MIT Professor destroys case against Assad

MIT professor of national security policy at MIT, Theodore Postol, says that the supposed evidence of a sarin gas attack from the air actually shows the OPPOSITE HAPPENED and calls for an investigation not only of the incident in Syria and who actually did it, but of the US government and who fabricated the evidence!

Original report:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Vs2rjE9TdwR2F3NFFVWDExMnc/view

Addendum to the report:
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/addendum-dr-theodore-postols-assessment-white-house-report-syria-chemical-attack.html

RT interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=8BAzQwOepcU

SHUT IT DOWN NOW

The story is getting slid hard. FilterWars video on it got shilled to hell. Hardly any traction on social media. YouTube, FB, Twitter...

This will be memory holed in 3.. 2.. 1..

What were we talking about? Oh, whatever, gonna check facebook instead of worrying about it.

It's only memory-holed if we don't SPREAD IT

The opposite happened? Like gas cans full of candy and cancer meds?

Too much to read in these images when you're so sleepy.

Maddest of men.

There was no attack from the air, stupid.

Just read the report

>id
>zog
>rt
>credible
wew

let me guess... its the jews again.

you conspiracy tards are hilarious

Read the goddamned report or STFU

I checked the whole thing and it's nothing. We should all get some sleep, don't stay up too late posting on Sup Forums. Let's all get some rest.

Its actually more pathetic, this "professor" seem fixated on the gas being Sarin and only Sarin and the one photograph of one hole. Doesnt disprove shit, worthless read.

I thought the counter-narrative was that a conventional air attack hit a 'peaceful rebel' chemical weapons depot? some of us work for a living and can't read this shit while we're at work. Summarise it, nigger.

Same guy who debunked the last gas attack. He has a good record and his analysis makes sense.

What doesn't make sense is gassing some children on the eve of peace talks

The counter narrative is Assad isn't fucking insane and wouldn't sabotage himself on the eve of peace talks while he was wiping the floor with his enemies.

Not to mention this isn't the first fucking time a false flag gas attack was used to drag us into conflict with Assad

Oy vey, leats talk about chicken wing seasoning and Hillary losing the election and reply to "le reply to this posts and le things happen to yo" derailing before you go to sleep instead.

>the OPPOSITE HAPPENED

Oh shit they are attacking planes with sarin gas now?

Sorry, you can't invent a scenario crazier than the official story.

Oh yeah, Postol, the guy who "debunked" the last gas attack with PartisanGirl through the wonders of youtube videos and weather reports.

Postol, the guy who got kicked off the MIT Research team because he made up bullshit constantly.

Postol, the guy who literally gets paid by RT as another one of our "missile experts" debunking the "myth" that American missiles work.

Yeah totally a non-biased investigation by a fair and honest individual, thanks for the RT link too I thought I was going to have to check actual news but Russian propaganda is just as good!

>Debunked! No gas attacks!
>Proofs? well here is a google weather report, some speculation on trajectory, and middle-school level analysis of how sarin spreads.
>DEBUNKED!

White helmets, 5th attempt at blaming assad

Funny thing about the previous gas attacks which John Kerry was trying to use to drag us into war:

THEY WERE DEBUNKED!

Sadly, Progressive Parrot needs a MAGA hat at this point :(

Daily reminder that investigating the six quintillion in this manner will see you kicked out of academia and possibly even jailed.

>mfw Assadist shills can't even agree on a convenient excuse why their sandnigger air force used sarin

i think Sup Forums is pretty sold on in the idea that it was a set up play to allow trump to flex his muscles

same line i give sandy hook. show me the bodies. what i've seen looks like people handling the bodies with their unprotected selves. i dont know if that is normal in syria bc sarin gas would evaporate quickly.

Jej'd

What's hilarious about this to me is that they literally tres this already just a couple years ago and got found out that time too. It's absolutely time to investigate who IN THE GOVERNMENT IF THE USA is responsible for fabricating this "evidence" Clearly in an attempt to justify further wars abroad. Gotta fuel that Military Industrial complex. America fuck yeah...

That's pretty fucking retarded.
pol is wrong, again.

>Can't read at work
>Still has time to call anons niggers
Kek

ah gotcha. so it was a faked attack, but the US didnt fake it? or you think the US would have to coerce trump into wanting to drop big bombs?

Wesley Clark answered that question long ago, but it's going to take an FBI investigation to really open that can of worms, and for that to happen Comey HAS TO GO

It's the CIA. It has always been the CIA.

bump

This guys gonna die in a car crash isn't he?

bampu

third and final

bump
u
m
p

Fuck out shills this is important.

>Postol, the guy who got kicked off the MIT Research team because he made up bullshit constantly.
¿quickrundown?

He would have died a long time ago.

Oh man im sleppy goodnight guys

If the sarin canister was crushed like that, what does it mean? That it was inside the building and got bombed instead of dropped?

>mfw neocon shills can't even make a believable story to bomb yet another country

George Bush WMDs v 2.0!

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP BUMP BUMP

>Remove Shah
>Remove Afghan Kingdom
>Remove Saddam
>Remove Gaddafi
>Remove Musharraf
>Remove Mubarak
Gee, wonder what will happen once they remove Assad.
I'm sure it's going to be a-ok.
Yup.

day of the rope is coming, shills. you'd be well served to get your affairs in order.

Reminder that the Islamist "rebels" are Obama's and Hillary's cabal's doing.

I have theory
public already knows that was false flag for US to justify their bullshit, but everybody believes no one knows because no media coverage, and this is current state of affairs

I have no fucking idea what is going through Trump's mind and don't pretend to.

As for who staged it, probably the same actors who staged the last one

Are you a shill or a moron? it was the globalist cabal trying to get Trump into hot water.

Don't forget Mossadegh

Sup Forums acts like it's some surprise that the US government is doing work to destabilize the situation in syria. After all, didn't they make a promise to do just this, along with many other neighboring countries just after 9/11?

Think about it, user. It's not too hard to understand

Let's not talk about the US government is one monolith with one hivemind.

Clarke's description of how US foreign policy was hijacked by PNAC is closer to the point.

Why are there condoms on the ground??

Oh. Says explosive force. But if it was hit directly, then the "bombed a place where sarin was being held" theory becomes more likely.

....you use rubber gloves as condoms?

They're rubber gloves, discount Australia

>2017
>only have one dick

Can I get a quick rundown on this picture

More likely there was no air bombardment which hit the sarin. There was a bombing run which the CIA was monitoring and when they flew over the mark, a cell set off the IED which was on the sarin canister.

Get it now?

t. no snake penis :(

How do you figure that the explosive force was a controlled demolition?

Read the goddamned document and use your brain. How likely is it that the canister was hit in an airstrike in the middle of the fucking road?!

Is the water in Malta 10% lead?

too busy to read :(