Redpill me on Muhammad and Islam

Redpill me on Muhammad and Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madhhab
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KCdJv0vlLtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a shit religion. That's all you need to know.

Don't deny Jesus Christ.

why is it?

He was a rapist, Islam is shit.

Because they are goat-fucking suicide bombers

Muhammad was actually a progressive SJW for his time.

In an era where tribalism was rampant, your social status and well being were directly tied to your family or tribe. Since Muhammad was an orphan, and didn't come from a particularly strong tribe, he knew the effects of marginalization first-hand and sought to change it. This gave rise to the concept of ummah. He also gave women the rights to own property and have (some) rights in inheritance.

where can I learn about islam (the real islam) besides the Quran?

It's a religion that was widely respected in the West from the time the Ottomans started to retreat to the end of the Ottoman Empire because the West wanted to get in good with the Arabs so they would help overthrow the Ottomans.
It's also a religion that has been vilified since about 1975 because the Arabs refused to let the West just walk all over their land and take their resources.

there is no real islam. Only interpertations and sects, which contain their own school of thought.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madhhab

Talk to imam at local mosque. Make sure he is a sunni. If not, kill him.

thereligionofpeace.com

The final prophet of mankind.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KCdJv0vlLtI

Hey Ahmed, done fucking goats for the night?

I have an excellent book called "Approaching the Qur'an" (by Michael Sells) that analyzes in depth the earliest Suras (which appear closer to the end of the book).
I know that you said "besides the Quran", but that book opens a big window on the culture of Islam that surrounds the Qur'an, such as Qur'an reading competitions, how children study the Qur'an, etc.

I'll definitely look into this, thank you
is it as bad as I expect it's going to be?

It's the worst ideology on earth, and Japan has made an extremely smart move by hardly letting any in at all (around 30k total).

Keep them out. They dissolve and corrode any culture from the inside out like an acid and always, always bring terrorism.

Don't come into it with preconceptions and you'll maximize how much you learn.

>where can I learn about real christianity besides the bible?

ex-Muslim here. Go ahead and be a Muslim if you want, it's not THAT bad. Just don't go to a Muslim-dominant country or you'll be forced to perform the 5 times-a-day prayer, not drink alcohol, not eat pork, shit like that.

Continue living in a normal country, and all you gotta do is say that Allah is your God and is real, and that Mohammed is his Prophet. Be nice to people, hate Indians and Jews, and give 2.5% of your salary to charity a year.

questioning is a trait of fool
-mohammeddin mohammed

Bedouin barbarian with hallucinations