Kosovo

do you guys actually believe that Kosovo is rightful Serbian clay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
youtube.com/watch?v=A6sKbr361w0
youtube.com/watch?v=9TWnl3NLobg
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia_and_Herzegovina's_reaction_to_the_2008_Kosovo_declaration_of_independence
youtu.be/YPWfVo99ExM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

turn on subtitles, user. you know you want to .

Nah, serbians are butthurt apes who ran yugoslavia to the ground, they dont deserve any clay.

No, it belongs to the Ottoman Empire.

Habsburg degenerate talking about being buthurt. L O L

Yes, Kosovo needs to returned to Serbia and all šiptars and muslims need to be exterminated from ex-Yu territories.

Yes

Yes, the Muslims have to go back

Maybe during the next world war. Maybe.

Clintons needed a recruiting group for young white children

>Habsburg

???

No OP. Serbian claim to Kosovo died with Serbian genocide. The world hates Serbia.

Top Tier:
Croatia

High Tier:
Slovenia

Mid Tier:
Serbia

Low Tier:
Bosnia

Shit Tier:
the rest

Kosovo is free OP. It is it's own country and will never rejoin Serbia. Kosovo is superior to Serbia.

okay I'm gonna be honest here, I don't give a shit about kosovo and everyone I know doesn't either, it's a dumb political game to get more votes by the established parties. It's bullshit we have so much more disfunct shit going on than albo rivalry but nope everything has to be bait by how great yougoslavia was and how ''we totally gonna restore it back to that''

>tfw at least ten more years of this bullshit

what's with the anti Serb shilling this morning. And during communism Tito the anti Serb Croat imported Albanians to work for crumbs and they outbred us. An American should know how that feels (CA, TX)

Yugoslavia was literally run by a Croatian. He drew borders of the county giving Croatia all of the coast and splitting Serbia up in 4 provinces plus giving Muslims a state who's clay in 50% Serb majority. What's your problem ?

Does Kosovo have a flag?

>tfw Kosovo will forever be an independent nation

Even Tibet is superior to Albania, your point?

you're looking at it. They're non country of degenerates who the us created to have a strategic military base in the center of the region.
One they will use in the future to ensure nobody stops those 3 million refugees currently in turkey from coming into Europe

Kosovo chose Islam, I side with the Serbs.

It's not Albania, why should we care, the US won't let you have it either. It's their military hub in the region.

If I live in Kosovo and eventually get a passport, does that also qualify me to get a Serbian one as well? Because Serbia still recognizes it as a region, not independent.

Nah. The overwhelming majority is Albanian. Plus the Serbs are fucking scumfucks.

I beleive so. I don't want those people, we just want the natural resources and geo strategic location for military purposes. But so does the US , and they currently occupy it.

Indeed it is occupied by the US government, and I believe that Camp Bondsteel is ground-zero for human trafficking. Yeah the Albanians are happy, but they have no control. It was a plan from the beginning to have an American puppet state in the Balkans.
I have always been on Serbia's side anyway.

Shit like this almost makes me look forward to the day that all western countries (except US) recognise the independence of the islamic state of new york.

WE ARE ONE. GMAKE ALBANIA GREAT AGAIN

>again

kys shiptar

VILAYET ALBANIA

>ive always been on serbias side

why?

Shqiptar Greqie.... hahahaha

Hurry up and start WW3 Americans, we need to conduct a little genocide while everyone is distracted.

They failed to fully remove kebab. Who gives a fuck about a nation of failures?

youtube.com/watch?v=A6sKbr361w0

>implying UÇK wouldn't cuck you guys again

youtube.com/watch?v=9TWnl3NLobg

Fuck yes. I support everything that pisses that noncountry off. If it wasn't for their bullshit, there would have been a lot less problems in the Balkans. Also, world war I wouldn't have started.

>A bunch of random Albanians, originally from the nation of Albania declaring independence for a land that has nothing to do with them.
Nor never has been historically a thing.

But that's where you're fucking wrong you fucking retard

I meant fuck no. I should an hero

yes

literally nobody cares about disporia's opinion. If Albania is so great live there, but you won't.

No it's Albanian clay. Serbians don't deserve anything and should be deleted off of the map for everyone's sake in the balkans

they came to escape Albania and our Croatian leader gave them refuge in Serbia (but not Croatia of course) and once he died they declared independence.

>implying you did not help alot

Serbians are so retarded that they killed Christians in Kosovo to blame it on the muslims. Now they're suprised why Albanians are majority in Kosovo.

No, I think that they should be independent, after Yugoslavia fell apart Serbia kind of gave that area the shaft.

We should nuke Serbia proper and give the north back to Hungary

Exactly. They have no right for an Independence based on nothing.

>not supporting it just to fuck over the Serbs
What the Hell is wrong with you?

Serbians are the jews of the balkans. They always start shit and play the victim when they lose.

why we don't discuss about so called Macedonians and what is happening in there looks like a civilian war is coming

>let me tell you about the balkans as a disporia sitting in America

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

Kosovo is rightful Australian clay

How come Bosnia doesn't recognize Kosovo?

Is the Kosovo situation similar to Kashmir?

This user knows

>muslim caliphate
>a country

We should send a few of these

Not really. They just want the Serbs to fuck off.

