Why the fuck are immigrants so peaceful?

Why the fuck are immigrants so peaceful?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigrant_population_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The stopped important the violent ones back in the 1800s

As if children if immigrants aren't considered native born.

I see what they did there. "Americans" meaning legal citizens. That excludes basically permanent residents, visa holders and illegals.

native born =/= white

there are plenty of nigger and spics that are """native born"""

>ends the chart at 2000

This. Even illegal spics are better than native nogs. Plus they tend to be somewhat kept in line because they are antisocial and afraid of being deported.

Immigrants includes undocumented. Its based on census data, you can't distinguish between legal and illegal using only that data.

Then open up your borders to Mexicans of peace so you can balance out your ridiculously high incarceration rate

Do you not think immigration happened back then?

They grew older and had kids which count as native prisoners

they became ((((citizens)))) and reproduced and are (((just as american))) as my 7-generation family is

It literally says percentage of "Americans". You obviously wouldn't understand that living in the upside down part of the world, but here when someone says American, they refer to US citizens.

Are you retarded? I'm criticizing the chart ENDING at 2000, do you think immigration stopped in the last seventeen years?

>Immigrants includes undocumented
Not true. It's a chart of Americans, illegals aliens are NOT Americans.

Any proof of that?

They are. Also:
>Taking power away from rural and suburban retards
>Somehow a bad thing
When enough of you get motivated you vote for retarded shit like brexit and Trump that fuck your countries economic future. Reagan was redpilled on immigration, the free movement of people is good for both immigrants and the native people

How do you think they got the data? Why does it just happen to be the case that there's only data points every decade in the year that the US census takes place? You've probably done the census for yourself before (if not b&) can you tell me if there's a question asking if you're an illegal immigrant?

> I'm criticizing the chart ENDING at 2000, do you think immigration stopped in the last seventeen years?
No but why is the data in the past 17 years so relevant that one can't draw a conclusion as to the relative crime rates of immigrants and natives in the US with the data points we currently have? Have hispanics spontaneously become more prone to crime?

Your graph conveniently stopped in the year 2000, shill

You fucked up the chart, 0.50 should be 0.15

Are you fucking retarded? Census doesn't count illegals.

Wtf do you expect it to show past 2000?

Source

Its used in estimating their population so yeah they are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigrant_population_of_the_United_States

Think its just truncated

Another example of left wingers skewing statistics to fit their agenda. The native population is greater than the immigrate population. Per capita natives have higher prison rate because they're the majority of the population but percentage wise immigrants are way over represented in prison rates compered to the native population. Left wingers do same skewing for welfare statistics. They say white people on welfare the most but percentage wise white people are the least on welfare.

>The native population is greater than the immigrate population
>Percent incarcerated
They're relative figures, notice how they don't add up to 100% its not looking at share of prison population. Kinda weird that you'd somehow think that immigrants committed so much crime that they'd be comparable in any way to native incarceration share despite being 12.5% of the population

Because migrants dont rape, they merely have 'sexual emergencies'

>Try to ignore the stats to be racist
>End up being partly correct anyway
You tried at least

>.005
>.01
>.05
>.02
hmmm something ain't right.

As with most of America's problems niggers are to blame.

>Per capita
>percentages

Learn the difference before you post statistics you can't read correctly.

Immigrants are over represented in prison for their population size.

Deal with it and no your country won't become some multi ethnic multicultural utopia by letting in millions of immigrants. Keep dreaming.

came here to post this.

Okay now adjust the data for niggers

truncated

$0.02 if you can tell me what percent of black men who go to prison for what shouldn't be illegal activity have children under he age of 18

Fuck your on so many levels of retard. For one I'm pretty sure that:
1. You don't think relative statistics can be gauged by percentage
2. You somehow don't realise that % = no. incarcerated/population and is per capita

>Immigrants are over represented in prison for their population size
No they're not they have a lower incarceration rate than natives

>Deal with it and no your country won't become some multi ethnic multicultural utopia by letting in millions of immigrants
It'll be pretty good

Proof?

Just bring fuckloads of mexicans. That'll decrease your crime rate

Whites cause less crime than blacks and Hispanics. There are fewer whites in america, problem solved you retard.

No, immigrants have higher incarnation rates than natives percentage wise. They're over in represented prison. Stop skewing statistics to fit your agenda. Buy a plan ticket, travel to some third world shit hole and stay there. We're going to stay a white homogeneous country. Don't like it? Go immigrate to a non white nation.

because 1st gen immigrants realize how lucky they are to be out of their shit hole homeland

That's not how truncation works.

Because comparing immigrant crime to American crime is basically comparing meztiso crime to black crime

>No, immigrants have higher incarnation rates than natives percentage wise
See OP they're not

I agree its a pretty shit graph. There might be some different terminology to refer to a split between data sets but I'm unfamiliar

this

there is this term we have called anchor babies you should look into it op even though this is just b8