If a woman can make the choice to have sex knowing she can get pregnant...

If a woman can make the choice to have sex knowing she can get pregnant, but still have the right to avoid the lifetime responsibility either through abortion or giving it up for adoption, then should a man also have the right to give up his financial obligations to the child so he doesn't have to pay child support?

Yes.

yes

yes

yes

Yes

Yea

Nope it's his DNA on the field

legalize rape

Yes

Yes

Yes

Society wouldn't work. The state would have to pay too much money out for these kids.

If that was implemented niggers would father 10 kids each and not have to worry about child support. Well, they already do that shit, but it'd be even worse with your idea.

Really, abortion should never have been legalized. It's a disgusting practice fit for animals; not human beings.

Yes

>avoid the lifetime responsibility
Leftist/10

yes

yes™

Yes
>Nope it's his DNA on the field
A woman carries a man's baby for 9 fucking months while all a man has is condoms and the snip to protect himself. Once a woman is pregnant men don't get a choice and are forced to payout to the cunt even if he does not want or is allowed to see the kid.

So no fuck that men should not be forced to pay child support especially since it is her choice to have a baby and she is the one carrying the baby for the time of pregnancy not him.

>Society wouldn't work.
exactly

yes

yes as long as the decision is made before the second trimester and is conveyed to the women
and let's say he has to pay 50% of the (potential) abortion
i don't think anyone can argue with this

The term for this is "financial abortion", if you want to read arguments from both sides. Personally, I support it 100% because things are stacked against men at the moment.

>Society wouldn't work
Society is dying because it let women vote and decide to divorce rape men for alimony and child support. Doing this would not kill society but only force women to take responsibility for their own actions as if they have kids without a partner they will starve and their kids will be taken away by the state.
>If that was implemented niggers would father 10 kids each
They do not force a woman to give birth the women are the ones who choose giving birth in modern society.

Both parents should have to agree to have the child and raise it in a traditional household or the pregnancy should be terminated.
Child birth should not exist outside of marriage.

>women tells you she's on the pill
>she's not
>WOOPS TOO BAD YOUR DNA IS ON THE FIELD

It would work perfectly for moral people. Immoral women would be fucked, just like ALL men are with the current system. The scenario you point out might happen for a generation, but women would wise up after seeing the train wreck that comes with being a slut under this system. I bet women would avoid children at all cost until marriage to make sure the father would be obligated to help. That is the idea, encourage marriage and discourage riding the cock carousel.

I think they did this in sweden, or they proposed it. Dunno how it ended tho.

Yes

"My Money My Choice"

the state has a monopoly on how orphan or ababdoned childreb are handled, private persons aren't free to adopt easily, there are alot of barriers made by the state

and you're stucked on a welfare layer thinking

scrub

>how to make chastity a virtue overnight
10/10 post straya

I wanna suck that titty and yes

When women learn to accept they are less than a man, only then can men take responsibility for the women's fuck ups.

>A white women breastfeeding a Child even Whiter than she is

Brings tears to my eyes.....

>then should a man also have the right to give up his financial obligations to the child so he doesn't have to pay child support?
I always felt that. Since a man is given no choice in the abortion (murder), than a woman should be given no choice in support or not.

It would be the right thing, but it's not about the man or the woman, it's about the child.

It's just that you can't really untangle the child from the mother since it'll parasite her for 9 months and then she and she alone births it.

yes

>trusting a woman