I still like alex jones and pretty much everyone else you smear here

I still like alex jones and pretty much everyone else you smear here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCE7hOgXVEM
youtube.com/watch?v=U2jZ3t4ICqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like Alex Jones as well. he manages to come off as congenial and earnest when he's screaming. I don't see it as some sort of betrayal that he behaves normally when he's off camera.

I also remember when Sup Forums used to raid him.

Only degenerate niggers dislike jones

>I still like alex jones and pretty much everyone else you smear here

Me too, bud.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on what's happening with A.J.?

Alex Jones did nothing wrong

Except trusting his jew wife. But at least he has a redpilled son

Also I love how, for the last 20 years this man was never talked about, despite being the exact same person, maybe changed a little, but for the most part the same crazy lunatic we all know and love. he was a ghost, up until now. It just shows you what a threat he is to the powerful right now

here friend-o

>he manages to come off as congenial and earnest when he's screaming

Because he discusses some pretty rage inducing shit. It really should enrage you what the ruling elite have been doing to us.

Alex Jones has always been and will always be a funny loud guy on YouTube who talks crazy politics.

he's a kook who is even kookier on camera. it's like how you're well mannered around your stepdad but when you're around your mom's boyfriend you really let loose and act a fool. you know?

Thank you.

Hopefully this doesn't hamper the sales of DNA force or "frog-be-straight" water filters.

MSM and libshits in general are blowing this whole thing up because it's a low hanging hit job against Infowars. As far as Alex being a "character", is probably half true. If you compare old clips of him to now it's obvious that he has turned the dial up to 11 because that's what his audience likes and that's what's spreading his message. That doesn't somehow invalidate everything the man has ever said or done. Libshits are trying to imply that this whole manufactured controversy means that Alex just spent 25 years blatantly lying to his audience for shekels

he's going to use this mechanism as an excuse to never stop interrupting others when he's interviewing people. this is actually the best thing for Alex, to say his natural character flaws are just a character. now there is no limits to his multimedia expressions. they've unhinged him for real now.
youtube.com/watch?v=JCE7hOgXVEM

No, I'm white.

He's fighting a custody battle for his children and his lawyer said his infowars stuff is just a performance act for entertainment. Some people seem to find this hard to swallow as maybe the meme magic lessens if we say that santa isn't real too loud.

good good, i knew you would find that explanation relateable.

Alex is hilarious and his show is entertaining. Anybody who dislikes his schtick is an uptight faggot who needs curbstomped.

>Bat shit on camera
>Hides his power level the other 94% of the day

Alex Jones is fine. Way better than the MSM.

Even though im not a fan, i find it pretty shitty how transparent the concerted effort to discredit all the talking heads of this new 'alt-right' movement. Its one after another, and i dont get the end game here. I mean the ideas are still there that were talked about, it'll be just new faces. Whats the point of all this??

i used to love the man listened to him since 2005-2006. BUT: A. He lost all respect -- retracting all that shite and coverage with the whole #pizzagate scandal[WHICH IS TRUE], and B. Not enough true Jew-bashing. Jones also had David Duke on his show 2 years ago but deleted the video from his site and youtube -- why? Also, why the fuck did he let Joe Bigs and that smoking hot redhead qt go?

I also still like Alex Jones

Joe Biggs had a meme segment a few days ago
youtube.com/watch?v=U2jZ3t4ICqo
but yeah he is never on

It's okay, you're just a fool.

Blow it out your ass

Joe rogan said he's like that 24/7 and he's been like that for years. hes not a performance artist.