RICHARD SPENCER IN AUBURN GENERAL - DEFEND YOUR CAMPUS EDITION

tl;dr
>Richard Spencer rented auditorium to speak at Auburn U tomorrow, Tuesday, at 7 pm.
>University cancelled event, citing "safety concerns". Rumor is Antifa made threats to riot if event was not cancelled.
>Spencer plans to show up on campus anyways.
>MASSIVE Antifa protest planned, busing in people from Atlanta

If you've ever wanted to see Spencer OR just stand up for free speech against antifa, this is the thread for you.

DISCORD SERVER: discord.gg/MBtGF (DO NOT post any private or personal info here, consider it public)

DOS AND DONTS FOR AUBURN RALLY
1) Do NOT incite violence, you'll do more damage taking pics of Antifa beating up bystanders than you will cracking skulls and kicking ass.
2) Do NOT come armed. Be prepared to defend yourselves and others IF FORCED, bring defensive implements IF YOU MUST, but do NOT under ANY circumstances bring weapons.
3) Do NOT come dressed like Neo-Nazi stomcunts or tacticool fags. Bring safety/sporting gear if you have it, but don't look like you came dressed for a riot.
4) Do NOT act like a sperg and call random people niggers or kikes, it's terrible for our image and may get you suspended if you go to school here.
5) Do NOT cause damage to the campus or the downtown area.

1) DO wear Auburn colors to the rally - dark blue and orange
2) DO act civil and composed - there must be a stark contrast between you and the Antifa hooligans
3) DO take lots of pics and vids so you can report any Antifa to police/university.
4) DO talk to press about the importance of defending speech, ESPECIALLY unpopular speech, on college campuses.
5) DO stay after the rally to help clean up damage caused by Antifa. Bring trashbags for litter, medkits to help with bystander injuries.

And most importantly, if you are a student or faculty member at Auburn, please stay safe tomorrow.

War Eagle!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSJx7STd6j4
auburn.edu/webcams/
youtube.com/watch?v=9vuheZSOqlY
auburnalabama.org/mvc/cams/City-Cameras
youtu.be/dVcW11GoBD0?t=1m5s
youtu.be/FaCHBmGWcBc
hollaforums.com/thread/8824675/politics/it-begins.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soundtrack for this thread: youtube.com/watch?v=gSJx7STd6j4

For those who can't make it, Auburn has 24/7 live webcams of campus here: auburn.edu/webcams/

Get some popcorn!

I was actually really excited to just go see Spencer's speech, but now we're about to go to war.

How did it all come to this?

The south will rise again (and stomp on commie necks)

This is gonna be... a riot

Richard Spencer's video where he discusses what happened at Auburn: youtube.com/watch?v=9vuheZSOqlY

i have this weird feeling that somebody is going to get shot desu :^)

Reminder, cops are going to target this even hard. Don't get in their way.

We're going to be doing everything legally and above-board. It's antifa that needs to watch out

Here is a link to 6 webcams around auburn. Toomer's Corner is probably going to be the most active tomorrow.
auburnalabama.org/mvc/cams/City-Cameras

Chad nationalism worldwide.

I hope people are smart and don't dress like they are going to riot. Cops will not discriminate. It is getting late here and I want to get there by morning. I'll probably see some of you there.

Antifa is probably gonna win this one, normalfags and bikers aren't going to show up to defend a white nationalist the way they would a rally for free speech.

No way. People are thronging to see this, and Auburn PD won't stand for antifa shit either

Well your suggestions seem shitty, if you're going to be dealing with antifa you better be bringing gear.

bump

Never start fights, always finish them.

pro tip:
Spencer was scheduled to speak in Foy Hall (circled in red) so its safe to assume that things will be going on in front of it or across the concourse on Cater Lawn (circled in blue). War Eagle and happy watching, Sup Forums

People are. We might even get some Berkeley-tier LARPing going

Auburn police aren't going to fuck around. Bring gear if you want to get your ass stomped. Final warning on this. Antifa will get dealt with and anyone who remotely looks like they are they for trouble. Auburn police are far more aggressive than many here realize.
When a police force has a reputation among other forced for being that way, it is true.

Eh whatever. Better risk it with gear instead of risking getting brained with a fucking u lock and then the off chance that the guy who hurled it at you gets arrested. But you'll still be bleeding from the head.

shhhh....just let it happen.

BUMP

Good luck, although don't be surprised to get roughed up a bit since it is spencer afterall, will be interesting to see how many show up and support him

I doubt anything is going to happen. Maybe a few altercations but yall acting like its going to turn into this:
youtu.be/dVcW11GoBD0?t=1m5s

So what time is this thing gonna kick off at?

