Do you support Alaskan independence?

Do you support Alaskan independence?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Treadwell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_McCandless
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wut. No. We bought them from Russia fair and square

We already are independent you turbo cuck.
>no gun laws
>legal weed
>no state taxes
>free oil money

the population of Alaska is 6 hundred thousand doubt

I don't care.

>no state taxes
For now. It'll be interesting to see how this shitty legislation tries to deal with the debt.
You think that they'll vote themselves another raise?

Only if Alaska managed to industrialize a ton more and get like tens of millions of more people (but scattered somewhat evenly and also annexing land in the Yukon and Northwest Territories.)

what do you mean no guns? lolol

thats simply not true

Won't pass the Senate. The House is run by Democrats and the Senate is run by Republicans. And I think they actually cut per diem but fuck them anyway for not dealing with it last year.

It passed the senate today dumbass
I have half a mind to try and replace my senator even though he's a conservative, supposedly

We need to quit sucking the federal cock before we can become independent. We need to quit taking federal money or we'd be a third world country if we became independent. That requires a politician with balls, which is an oxymoron outside Asia

why? we will annex Canada soon enough anyway

>It passed the senate today dumbass
Where did you see this?

Fuck off Alaska is our clay

Russians and Leafs can fuck off as well

>Clay
Yeah! America has full rights to that giant patch of snow, oil, and ice

Heard it on the radio

Russia would annex it and then they would be right on our border

Well it's not on any online radio site or newspaper.

is there any natural resources in Alaska?

Nigger we're nothing but natural resources

fpbp

are there any niggers in alaska?

Yeah, a decent amount. Most of it is untapped, however.

Yes, in and around military bases. Anchorage has ghettos full of niggers and brown people

Only in Anchorage and Fairbanks
Anchorage is becoming Chicago

I saw it on the television

plus all the refugees they try to settle here. Anchorage East is like the most diverse high school in the USA

Hundreds of white people a year are moving to the Wasilla area north of Anchorage. It's white flight all over again

I went to the third most "diverse" high school in America in Anchorage. It's what made me far-right

Wasilla feels like Bellevue, I hate it so much
t. Su Valley

I hate it too. It's Methtown, USA.

Would you accept a German up there? Looks comfy to be alone. Maybe if I can get a waifu too.

why would anyone want to live in alaska? seems very remote place.

i am ok with any state that would wish to declare independence from this farce.

i could only support one with similar views of my own

are there polar bears in alaska?

That's the appeal. No one but yourself to keep alive. Plus, the laws are really lax in Alaska.

>mfw you can't even escape diversity in Alaska
The kikes WILL pay!

I kept meaning to post about this earlier. I did 65 in a 45 today right past a Trooper and he didn't give a single fuck

Male-female ratio is not that well in your favor. Also there's not many lucrative jobs outside of the resource industry, unless you want to live in Anchorage for some fucking reason

Yes, in the far north

>Would you accept a German up there?
As long as you're not a faggot
>seems very remote place.
That's the point
yes

>be refugee
>want easy gibs in america
>get sent to fucking alaska

This. The federal government literally owns Alaska. It's a state out of the generosity of the federal government.

>According to the 2010 United States census, the racial composition of Alaska was the following: White: 66.7% (Non-Hispanic White: 64.1%) Black 3.6% Asian 5.4% (4.4% Filipino, 0.3% Chinese, 0.2% Laotian, 0.2% Japanese, 0.1% Indian, 0.1% Vietnamese, 0.1% Thai)
Yeah, it's bad

>No gun laws
D-does that mean you can own destructive devices?

It's not like anyone would know even if you did

if someone would bring penguins to alaska could they somehow manage to live there and spread?

No. The US bought it and thinking the US would ever let go of a resource rich state is sheer foolishness.

The Natives would eat them all

Only in the parts where there are polar bears, who would proceed to eat them all

We will stop taking more than our share of federal money when the feds stop taking more than their share of our land

Got fucked by katrina rapeugees. Crime spiked really high in Anchorage but on the fall again because
>muh guns

Found my wife in wasilla. Red hair green eyed virgin, pretty hourglass as well. Alaska has some okay girls, but a lot of crazy.

get a crew license and go to the hardware store and get some seal bombs.

>Virgin
>wife
Bullshit

but what if you get niggers with guns to defend them?

Fuckin hell I got my only ticket over 200 miles north of anchorage on the richardson with a trailer for going 10 over, fuckin sign was knocked down and could see a 55 sign up ahead. I was going 55.

APD is pretty chill if you arent a drunk minority

I miss based Dan "fuck the unions and the homeless" Sullivan as mayor

See you in a few weeks then senpai

That already exists. It's called a 'Zoo.'

