OK Sup Forums, let's settle this. What is the unironically best country to live in:

OK Sup Forums, let's settle this. What is the unironically best country to live in:
North Africa
Sub-saharan Africa

>north africa
>sub saharan africa
pick one

Didn't know those were countries

Didn;t think that it'll pose such a difficult cognitive problem for americans. I meac pick one country from mentioned regions and write why do you think it's the best

I'm genuinely curious, because former white-ruled countreis have seen the most civilization, but now went to shit. Sometimes there are threads popping here about places such as Kenyia with cherry-picked pictures of wealthy neighborhoods, and i wonder how representative they are

Rhodesia ;_;

Morocco
South Africa

I have once met black (!) biochemistry (!!) professor (!!!) from SA, so they certainly have something going for them, but the crime stats are more akin to a fucking war zone

> north africa

any spanish run enclave

sub saharan

Tanzania.

South Africa is the most white African Country, at 21%...

Surely there's a street, town, or province somewhere that's just >90% White.

fuck theyre all so bad... maybe cote divoire?

and north africa would be tunisia probably.

North Africa: Morocco. Egypt's too chaotic.

SSA: South Africa still, but barely. Most of it is shit. Kenya if you just want nature and shit and don't mind the nogs.

really makes you think amirite?

i enjoy reading threads about SA in a horror-story way

Cape town is where you want to go, or surrounding area. Only place not ruled by the ANC.

And i believe the white percentage is only about 10%, 5 in 50 million...

sub saharan fore sure

That's a big gal

10% for the whole country or just the city?

Apparently Cape Town is like 40% White according to Wikipedia.

really bix my noods up

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I just looked up african countries by HDI, and Botswana seems to be pretty high, wonder whats going on in there

> As of 2014, Botswana has the third-highest prevalence rate for HIV/AIDS
Other than AIDS, that is

>north africa
Tunisia
>sub saharan africa
I'm sure in one of those shitholes you'll be considered a walking god on earth just for being white.

for you

Suburbans near Cape Town are pretty fucking white and safe. Capetown is safe too because it's still a tourist attraction and lots of cops there.

Other good places are the hills near Durban. Only whites live there. Also lots of indians in Durban who are cool. Durban itself is pretty fucked when it comes to whites. Last time I was there (3 years ago) we were the only whites around with my mates. Didn't even see any white tourists.

I've also heard Port Elizabeth is nice, haven't been there myself though.

Johannesburg and it's slum cities like Soweto next to it are the real reasons why the crime rates are so ridiculous in SA. One of the tourist phamplets once recommended a bicycle tour in Soweto, the birth place of Mandela. Soweto has one of the worst crime rates in the country, anyone who even looks like he could carry money will be robbed instantly.

How can white wimynz even compete

Mauritius

uhhh fifth post best post

they cant

Interesting, especially that they're located in the middle of ocean

North Africa is Tunisia. Sub Saharan Africa is, by far, Namibia

I'd pay her to dye her hairs white and larps as a drow, lol

Dick nipples.

Island countries have that advantage. It's also the only country in Africa that is majority Indian.

Seeing as the thread is dying, maybe someone has a story from visiting africa he'd like to share

You want to tell me that an African country with little actual african people is doing great? Man, i dont even

FRANCE
RHODESIA

If those are my options then I choose death