Thanks Dreamworks

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18292342
youtube.com/watch?v=fZ_SJt9gMMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really fucking hate ameriniggers with passion.

WE PULLED YOU OUT OF THE CONGO YOU FUCKING MONKEYS YOU DO NOT COME FROM EGYPT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE MELANIN.

>WE
>we wuz slaverz and shit
Ironic. You hate them so much that you start to sound like them already

rare cannibal

Germanics pretend they were Romans and no one seems to care. Why can't American blacks pretend they were Egyptians?

keke they shooped it to look blacker

What the fuck are these flags
I swear the fucking mods have just given potential flag drop tables to whoever connects to the damn site.

:3

KANGS

but we african
egypt in africa
africa black!

logic!

including pic of POWERFUL BLACK KANG

When can we start killing people irl for baitspamming?

Yo that's nice.

Don't think I've ever seen trump on the front of a paper in a positive light

They are AFRICAN-Americans. Egypt is in Africa.

I thought Egyptians were sandnigger color with black slaves, which are seen in the pictographs. How wrong am I Sup Forums?

If niggers once had the jews enslaved and fucked it up I hate niggers even more now

they're the bad guys

YOOOOOOOOO

They were blacks with black slaves, not at all unusual. I don't agree with black Americans KANGZing ancient Egypt though. The pyramids are monuments to slavery and should be destroyed.

Haha

Ancient Egypt's 'greatest pharoah' was a ginger and it spent its last 300 years being run by inbred Greeks.
Some blacks got a hold of the country over the course of 3000 years though.

Nobody noticed your rare flag.

on a related note, there's only one voice actor in the entire move who's actually black

YOU WHO I CALL BROTHER!

How does the human flesh taste like?

Why does he look Jewish?

That's not how it works.

they didn't alter it, it's just not an actual still from the movie. it looks like fan art where they've tried to make them look more negroid and less north african.

This is a pretty good point, nobody makes fun of the Germans for LARPing as the Holy Roman Empire

I'm so sick and tired of this meme. I'm Egyptian and pic related is my skin color. The darkest of Egyptians have Mexican type skin tones, it's nowhere near this we wuz shit

That nose is kike as fuck. This was no nigga. Ramses was clearly an Arab.

The common claim about this from the wewuz crowd is that Europeans and Arabs genocided all the black Egyptians and drove the survivors down below the Sahara

Just because their skin is tanner doesn't mean they are the same race as niggers

Egyptians can be pretty dark, though it does vary. like in any country that straddles racial fault lines.

You're not Egyptian you're Arab.

d-does this mean I'm white?

It's actually from Joseph King of Dreams, not Prince of Egypt.

Kek

fuck off and rake yourself will you leaf

No, black people still live in Egypt. Though they are not related to Americans.

Except we didn't -or very rarely- pulled them out of the jungle. Their own people sold them to us.

Approximately how many % of Black Africans believe they WUZ KANGZ?

playing with the big guys now

probably all of them. the problem is they spread this KANGZ information through obscure/private KANGZ facebook groups where nobody will question them

>H
>R
>E

All of them

YOU KNOW

BETTER THAN I

its almost like they entombed themselves so nubians wouldnt later claim them as their own

We never pulled them out of the jungle. Malaria would have killed us. Arabs from the north fomented civil war, backing and arming certain sides vs others and the losers= slaved, but only women and young males. Older males were usually just killed. Pretty much just like today. You could still go to Africa and buy slaves if you wanted to, except nowadays there are human trafficking watchdog groups.

Implying you somehow related to Egyptians, you filthy rare monkey.

> Egypt is Africa
> Africa is Egypt
Seems equal to me

Always hated the message in that song, even if it's a memorable melody.
>Don't think for yourself, just go with the flow and god will guide you.

Almost none. It is fringe type stuff. Many of them are devout Muslims who would never indulge in such idolatry. But this is Sup Forums so they latch on to the ridiculous, because they have a strange obsession with black Americans.

This thread is now under true egyptian control.
No cracka allowed.

wew
By the power of Ra's!

Underrated.

ayyo we wuz romans n' sheit

>How dare those fucking kikes create an animated bullshit story of degeneracy, feminism, SJW virtue signal bullshit and the characters weren't WHITE.

this is stupid.

Southern Europeans are not racially alien to Northern Europeans. Sub Saharan Africans are nothing like Egyptians.

In fact, Europeans in general are closer to Egyptians.

Also Germanics don't pretend we were Romans, we identify with Rome as a cultural point in our European history. ffs.

>They were blacks with black slaves, not at all unusual.
Uh no. Ever met actual Egyptians? They're dark skinned middle easterners.

Ah yes, anyone who uses the word we is no different than a nigger because niggers think they're from Egypt. Makes perfect sense.

yea, the false equivalencies are so retarded

Modern people have such a strong bias to claiming "X is just like X", finding parallels everywhere to negate the meaningfulness of anything. It's essentially egalitarian horseshit and makes life depressing and meaningless.