>Hungary
>Bulgaria
>IReland
>Italy

disappointment

See

Because they don't know what to do either. They like us the best of of anyone in the region and would greet us with waves and smiles if we rolled in with tanks and took them.
They are historically Bulgarian and speak crypobulgarian, but don't seem to like Bulgarians. I think the Greeks should just take them, it's the neutral party and best option.

o common you faggs are trying to get the attention from the fact that Serbians did a genocide in Balkan

there are too many croats and serbians in bosnia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia_and_Herzegovina's_reaction_to_the_2008_Kosovo_declaration_of_independence

Yes
All roaches has to go
youtu.be/YPWfVo99ExM

>Greece annexing a country full of Slavs
Fucking why?

>let me tell you my obvious biased opinion

i literally spelled it out for you.

>Serbian flag biased towards Serbs
Whew lad
You're the one posting with an American flag with a bias. Pure dishonesty and exactly why nobody takes disporia seriously.

They have nothing in common.

>They just want the Serbs to fuck off.
The kashmiris just want the Indians and Pandits to fuck off.

Yes, acording to Kumanovo Agreement and Resolution 1244 Kosovo is part of Serbia but Serbia can't maintain its own security forces (army+police etc. etc.). We all fought in a war only cuz of these 2. But in 2008 albanians declared indenpendence with USA support and cuz USA is major power they make other countries to recognize it which doesn't mean nothing cuz the only relevant things come from 1999. We didnt lose it by military way but cuz Serbia was ruined in 1990s and she couldnt afford to be bombed 24/7 next X years. KLA took 40% of kosovo's territory in july or august 1998 (mostly rural shitholes) and lost almost all of them next month. They held 10% of kosovo during most of the time. NATO-Albanian offensives failed on Kosare and in Operatio Strela. Slobo knew there will be a coup d'etat against him if NATO continues bombing us so he made agreement with the enemies (agreement says that Kosovo is still Serbia). They just declared indenpendance with USA support and Serbian Army wasnt deployed on Kosovo and couldn't stop it. Later they have done things to look like de facto indenpendent country with US and NATO support. Albanians are nothing but lobbists and butt-licking(USA ass), cockaroach-bleeding subhumans. In 1913 Albania was made only cuz Serbia and Greece couldnt expand their territories (AU and GB supported albanians), in 1990s all they got is by USA help. You guys should also know they even funded Hillary's campaing, they also l got statue of Bill Clinton in Prishtina and the most elite boutique in Pristina is named "Hillary Clinton". Serbia liberated Kosovo 4 times in 20th century. Its just a low GDPper capita shithole i dont think we dont need it

Original war on terror...

Pisslam needs to be eradicated. I side with serbs

No it isn't, they split Yugoslavia for a reason.

And why exactly you want to fuck over the serbs?

UCK? They held 40% of kosovo for a month and that's their the best month and it was b4 army started fighing them. They held 10% of kosovo during most of the war (even in the end). Inform yourself before starting shitposting

Kys

It's not the same because Albania doesn't claim Kosovo as part of its territory

I honestly don't care. It doesn't affect me.

He's an Albanian disporia. Ask Greece Macedonia and Switzerland what they think about them. Don't have to ask us Serbs.

They always start shit. They started shit with Austria-Hungary. They started shit with the Yugoslav wars.

So could someone explain to me why the US got itself involved in this region

I was reading about the Kosovo War the other day and I was just baffled about why we would stick our nose into it

>So could someone explain to me why the US got itself involved in this region

The US wanted to 1)set an example of what's going to happen if you try to force Muslim immigrants to leave. 2) annex the territory for resources and build a military base.

Turkey is holding 3 million refugees to be released into Europe. Kosovo is where we fought the Turks in the past, this time US will greet them with waves smiles and food.

So you're jealous?

that awkward moment when turkey is right

Fuck off cunt, the only thing that belongs to filthy dirty muzzies are graveyards.

Serbs are the only one who make their wars out to be religious fights, nobody in the entire Balkans is as extremist as they are.

Look at their convenient excuse when the durrr Islamics narrative fails, about their massacres in Croatia.

>oyyyyy veyyy remember the 6 gorillion at jasenovac

Literally the Jews of the Balkans

>all these filthy albanians posting from Murrica

If I was an American, I'd be concerned about how many filthy alboroaches are in my country right now. They'll ask for independence soon if you don't do something about it.

>The US wanted to 1)set an example of what's going to happen if you try to force Muslim immigrants to leave.

hello angry 15 year old who knows nothing about the wars
how much propagabda were you fed today?

Albanians love America and always have. You'll never find a foreign populace shout USA USA USA as much as they have.

Take it easy, you love Russia too. And Croatia loves Germany. Our friend is the USA. Just how it is in the Balkans.

>thank you USA
>u r my best friend

Massacres in Croatia are nothing to Jasenovac (like 1000 killed). "Jews of Balkans" its not our fault cuz we live in great numbers in most of balkans countries. Serbs lost only in Croatian War (Serbia had to stop having its troops in Croatia in 1992) and in April War (nazi invasion in 1941). We and French are the ones who end WW1.

Kys

Yes, of course. Sadly, they're never getting it back.

>I don't give a shit about kosovo
You might want to research what kind of natural resources it has.

Go get drunk, drive around, and wrap yourself around a tree. Albanians are a plague on the world.

Hello Milos how is life in Chicago

Does Kosovo show up with a flag on here or does it take the Serbian flag?