

Didn't have that one yet. I hate our media so much.

8 people what?

He's a hardcore Islamist.

Alcohol and homosex will be illegal in the next few years, mandatory coverings on women a few years after.

And of course all of these political changes will be met with resistance and violence and Erdogan will use this as a way to sneak in even more Turks into Europe as "refugees" but of course only the hardcore islamic ones will claim asylum.

Weird how Trump basically knows all of this and (seems to be) opposed to Assad now. I hope he just pretends. He can make a parking lot out of North-Korea tho.

It's not actual Islamic Fundementalism or at least not the worst version. I thought this would redpill people too on Turkish integration but lefties will ignore this after a few weeks. Mass shitskin deportation to their home countries or Poland seem to be the only options now.

Hvis vg og dagblad er imot noe så vet du at sannhet er det motsatte.

In a way good. One more blow to secular egalitarian liberalism, which is collapsing around the world. He will also fuel islamists movements in Western Europe, which is good because it will speed up the collapse of multiculturalism and "tolerance"

People that are bitchching about it are the ones that believe "the right progressive side of history" bullshit, with womens rights, human rights, tolerance and equality. It has nothing to do with actual western values. Look into history books, the West was building great empires when none of this existed. It has to go.

He means that there are almost no Christians in Europe. Which I don't mind because a lot of them are the worst kind of immigrant supporting cucks with their 'love thy neighbour' shit.

Decline of Christianity is not what caused all of this. USA is christian and they're worst off than the most fucked European nation (France).

Are you an accelerationist?

I can see this happen. He is already imprisoning diaspora Turks whi are against the regime and go back for holidays. He wants to keep his ennemies close.

I only know what Dagblad means.

Opposing in the sense that you can't let people act stupid and not do something about it. We're not going to invade Syria to take out Assad. That would just galvanize the Russians, who aren't particularly pleased with Assad anyway. Also they literally can't do anything to us if we do airstrikes. What happened a week or so ago showed that we can totally blind them. So they're giving that up.

If you've noticed he's turned both Assad and the Norks into a burden on their masters Russia and China. Basically telling them "fix this shit or I will." Assad will probably survive and make it to some Russian dacha as retirement. Norks...tough to say. They're being fairly quiet right now, probably actually worried Trump will do something. In 2 weeks Trump as gotten both China and Russia to back away from their client states some. I don't know the exact game he's playing, but it seems to be making parts move and I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's got a game plan and knows what he's doing.

True, which is why I left it at 'moving towards'. They're not roasted yet but it's a fast negative trend.

I think Western Europe need much more. Im talking Depression tier economy and hunger.

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt too. He's much smarter than he acts and looks.

Yeah, the whole 4D chess is a meme, but he definitely isn't stupid. Goofy? Yes, which is what I love about him. He's hilarious, unintentionally or not.

Stupid? Hardly.

I don't know, that's just how I see things. There are massive interest groups in western societies that are living off the cancer that kills us. The academia, asylum industry, human rights industry, punditry, the entire political class that can do nothing else than managerial globalism. They will keep this system no matter what, just like the German establishment with refugees. They are now at the top and a paradigm shift would mean that they would have to retrain to gardening. You cannot just hit the system, it just gets better at fighting you and cracking down on dissidents and "hate speech". You have to overburden it. Break it. Only then change is possible. The refugee chaos is good as it completely overloads the immigration/human rights industry. Global revolt against secular liberalism is good, the more people like Erdogan, Orban, Trump tell the globalist liberals to fuck off the better. And yes, more islamist terrorism in Western europe is a bitter medicine for the cucked locals that will either change them into people who can fight for their survival or kill them.

It's a bad thing. A very.. very... bad thing.

Check out also list of Bana's first Twitter followers Propganda project built from the start.

The deal with Turkey was a mistake. The balkan route being blocked of had the best effect stopping refugees. The deal is just an excuse for European politicians to not fight against Turkey. I say stop the damn deal and shun Turkey in whichever way possible if only for having supported ISIS. Also Syrian refugees are not that bad and they really flee from war. The Africans coming for economic reasons are the ones creating the most crime. Sink their ships and force north african countries to keep their citizens

...that's pretty much an accelerationist

Good thing, once he turns a secular state into a caliphate and declare a jihad on Europe, we'll go back to the days of not trusting mudslime and hopefully kicking them out.

You're pretty naive. The dude who drove a truck into people in germany was already declined. No one wanted him back, so what do?

if the media that hate trump, lepen, wilders and the hungarian guy also hate erdogan, it can only mean erdogan is doing something right

At that size the photos are not really good for evidence, muslims mostly look the same with all that facial hair.

Erdogan's a faggot but at least the EU gets fucked over.
You have too many problems. Y'all fucked up.

>turkey is completely unreliable and unstable now
>is this good or bad
it's bad man... it's bad.

You underestimate the weaponized autism of Polish government- see Tusk election 3 weeks ago.

>60%
>shitty healthcare system
>neocon president no matter who you vote for

> Poland fag hates secularism so much he'd rather get allahu akbar'd

Secularism is enshrined in the constitution of the United States, the 1st Amendment.

>Tusk election

can I get a quick rundown?

He's the one who will fullfill Paisios' prophecy.

I agree with this. But we're gonna need a Depression tier economy. Our women are being raped and killed by muslims and we do nothing. It's pathetic.

Donald Tusk was a president of European Council last 2,5 years and was up for reelection at the end of March this year. Before that, he was the current Polish governments biggest foe, as he was the prime minister of Poland for 8 years. So after gaining power in 2015, the new polish government is so butthurt about this guy that they were the only of 28 eu countries to not vote for Tusk's reelection.

>tl:dr Tusk was prime minister, new government hates him and got their ass handed to them 27-1 in reelection vote

Thoughts on this?

Meh. Not sure what the usual result it but it's funny that this was the first time where the country of origin doesn't support the candidate.

Well, he was a shitty president of EC to be fair, but thats not something that we should figth withe the rest of the EU, because that position holds shit-all power anyway

Kaczyński (true ruler of Poland right now) really hates him

Very good in that he's going to kill a fuckload of commie kurds

Its absolutely fucking horrible because it just means more turks in other countries.