Niggers really don't seem to understand African geography or the effect that the Sahara desert has had on migration and population dynamics in Africa. It's essentially a death zone that very few people were able to cross, which is why the populations of north and south Africa are so different. It might as well have been an ocean.
The niggers simply didn't make it out of sub-Saharan Africa.

nose looked differently irl
soft tissue shrank too much during 3000 years

This thread is contaminated by niggers and plebbit. Abandon.
sage

Idiots, the Holy Roman Empire WAS German, fuck's sake. All Europeans have a real and meaningful connection with the Roman Empire, it's foundational in our civilization.

Blacks have practically no real connection to Ancient or modern Egypt.

Huge difference, motherfuckers.

They do not come from Egypt because they have Melanin

Prince of Egypt is one of the best damn animated films ever created and I refuse to let niggers try and ruin it with their kangs bullshit.

WE WUZ DICK WASHERS N SHEEEIT.

does anyone have the version done in paint about a week ago?

So redheads wuz kangz?

The Holy Roman Empire is a different empire than the Roman Empire...

Black is not monolithic.

Egyptians have a high amount of sub-Saharan admixture. The comparison is apt.

Nice.

Except we were you fucking mongoloid

>what is the Sahel?

Also the Sahara desert use to be a lot more hospitable.

It would be like saying meds and Nords aren't related because the alps were impassable.

I'm aware

Sub Saharan africans besides bushmen and maybe pygmies are black dude

not enough to be black, they're very obviously nonblack

>German barbarians tear down Roman Empire
>LARP as what they destroyed because "it's foundational in our civilization"

Ok, ok

the racial divide between Nordic Europeans and Egyptians is less than that between Egyptians and sub saharan Africans though

*dabs respectfully towards you*
stay woke f.am

>misunderstanding it this hard
The Germanic barbarian tribes were also necessary to save the west from the oncoming Islamic horde.

Also, Roman civilization is part of the basis of modern Germanic peoples. We're not just heirs of the Germanic tribes for fuck's sake. Our language alone is full of Latin nomenclature.

We share a cultural and civilizational bond with Rome, you pleb-tier ignoramus.

Jajaja!

>The Germanic barbarian tribes were also necessary to save the west from the oncoming Islamic horde.

No it's not many Egyptians have high amounts of subsaharan admixture and the rest is arab and med.

This is the guys that got rekt by Moses

>

I guess the Jews really are God's Chosen People

Battle of Tours, idiot, do you know about it?

The Roman Empire is the basis of European/western culture. It's not larping to realize this. Sup Forumstards are pathetic sometimes.

Highly unusual Egyptians.

This. Why didn't we accept it earlier?

Depends what jews. Definitely not the euro khazar mutts like bibi that claim to be the Israelites of old. Besides the children of Israel fucked up when they didnt recognize Jesus.

What's with all this melanin babble?!
It's like a kid who found out about a new word and now has to repeat all the time-

The non-peasent class of Egyptians were either white as us or a bit of modern Italian level tan. There were only 8 nigger pharaohs and they were all shit at controlling Egypt and as a result were btfo by a Greek family from Macedonia who then ruled the place for about 300 or so years.
Just so you know north Africans were white for a very long time. Egypt didn't even turn majority non-white until the Akkadians decided to pull nigger slaves from farther down the empire into the heartland of egoyt and mix them with the lower and slave casts.
Even then the white North Africans that made up probably around 30% of the population never cooked past kebab levels of brown(Jews had a lot to do with that)

Not an argument. Many Egyptians particularly in the south are of nubian stock, and are actually phenotypically the same as any black people with high admixture content. I'm not saying they are related to Americans.

>In fact, Europeans in general are closer to Egyptians.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18292342

(2008) Li JZ et. al., show the distinct population groups of the Earth by genetically testing individuals from each population group and mapping them by their single nucleotide polymorphisms.

Only three groups - South Asians, Central (West) Asians, and East Asians have overlaps while Middle Easterners, Central Asians, and Indian South Asians have genetic contributions from European population groups. There is no genetic continuum between Africans and any other population group alive. The 40.000 years of evolution put between the rest of Mankind and Africans can be shown as the source of this.

This finding is supported by (Lao et. al., 2006; Costas et. al., 2005; Xing et. al., 2010 (1); Xing et. al., 2010 (2); Jakobsson et. al., 2008; Huang et. al., 2011; Paşaniuc et. al., 2010; Huang et. al., 2009; Hao et. al., 2009; Nothnagel et. al., 2009; Chanda et. al., 2012)

>Many Egyptians particularly in the south are of nubian stock
nubians aren't Egyptians, though,

Look at any pictures of Egyptians in big groups, almost none of them look black.

youtube.com/watch?v=fZ_SJt9gMMg

They are the most Egyptian of all egypts ethnic groups. They were there from the beginning.