Researchers at University College London found that self-described conservative students had a larger amygdala than...

>researchers at University College London found that self-described conservative students had a larger amygdala than liberals. The amygdala is an almond-shaped structure deep in the brain that is active during states of fear and anxiety. Liberals had more gray matter at least in the anterior cingulate cortex, a region of the brain that helps people cope with complexity.
I used to be frustrated even angry at conservatives but now that I've learned they're biologically predisposed to being scared and are incapable of handling complex issues I simply pity them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_cingulate_cortex#Social_evaluation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3092984/
archive.is/k4Ejy
hollaforums.com/thread/8824675/politics/it-begins.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

((((researchers)))

Are conservative amygdalas larger than naturally intended or are liberal amygdalas smaller than naturally intended?

I'd argue smaller as liberals seem to have lost to will to preserve their own people and nation

a human with eyes has found that liberals are bringing death and destruction into western countries and that OP is a fag
sage

>almond-shaped structure

What of the gray matter?

A C T I V A T E D

I used to be frustrated even angry at liberals but now that I've learned they're biologically predisposed to being unable to see danger even when it is staring them in the face I simply pity them.

funny how they used to find results that said leftists were smarter. seems like the political landscape has shifted in such a way that the best solutions to our problems come from the right wing playbook.

people sometimes joke that Sup Forums used to be more leftist... well, maybe back when bush II was in office, the leftist playbook made more sense (IE, it was a counter to the neoconservative/jewish mission).

maybe people need to just face facts and admit that Sup Forums is always right.

>I used to be frustrated even angry at conservatives but now that I've learned they're biologically predisposed to being scared and are incapable of handling complex issues I simply pity them.
>I used to be frustrated even angry at liberals but now that I've learned they're biologically predisposed to being unable to see danger even when it is staring them in the face I simply pity them.
You guys should come together and realize that whatever biological predisposition you may have that you should try to overcome it and think about the situation rationally rather than agreeing with your gut instinct.

I'm not scared I'm angry. And I'm not a (((conservative)))

How about i pit my boot down your ass you pussy whipped clown?

>Stolen from Wikipedia

The anterior cingulate cortex (ACC) is the frontal part of the cingulate cortex that resembles a "collar" surrounding the frontal part of the corpus callosum. It consists of Brodmann areas 24, 32, and 33.

It appears to play a role in a wide variety of autonomic functions, such as regulating blood pressure and heart rate.

It is also involved in certain higher-level functions, such as reward anticipation, decision-making, impulse control, and emotion.

>amygdala = emotional centre
>frontal cortex = logic processing region

makes sense

Liberals confirmed for being autonomous robots, who anticipate rewards for being emotional.

p[ od s gshhpy
whoever translates this has high IQ

>"Activity in the dorsal anterior cingulate cortex (dACC) has been implicated in processing both the detection and appraisal of social processes, including social exclusion. When exposed to repeated personal social evaluative tasks, nondepressed women showed reduced fMRI BOLD activation in the dACC on the second exposure, while women with a history of depression exhibited enhanced BOLD activation. This differential activity may reflect enhanced rumination about social evaluation or enhanced arousal associated with repeated social evaluation."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_cingulate_cortex#Social_evaluation

>self-described conservatives
No one on Sup Forums would call themselves just a conservative. If anything they were testing rural and suburban retards.

op is a faggot

Putting leftists, kikes, and shitskins into concentration camps and gassing them is not a complex operation.

Maybe Liberals just don't know what it feels like to have your girlfriend raped or loved one killed, so they look at the minuscule positives instead of the glaringly obvious negatives on issues like mass immigration, not to mention fucking Illegal immigrants. Also user's hypothesis that Liberal's amygdalas are smaller than intended.

Wouldn't you say it's a complex situation?

>born with a damaged temporal lobes
>doctors think I might be retarded as a kid
>turn out "normal"
>years later, parents think I'm a bit weird since I never cry so they take me to a therapist
>doc says I "Suffer" from Ataraxia, which isn't even a disease, it's more like a philosophical state of mind which effects the Amygdala, making you free from Worry, stress and an extremely reduced state of fear
>on Sup Forums years later
I think you're a fag, OP

Very, but I do believe that genetics play a big role in political ideology.

