STORE OWNER PUTS SHOCKING RACIST SIGN ON SHOP WINDOW "NO BLACK AND DOG"

Outrage over racist sign posted in shop window by 'frustrated' owner

A photo is circulating on Facebook and Twitter showing the shocking statement which claims that "black" teenagers "always steal"

A photo is circulating on social media showing the shocking statement at a convenience store in Melbourne, Australia.

It reads: "Because the 14-18 year old black always steal. Prohibit 14-18-year-old blacks and dogs into the shop."

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/no-blacks-dogs-police-investigate-10243270

Based Australian!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpg8BtXhz4M
youtube.com/watch?v=tUO-AXlnDOc
youtube.com/watch?v=9yFJCDNq8Ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does he have against dogs aged 14-18 years old?

fuck niggers though.

>showing the shocking statement
Shocking to whom? A bunch of dishonest SWIPL faggots?

americans go to sleep and the proxy non-americans start their shift spamming and shilling. 100 times a day this is posted fuck off

Wtf is his problem?

Why are dogs ban from entering the store?

Might be a service dog you dont know

Fucking racist what does he have against doggos?!

Seriously, I see the same fucking threads getting posted every fucking day

>dog lives matter

This would be legal in America, right?

If you can deny the gays, they couldn't be sued for denying races, right?

Fucking chinese store owners. Why do chinks hate dogs so much? My dogge is best dogge and should be welcomed in any store without asian nigger harassment.

Maybe it's because niggers actually fucking steal. Oh, wow, so racist.

Sometimes when these groups come in they shit on the floor

>Not posting a sign banning all minors from the premise
>Not selectively enforcing it when the rate white comes into his convenience store
The irony is it is harder to get around the current federal "service animal" rules that don't let you ask if some cunts pomeranian is a "service animal" or not than the civil rights act.

A local mall literally banned all unattended minors because of their nigger problem and no one questioned it

Shop owner needs to learn how to Jew the Jews

It used to be legal. The Civil Rights Act outlawed it though.

Outrage? a lot of the comments ive seen have been in support of the owner kek

this, shop owner is a moron

It's his shop. He shouldn't be forced to serve people if he doesn't want to. Whether or not you think it's wrong, capitalism dictates that someone else will sell them things. Not a big deal and faggots need to get over it.

I wonder if that's fake. I seem to recall that Japanese used to have signs like that for Chinese people lol.

So original

>This would be legal in America, right?
Wrong. That's what our Civil (((Rights))) laws are for. Big daddy government comes in and makes it illegal to refuse to associate with certain people. When people talk about fag "rights," they mean that they want government to force businesses to serve faggots. They still have the same basic rights, i.e. it's still a crime to kill them.

Basically, it's just leftist newspeak being employed. Kind of hard to argue against "rights" on an emotional level. Even though what they want are privileges, but being intellectually honest isn't something leftists are too keen on. God, I hate them so fucking much. Shit like this makes my blood boil; I'm so fucking sick of hearing about "m-muh rights!!!"

I guarantee the only outrage is some faggots in Melbourne, some vaginas on Fagbook and the media

maybe I had it backwards

>shocking statement

Other races are beginning to see what a burden niggers are.

I made the decision to shut my little shop (fast food/convenience) because of niggers last week.

Theft or break ins at least once a fortnight, the usual Boong tactic being to come in with about 7 kids and they scatter and pinch whatever they can lay their hands on as soon as they are out of sight.
They even get the kids to sneak in and unlock doors so they can try to get in later on.

Words cant describe how fucked these cunts are, they are called "bats" in my town now, they come out at night and shit on everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpg8BtXhz4M

I really wish people would immediately call them out on that incorrect usage off the term. It needs to be drilled into the public consciousness that you don't have any rights any other individual doesn't have so that terms like women's rights, gay rights, trans rights are all complete contradictions. I mad, too.

fuck man, me too.

We must crush the leftist. There HAS to be a way we just haven't thought of yet.

Melbourne (faggot capital of Oz) recently imported some, and then put a stop to said importation due to said Negroes being niggers.

The Chink owner is in Melbourne, so it makes sense he has the sign up.

Dogs are fucking awesome.
That little cunt chased off a nog 20 times its size.

>Niggers steal, rape, fight, and are just all-around horrible "people"
>Other races: "Ok, stay away from us then."
>Niggers: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOW bro, you just don't like me because of my skin color!"

D
A
Z

R
A
Y
C
I
S
S

Another mate of my old mans is wheelchair bound, he spends a lot of time driving around in his car collecting salvage.
He then spends hours removing the salvage (which would take minutes for someone not disabled) and picking out the valuable pieces.

Boongs learnt how slow he was getting around his house and regularly ran raids while he was working out the back, stealing what little he made from his salvage.

They are verminous cunts.

This is from my town.

youtube.com/watch?v=tUO-AXlnDOc

so do lots of white people

Don't try to pull that "look in a mirror" bullshit. There's a reason why just about every race on the planet is weary around blacks.

Most people agreed with him. Then the story became about the 'racists' on the internet who agreed.

They say no dog because they might get a bad health rating if the inspector sees food all over their floor.

wow it's like we're slowly turning into America. We even have our own street fighting pavement apes.

The absolute best home defense you could ever have in a black neighborhood is a dog that barks. Blacks are raised around pitbulls and fighting dogs so they acquire a distinct fear against any dog.

These faggots should let the market sort it out.

If people don't by their goods because eof their policies, then so be it. I'm sure many would support a no blacks allowed store, and that's what the government is afraid of seeing. They will always look after their pets.

wait... people can be black? if their complexion is darker than a gorilla I guess they count as a primate

I completely understand not letting the dog inside the store, but a monkey ban? Come on.

This is the most Chinese thing I've read in a while

>Invent a stick.
>Court finds you have a land title system equal to modern nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yFJCDNq8Ws

they look like abos though, probably all cousins

When was the last time a dog paid for something?

>Other people don't spend all of their lives on Sup Forums, what fucking losers

dude, I'm a fucking Australian and I've heard of the Civil Rights Act

Oh, hell nah. This man needs he free speech revoke. THIS IS AMERICA

1,488 anons like this.

>implying dogs ever stole something or vandalized property
Poor doggos

Doggoes dont stink as much either.

> now, Mr. Chang had 2 rules in his store
> "no dogs and no blacks"
> and Mr chang had to take down that sign
> wanna know why?
> W-why?