You guys seriously should have voted Hillary stop lying to yourselves Americans. Your gun laws need serious changes

You guys seriously should have voted Hillary stop lying to yourselves Americans. Your gun laws need serious changes.

at least were not norway tier

gun laws are unconstitutional, keep to your own fucked up island auscuck and stop trying to pawn off your rapefugees on us

Can't believe I fell for this conman

y tho

>pewdiepie is Nazi
>Paul Watson is a shill
>Milo is a pedophile
>Alex Jones is CIA
>Trump is a Russian agent

>Your gun laws need serious changes
YEAH GUYS DON'T YOU KNOW THAT GUNS KILL PEOPLE? WHILE WE'RE AT IT LET'S PLACE A BAN ON TRUCKS AND KITCHENWARE SINCE THOSE KILL PEOPLE TOO!

you should shut the fuck up and mind your own damn business aussie

Fuck off, half abbo cuck.

You forgot.
>shareblue.jpg.

PJW is a bitch who is afraid to speak his mind in fear of losing his precious audience

Enough of your duh botch ary you silly ess jay double yew.

I'm sure this is bait...but,

Honestly I don't believe our gun laws are ridiculous. I see it as a more immature generation of thugs and gangs using guns in inappropriate ways.

The majority of my family and friends own guns legally and have never used them in a gross or negligent manner. Everyone minds their range safety rules and keeps their guns out of the wrong hands at home.

Of the shootings I've heard about they almost always take place in a low income neighborhood. Thugs vs. thugs.

Punish the user. Don't demonize the tool.

And Hillary is a piece of shit politician.

She reads the script and does whatever she can to get ahead.

why does the Republic of China have 0. Chinamen don't get bullied?

Nah. You just need to fuck off nigger

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

so what is so hard to understand about that exactly?

LMAO

>shall not be infringed

Seems pretty clear to me

(You) should be ashamed of yourself. This is too easy. Try something more sporting next time.

he thinks richard spencer is a nazi, aka pjw is a complete faggot

>Right wing gets in power after a while of having the left have it for a while
> Suddenly nazies, extremist and "redpillers" start appearing in droves

>trusting Chinese information and statistics
t. Chinaman with 105 average IQ