Wasilla has some religious nuts.

so there is a zoo in alaska?

Dammit I'm the most religious person I know. I can't stand to go to church in Wasilla or Palmer anymore because everyone there is a roastie. EVEN AT CHURCH

I swear, I'd be more religious if more Christians gave a fuck about their own faith but no, Catholic Social Services is licking the jew boot and letting all the rapefugees in

If you want to.

Normally when I want to see a moose or bear I just go to the store and pray one doesn't try to sudoku my truck

Achorage has a raptor center somewhere

At least three. The biggest one is in Anchorage. There's also a shitload of wildlife reserves. Fuckin' white people, preservin nature an' sheit.

Which church/pastor?

Go to a Filipino church or something. I'm not even joking, they are very traditional and the food is great

Only one that I know of but there is one.

Also all of Mountain View

Sacred Heart and St Michael. The priests are based but the parishioners are the worst. I prefer the white trash out here

Kek mountain view. One time my wife and I decided to drive around and see the "culture" , fuckin apes kept trying to open our doors.

My coworker goes there. My wife went to some place right off of highway one, a road or two north of trunk.

>tfw Alaska is the most FREE state there is

Alaska is true freedom.

Are you in Alaska? You're talking like you're trying to explain it to a burger

The natives are shit tier too, but I can't really blame the desu

>The natives are shit tier too
Not the Aleuts. They are the only ones who voted for Trump.

Between states.

Currently in Oregon due to a family commitment, will be back up part time next year because I am buying a business up there so my former employer can retire.

Don't get too romantic. Lots of clueless sentimentalists come up here without preparing for the harsh conditions and die.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Treadwell
(guy who got eaten by a bear)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_McCandless
(dumbass who thought he could survive alone, ended up starving to death)

I don't even care why are so terrible, they just are.

Natives are shit because we gave them welfare, they'd be alright if we made them sustain themselves. Similar story with niggers but w/e

Kind of sucks
>be in village
>get beer
>get drunk
>elder kicks you out
>no family, friends
>no native corp dividends
>no money or home
>guess ill wander anchorage and yell "cigarettttttte" at people and steal listerine from walmart

No.

Uhh you been to to juneau or anchorage lately?

Were fucked

Fun story
>worked for dot
>natives call me saying we havent paid electric bill
>tell them direct deposit
>HOW YOU GET BANK
>they refer me to the company doing their accounting
>shitty contract written up saying that the third party gets the first 1000 of each month and pays natives the remainder
>tfw bill never more than 200 bucks
>natives say the third party says we dont pay
>dont understand its in their bank even when I sent them records
>turn off power to our airport
>whine and complain that they cant get power at their homes because airport power is off and they cant steal it
>whine because they cant run electric snowblowers because our power is off
>I got to cut off power on natives in winter

Yep sounds like normal native life

>be three legged stool
>fish
>mining
>oil

>few fish
>no mining
>no oil (for a while)

Amazed pipeline is still flowing, was supposed to shutdown when it fell below 20% capacity five years ago.

This is beautiful user, i wish we could share a beer together. You inadvertently did the lords work.

Alaska should belong to us. It's on our fucking land.

>live in pure seclusion from the rest of the world
>largest city is one of the most diverse
Explain, Alaskafags.

The army corp of engineers assigned katrina refugees under obama based on how populated the area is. Alaska, montana, etc got a lot of rapeugees.

There are a lot of hmong in AK from the vietnam war, the old ones are cool and love america. Worked with a guy named Chai who came to the US on the last aircraft carier to leave nam as a kid.

Oh my god, that explains so much.

We also got a lot of people because of the canneries

Right. I mostly remember the katrina thing because 650 liked to talk about anchorage temp spiking to top 10 most dangerous cities for a short time before people started shooting criminals.

Around that time there was a big deal about UAA chancellor trying to go gun free campus. She freaked out and demanded the police chief tell people no guns. He came out and spoke on the subject, something like
>All I can say is what I know, if a situation happened at the Arts building, it would take me, or my officers, at least 15 minutes to respond. Take from that what you will.

>The army corp of engineers assigned katrina refugees under obama based on how populated the area is.
Thank god our military is serving and protecting us :^)

I support Alaska becoming the eighth Australian state.

>hand rubbing intensifies

You go to West bro? What year?

It's too cold for you sheep fucking west island fags

No.

It's 736 thousand

I like all of those things

Fucking Aussies act like they have a brain and then post this shit? Sub par and requires peer review and correction.

Just like your country

Canada is on two sides of our fucking land

No. That's our oil.