Which country is the closest thing to white ethnostate?

Poland, Iceland, ((((Luxembourg))), ...

Israel

New Zealand

Only Poland.

no hungary?

>tfw there are only 1-2 white ethnostates left in the entire world.

America has the most white people of any country in the world so we are.

Amusingly enough, Argentina or Uruguay.

Poland and rural former CSA

Armenia
/thread

Russia or Poland.

Argentina.

only the countries in pic related

They're almost all black hair and brown eyes and shitskin

Monaco, France.

Lithuania or Poland

This.

All these euroniggers throwing around the hurr durr 62% meme, its still 119,000,000 whites.

>Russia
bait or burger education?

Argentina

Japan

Poland probably

>black hair
so?
>brown eyes
so?
>shitskin
objectively false.

>first Christian country IN THE WORLD
>repelling muslim invaders for over 1000 yrs
>never converted to islam despite being genocided for it
>no muslims in the country
>beautiful highlander genes
>no circumcision

poland or russia

does this look shitskin to you

Why do people believe that?
Hungary has a shitload of gypsies. They have a higher percentage than us.

Uruguay I think is white.

tazmania

Finland

Lived there for two years. At least in the north it's just a bunch bolivians (coca-beaners) that even lazy argentines think are lazy.

Argentine is not white at all and it's super degenerate.

I remember that thread, i havent the Romanian Nordic brothers guys in a while

The eastern european countries come pretty damn close. The ones that are piggybacking off of the EU with an increasing standard of living but not high enough to be swamped with rapefugees really don't know how good they have it.

Russia have too much asians, so there is only one answer.

Or the baltics area in general. Ice land too.

I wonder what this is now that Europe has undergone an Islamic invasion

They don't consider Slavs white here and I don't want to waste my energy with these US /Canada let-me-tell-you-who-is-white posters

96% white.

Top 15 gdp, hdi etc. An island. Mulatto's will dispute this.

Japan is 99.8% white

Dude I promise we're not - feel free to look up our demographics if you doubt it. Also if you're a stickler for that sort of thing, "NZ European" includes a huge number of cunts who're part Maori.

poland,finland.norway,danmark

>major economy, among the highest stab=ndards of living
>virtually homogeneous population
>very little SJW/jewish rhetorical penetration in society/schools

it is Japan

A few Americans before me wrote "Poland" so i think "slavs arent white" is just A meme.

you forgot that majority of their pop degenerate weirdos

That's describing Romania and Bulgaria... considering Hungary in Central Europe.

Hungary since you have to have Hungarian ancestry to immigrate there

argentina

Belarus. 98% white.

Japan

Think about it.

me

>Israel
Israel is 20% arab and rising freindo

Let me in

Pretty close, yeah
Turks are whiter than Armenians, just look at the stats

i love poland

The Faroe Islands.

At least they're pure

Western women literally make it a life goal to destroy the white race. Every white women is race mixing to a point where there are no pure blooded white people to form a white ethnostate . And the few that are, they induce so much nigger culture and skin tanning a point where they destroy what white skin they have left

How is it that in 2017, asian girls are more fucking pale than your white American girl. Japanese girls look like chalk boards meanwhile every white girl from your conservative texas cowgirl to your far libtard looks like a yellow tanned bimbo

having a tan is natural and you have yellow fever which is not wrong 2bh.

Better than being degenerate normies like white people are.

>The Faroe Islands.
Found my new home.

Czech Republic

Literally, yes.

Americans are so mongrelized that they don't even understand what a white woman looks like.

And 80% kike, burgertard

We're 98.9% White, around 70% Christian.

Nippon

South Americans are not white. They're a degenerate mix of euro, negro, and Native South American indian.

>Jews
>White

Orania. (sadly)...
Europe imperatively needs genuine white ethno-states...Not like Poland , Croatia or Hungary...Real ones. (i.e. by Law..It should be part of the country's constitution).

That way , the last remaining bastillon of white identity will be protected in the near future.

From what i understand , Orban actually changed something in Hungarian consistution to stop EU from imposing 3rd world parasites on Hungary. But i'm not sure. Or that the country's constitution officially recognizes "the role of Christianity in preserving nationhood."
But i think European countries (which are still racially homogenous to do so)...Should go even further. These countries should be like reservations , protections from demographic invasions and political treason.
indigenous Polish people should be protected even on the ground of their race. Same goes for other homogenous central or eastern european countries.