How the fuck hasn't this monkey been caught yet, Sup Forums?

How the fuck hasn't this monkey been caught yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/331961-black-lives-matter-activist-suicide/
youtube.com/watch?v=rnO-MflYxCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How long did it take to corner Dorner?

he's crying and mumbling joy lane over and over
starts thinking about the old man
laughs obnoxiously
"dis nigga hid behind a plastic bag"

I'm guessing he killed himself already.

He's got such an unmistakeable mug and he's been plastered all over the local news he couldn't have actually gone anywhere in public in the past day. If he's moving he had to get gas, food.

Very quickly. I'd say 48 hours or less. The police wanted him because he had an automatic weapon.

I fucking hate niggers

Didn't he kill a cop?

He can blend in too well at the zoo.

He's gonna resort to some desperate measures to stay refueled somehow. Dorner and the Boston Bombers were caught after carjacking someone, the prison duo that escaped 2 years ago got caught trying to break into some cabins. It's only a matter of time. Hope he dies of starvation/dehydration.

Easter?

He probably cut his beard off and glued it to his head

He is in alaska right now. Going to cross over to russia in the morn.

he killed himself

kek... they should start searching there

He could have shaved.

What's with this faggot?

He shaved his beard and probably changed his liscence plate making him untraceable.

Hell he could of travelled to another state and became a homeless man

Russia would kill him for being a nigger even though they don't know who he really is. Let him go

He killed a sargents daughter.

Bognadoff sleeper agent. You can see the expression of the superior Bognadoff genes he has been enhanced with through gene therapy in his face. "Joy Lane" probably isn't an actual woman, just the code word that activated his assassin programming.

Only humans commit suicide. Niggers don't have the mental capacity for shame or remorse.

This one did it because he thought it would be iconic and make him a BLM martyr. I haven't even heard his name since,
rt.com/usa/331961-black-lives-matter-activist-suicide/

The cops and local vigilantes could just start killing every black in sight until they finally zero in on him....just a suggestion.

He shot the sheriff

>"My friends call me Coach!"

What about the deputy?

Steve "your grocery bag won't stop this mag" Stephens

USA is a joke

So how many people has he killed so far?

Is it a coincidence that he started killing at Easter and he looks like an Easter egg? I think not

He claims that he's killed 13, but only the 1 old man has been confirmed so far.

How the fuck haven't they been able to track his cellphone down?

he probably shaved

that is beyond me

That damn monkey claimed he'd go out with a *high* score, shit couldn't be more bananas!

is it actually possible to evade something like this? How would you do it?

Claims 14 but just the old man is confirmed.

Lone wolves are a bitch to handle logistically.

>BUT THE GOVERNMENT CAN HACK YOUR PHONE AND KNOW WHAT FETISHES YOU WHACK TO

The problem is, that data really isn't useful if the person isn't operating according to their usual selves. It's like knowing that Black Eggman goes to KFC everyday at noon in his home neighborhood. So, you set a trap there, but instead he's out shooting old men in the face.

The problem then becomes if the person doesn't really have any sort of escape plan. Tries to get on a boat or a plane legitimately? Well, boom, you've got him. Steals a car? Got him.

If he's smart, then the car he is in is not his actual car, or he's already replaced the plates with something else, but otherwise, it's a very large country and there isn't any particularly observable logic or goal in mind therefore you can't really play against it.

You aren't me.

>implying that shame and remorse are the only reasons to commit suicide

it's because he owns an iPhone

Apple does not disclose your personal information

can't retrieve the steve

Homeboy's on the prowl
Niggas gettin got - gettin got
Around the block

Normies BTFO
They better run - better run
Outrun his glock

Rollin through your hood
Normies gettin dropped with the glock - with the glock
Faster than his bullet

youtube.com/watch?v=rnO-MflYxCw

Yes, easily, but what do you want to do exactly? You can't really make money legitimately. Your old persona is dead. Leaving the country in any somewhat legitimate way is also going to be havoc.

Like if he really wants to, he could just go hide out in a ditch in the middle of fuck off no where after hitching a few rides from people after shaving. but y'know, why?

>Picking up a black hitch hiker
kek

he's good

Hahaha yah fucken rite, howd they catch my nigga rondo then? fuck you an fuck the fed,apple,google,fakebook all that faggot shit was a mistake

The Nigga Identity

Wait.... I'm you and, you're me?

>twins bud

this is cance as fuck

Forever.

Coming from SJW land - thats fucking rich.

Of course...

t. ming

It's not tough to get lost in America. So long as he got out of Cleveland in time, it wouldn't be tough to get in the car and just go. Put on a fake license plate, shave his beard, and he's home free.

HOLY SHIT, THAT WITCH IS CURSED