What's the comfiest city to live in and why is it Toronto?

What's the comfiest city to live in and why is it Toronto?

is it really?

why?

You can get all the tranny cock up your shithole you want and the government pays for it.

It truly is a paradise, if you're a mentally ill shitskin leftist

Great food, great people, hot girls, diverse, great art scene, always something happening. Did I mention the food is great?

i don't care for much mudculture cuisine and i'm a monogamous homosexual

i think it's going to be nice living arm's length from the fucking hive of human lice our country wants to import that is toronto

Sike! You've all been rused by the Torontonian of d00m...

Toronto is a PIECE OF SHIT CITY. FUCKIN SUCKS........

What a meme op

Toronto is a shithole filled with chinks and poo in the loos. It has nothing worth visiting

Id rather be born in Detroit then live one year in Toronto.

Toronto eternally BTFO (no sarcasm)

Agreed.

travel more and you'll come to realize toronto is pretty shit tier. it's filled with talentless, try-too-hards that couldn't make it abroad. city council is a huge clusterfuck and yeah chinks, poos, nigs- sand or otherwise blah blah blah

Live there it's Ok... kind of ugly in most places

Safe, reasonably prosperous but kind of generic.

Overall looking to leave soon somewhere nicer and more affordable

Is it really comfy?

I summon the Obama Leaf

>safe

i don't trust u

too many blacks man and don't give me that shit about bad neighborhoods it's reasonably decent or a tainted shithole

wew lad

OP, you must be delirious since the Leafs one. I heard that Toronto is full of niggers, chinks, and pakis. Impossible to be comfy under those conditions.

won*

He's right

Toxic Toronto. Just about everyone who lives there is an emotionally retarded SJW.

Perth.

highland nigga reporting in I can go down to Toronto when I need and get the fuck out . anyone that actually lives in the city is a retard .

Montreal suburbs master race here, went to Toronto once and felt physically sock and depressed after exposure to that shithole.

80% non-white, fuck off chang

>everything is stupidly expensive
>full of try hard asians and arabs wearing knock of expensive cloths
>degenerate
>spiritually sterilized, the only god here is money and status

its the globalists dream vision of the future. High relatively IQ non whites converging in a soulless megacity to consume resources and eventually consume themselves

hating toronto is racist, please proceed to the nearest Cultural Rehabilitation Annex for sensitivity training

Crime here is lower than Canadian average.

Blacks commit more murders, but usually among themselves,...they don't generally cause random people problems in the street.

Crime is usually inflicted on criminals by criminals

Every day is tolerance and diversity training in downtown, I don't even want to think what Toronto must be now.