Does this mean that if nazism becomes main stream liberals are just gonna roll with it?

bias blog post on a report. doesnt mention what the amygdala fully does.

It allows you to recognize threats and is MAINLY in charge of ability to plan ahead and think of possible future outcomes.

so yeah conservatives see the shit libs want and look ahead to what impacts it could cause, and then weigh the pros and cons. libs just want something now and dont bother to think about the future.

case and point: the prius. it puts out more emissions than a hummer over the course of its life due to material manufacturing and inability to be recycled. But liberals buy them because they think they help the environment... but dont bother to look at the future of their purchase.

also look into R and K animal types. conservatives and liberals fall into these categories. Im sure you will figure out which is which.

enjoy your extended life span due to low stress, user.

Then it seems conservatives would be ill equipped to handle it.

>1 black guy in a group of 100 people controls their entire system of trade, entertainment, media, finance, diplomacy and education system and despises their existence as a hostile threat to his own.
>Replace black with Jew
>It's c-complicated it's not like that it's complex how.. .shut up nazi. Are you saying the holocaust was fine? H-how dare you fuck off.

It's complex guys. Don't forget the crusades and the indians you racist fucks. The world is complex. Diversity is your strength.

Kek. I literally don't even give a fuck anymore.

Does this mean brain structure variation between race and sex is going to be investigated more thoroughly or does evolution only not stop at the neck when it comes to political inclinations?

Link to the (((research))) faggot?

> You guys should hug it out

I think you're missing the point that these people are functionally retarded and incapable of rational thought. We literally just covered this

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3092984/

>able to perceive more dangers and attain awareness of the dire situation on Earth

yep, checks out
conservatives are woke

>RIGHT WINGERS SPREAD FEAR
>LEFT WINGERS SPREAD LOVE
>oh look, "science" has backed up our propaganda chant, what a coincidence.

not if its a threat (it is)

It's not my fault liberals put forward the notion of survival of the fittest as the highest ideal, then proceed to absolutely ensure they do not live as one of those survivors.

this really activated my adjiaoghap;

ALMONDS

from the research paper:

"On the other hand, our finding of an association between anterior cingulate cortex volume and political attitudes may be linked with tolerance to uncertainty."

they literally said Liberals are ok with not knowing if something will turn out well or not and implementing it anyway...
dumb ass OP just told us why conservatives are so woke and libs are fine with killing off their own people.

the liberal has a more developed complex thinking cortex from all that mental gymnastics they have to engage in for their ideological mask to not crack

>liberals lack the part of their brain that can identify threats and fears
>have more brain matter in the part dealing with complex situations from the mental gymnastics they constantly engage in

really made me think, op

How do I give myself Ataraxia?

Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

I'm not sure if that's how it works, but that sounds boring. Thanks anyway, user.

No idea. Fuck over your Amydala without turning yourself into a retard? Or get high all the time.

Niggas said libs are autists.

That's an insult to the autistic community.

>Are conservative amygdalas larger than naturally intended or are liberal amygdalas smaller than naturally intended?

this is the right question to ask!
OP suggest that conservatives are abnormal without taking this into account.
typical propaganda thread

>tfw liberal because you can't activate your almonds

>We could preemptively kill people before they become liberal with brainscans

Anyway to fit an MRI machine onto a helicopter?

(((Science)))

How do we stop the science problem, pol.

>tfw above average amygdala and grey matter

Why don't you talk about the factvthat conservatives are more consciencious, which is the most important trait for personal development, eg. elon musk.

Anxiety is typically associated with heightened awareness of ones surroundings as well as a more vivid imagination. Haha oh no conservatives btfo how will I ever recover.

I love science. It is a Christian creation, after all.
archive.is/k4Ejy

this
also sage

hollaforums.com/thread/8824675/politics/it-begins.html

>Mfw shills think they can still set foot here.

complexity like the social dynamics of being a cuckold

i bet they're very thoughtful when a strangers cock is in his wife.

Pretty much this, good thing I saw this and didn't have to fucking type out a long post.

What a fucking retarded conclusion to "research" you could just as easily say that the test could indicate that those who lean right are more aware of the dangers of the left for example.

Let's call it a red pilled reflex.

That pic should be read, NOT as "We found a way to switch off religious belief"

And more as "We can now control what you believe"

I enjoyed this post a lot. Good post user.