Early. Get there at like 4 or 5 if you can. The legions of redfront are planning to form up at 6

why are antifa so fragile and toxic ugh

Please don't be discouraged that some antifa are coming. We absolutely must start making a stand every chance we get.

Good luck, remember your ancestors are behind you

I'm sure po po won't be cucks like in Berkeley and will mess up anyone starting shit.

I'd just conceal carry, dress well, and be defensive the whole time.

It's not going to be an all out brawl like in Berkeley.

And Pepsi take Pepsi and offer it to the Antifags.
Kek speed Anons.

Guns aren't allowed on campus tho

>he's relying on the pigs to protect him from a mass of antifa and is going to this dressed in khakis and a button down and Sperry's
hahaha don't say I didn't warn you bros

Hotty Toddy

Show up white race.

What do you mean sweetie? no wait wait. You said sweetie. Is sweetie an argument? Did I ask you for endearment? What does sweetie have to do with what we are talking about. Do you have any idea who i am? I've been a philosopher for 40 years. I have a massive seven and a half inch penis. I've pro created with numerous females, your mother was likely one of them. You disrespectful, passive aggressive little shit. I'll be thinking about you when I beat my son this evening. I don't like beating my son but they make me do it. I am a very reasonable man but my patience is running thin. Now this is 357 magnum. I'm going to put a bullet in. Now every time you contradict yourself I'm going to pull the trigger. First you said honey but now you said sweetie make up your mind. which is it? no, no answer the question.

>How did it all come to this?
Progressive leftism is literally atrocity training.

>not looking forward to fighting
terrible

War eagle. Didn't go to auburn but dad finished a grad degree through them while stationed at Maxwell. Hope the southern antifa is as retarded as the Berkley and NY.

>you'll never be a part of that
Maybe we'll get to be a part of version 2..
Make me proud burger bros. You'll be in my thoughts as I fade to dreaming.

Thermite?

Thank you based Canadian

This year I was at the Iron Bowl, and I saw where they put a Scam Newton jersey on Bear Bryant's statue -- Okay well lemme tell ya what I did

I'd like to thank the commies for starting weekly politically motivated brawls.

does anyone know which cuck was responsible for trying to shut it down?

>mfw I hate both RS and Antifa

This gunna be good.

Antifa called in bomb threats

Auburn should classify conference opponents as a hate group. Maybe antifa will sabotage their buses and AwUful can be competitive for a change.

not just bombs, apparently chemical weapon threats too

I love how auburn fans completely ignore.they fact they started it and that they are ultimately responsible for their trees getting CRIMSONED.
After the Japanese bombed pearl harbor we didnt just attack one of their ports. We dropped 2 nukes. They fuck with our statue we kill their trees. They do anything to Sabans statue we kill their bird. So on and so forth.

Yeah but that's clearly bullshit. I hate when these people don't stand up to threats. It always and only makes things worse.

>Do NOT come dressed like Neo-Nazi stomcunts or tacticool fags.

But seriously we need a common fashion style. Commies have those brown and grey bland hates and coats, leftists in general have shit like dyed hair, dreads, baggy clothes, unkept beards. And other hipster shot.

I think we really need to have a defined style. So far the right just seems to be "autist", "frat boy", "white trash" or "wannabe nazi" in their attire which both looks awful and unsociable.

I think we should adopt Hawaiian shirts and straw hats, has a very approachable look yet shows we're hear to party

>new zealand fashion tips

>a common fashion style
They behave like ants. I agree we should have style but unless you have a uniform then what's the point?

Mississippi here. Ok Bama, don't let us down. Auburn police are you listening? This is our chance to show antifa the way we do things down South. This isn't Califaggia, the Deep South will not stand for this. Let's give Richard Spencer a proper welcome and the antifa a scar or two.

"Col. Quaritch: [addressing marines] Everyone on this base, every one of you, is fighting for survival, and that's a fact. There's an aboriginal horde out there massing for an attack. These orbital images tell me that the hostile numbers have gone from a few hundred, to well over two thousand in one day. And more are pourin' in. In a week's time there could be 20,000 of 'em. At that point they will overrun our perimeter. That's not gonna happen. Our only security lies in preemptive attack. We will fight terror with terror. The hostiles believe that this mountain territory is protected by their... deity. And when we destroy it, we will blast a crater in their racial memory so deep, that they won't come within 1,000 klicks of this place ever again. And that, too, is a fact."

Na not a uniform, just a common style

You were hoping for fedoras weren't ya

Anyone expecting any violence to erupt is going to be cucked hard. AU PD is going to be taking no prisoners. Those sons of cunts live off of their ability to take any minor infraction as a serious offense.

