How do we solve the German / German-American menace?

How do we solve the German / German-American menace?

By killing yourself my man.

t. sven muhammed

Its solves itself

SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SAGE
DO NOT REPLY

gas yourself reichaboo

t. Deshawn Fernandez Solomonukovych

I don't get how this is a slide thread you mong. You'll have an autistic tantrum over this but let threads about some ape chimping out fly on by, shouldn't have expected better from a (((German-American)))

murda urself my man

How did you know??

You americans are the scum of the earth, day of diet when?

Honestly we should just invade Sweden, you guys are going to become an Islamist state that will fund instability in Europe eventually.

I hope you enjoy being a colony of us.

I think you're mixing things up. It's the Southerners who are obese, mixed-race, and run around screaming "muh heritage" albeit a minority throughout America. In fact, being fat is considered disgusting hence why feminists try to push "fat acceptance" and even then, it's mocked relentlessly.

I'm a patrician New Englander.

commit suicide kike

(((German-American))) spotted.

kike spotted

Honestly we should have listened to Ben Franklin about the "Stupid, Swarthy Germans". Enough ethnic-mixing can cancel out filthy German blood, but the legacy of reichaboos here will always exist.

I'm not a kike, it's funny seeing you squirm around like this though.

>this

They've already been put in their place, twice.

Did the Germans even win a single battle vs the US in both World Wars? Has any nation ever been overrated before?

Crushing the EU would be a good start.

Yeah, but now they're pushing Europe over the edge further with the European Union. Someone stop these madmen before it's too late.

wy so mean polan bro

WITH NO SURVIVORS