Nobody wins other than the AU PD tomorrow. Quote me on this.

>You were hoping for fedoras weren't ya

>w.auburn.edu/webcams/
When is the Battle of Auburn scheduled?

The best optics to be taken seriously is to adopt the appearance of the elite

the normie brain subconsciously recognizes power when it sees a group of clean cut white men wearing business attire

I like the idea of business casual, similarity is better, visual clue that you are unified, like an army

maybe black boots, jeans, white dress shirt?

Shut the fuck up you subhuman degenerates. Come to Auburn and try spouting that shit. You'll get your skulls ventilated with the rest of the faggot brigade tomorrow.

Though I realize the futility of responding in text, as all Bammers are toothless, illiterate cousin-fuckers.

>w.auburn.edu/webcams/

Nice find

>black boots, jeans, white dress shirt?

If you want to look like the typical nazi retard sure MSM will be all over that

if AU police don't utterly and unequivocally BTFO antifaggots then they need to be removed from the SEC.

Feels good, no matter what happens, we win

When is Spencer going to toughen up and fight back? He always looks so bad.

Spencer getting punched was a big deal because fled. Anytimes he's attacked he flees. It makes him look like a pussy.

Mike Thernovittch has a bitch voice but when he got punched last week in Austin he beat the guy up, so the left don't use that as a victory

Actually no matter what happens you lose. You're not a fanatic.

the free speech, dahnald.

Damn, I wish I was there. Don't dissapoint us, burgers.
Noice.

>not a uniform
I agree we're not there yet, but until we are our style is flags and being edgy.

thats literally what I wear to work you retard

>Britcuck

in order to not go to jail for being a nazi men actually have to wear dresses on cuck island

It's called tactical retreat.

Ah my bad, i thought the dress shirt was like a tank top..

i have not been to sleep yet

try winning more than 8 games next year

I just arrived in Auburn from Birmingham. Reports of increasing security around campus. People are extremely uneasy here. Literally saw some sjw fucks buying marbles at Walmart while picking up SD cards for my phone. .. Improvised weapon? Or safe space recovery tool?

Hey antifa, bye antifa

I don't care what it's called, he looks like a pussy and makes other nationalists look bad

Spencer getting punched was a big deal because he fled. If he chased the guy down or beat him up the left would have buried the story

There's no such thing as a retreat if you never fight back

I'm pretty sure 3/75 is deployed at the moment, otherwise if a fight broke out I guarantee there would be bodies.

Probably plans to throw them all at once, will do some damage for sure but if its a girl wont be much power behind them

youtu.be/FaCHBmGWcBc

Like 5'4 manlets
Buddy I'm staying with thinks they're freshmen

Don't expect too much from Spencer. We have plenty of brawlers and not too many people with money and charisma.

>clearly bullshit
You're probably right but if they get a bomb threat and proceed unchanged and someone does act on the threat they will be liable

Good Ole boys
Not gonna lie... Super fucking pissed these Georgia fucks coming over here with their garbage.

>not too many people with money and charisma.

we really only needed The One desu

His lack of toughness destroys any potential charisma, the guy is like the retarded cousin that every nationalist has to be associated with

If he was a strong dude no would care about being compared to him, but it's Richard Spencer is known to most as a pussy

If you're actually seeing him at the event he needs to be told this. He can go to the gym and pick up boxing or wrestling

>If he chased the guy down or beat him up the left would have buried the story
What? They would make national headlines about it. "EVIL NAZI ASSAULTS INNOCENT PROTESTER!"
>fight back
There is no need to. The left suffers a lot more damage by him NOT fighting back. It makes them look like the bad guys for once.

"Oh, be he makes us look weak!"
You have some insecurity issues if you think like that.

I think his strategy now is to be constantly guarded. I agree I would increase my energy if I were him, but no one is going to come close to him now. He is a target and everyone knows his face now.

Blueshirts time.

You don't understand the game. Spencer looked like a big pussy and emboldened the left. He looked lame, got punched and fled.

The left got beat back in Berkeley last week and it was a major loss. If Spencer wants to be good for nationalists he will toughen up his image.

"When people hit you, you have to hit them back ten times harder." - Do and Trump

How about noshirts

Fuck off.
Sup Forums isn't alt-right.
Take your Spencer faggotry elsewhere.

>Fuck off.
>Sup Forums isn't alt-right.
>Take your Spencer faggotry elsewhere.

Litteraly reddit

Or a shill, did you apply here by chance?

hollaforums.com/thread/8824675/politics/it-begins.html

You are so boring.