>Americans think other countries opposed to their gun laws is bait

Nah we just think you're retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

porkchoppersaviation.com/
helibacon.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Emus

nice b8 m8

Does someone need a good dose of liberation?

Why are you opposed to them? Being serious.

I've never seen anyone mention this and I assume a thread 404'd on you while you were shitposting about guns thinking this is the only way to reply to the ameribro that really got your noggin' joggin'

Bump for sensible regulation

It's evident by the vast amounts of crazy people that are free to go on killing sprees that there needs to be more restrictions on people who can get guns preferably white people only.

OP is faggot

We should just bar firearms being sold to non-whites. Like we need a Nazi style "prove your ancestry to 100 years ago" requirement for purchasing firearms

america has best gunlaws, youre just a cuckolded faggot

And carp, LOL.

freedom or death

op is a shitcunt
kill yourself

Not an argument.

ok

>Be American
>Live in land of the free
>Own shop
>Niggers steal from you
>Face fine if you ban niggers
>Instead buy a gun and shoot niggers

>Be Australian
>Ban niggers from your store
>SJWs spread it around on twitter and normiebook
>Half the comments think he has a point

Different countries, different methods

and as we all know those people who go on killing sprees are much more common than those who do violence in da hood with illegal guns

SOURCE!!!!!

Racists should take over the NRA (even moreso) and announce they're prepared to compromise on gun legislation: If you can prove at least one parent on grandparent owned a gun and didn't commit any crimes with it, you can own a gun

I don't give a shit. I will still own guns.

applesource preferably

Eh, I'd prefer to be allowed some kind of self defence in my country, I don't think we are better just because we have to kill the police when we are being mugged or killed. Maybe guns is an overkill but at least having a knife or pepper spray or shocker would be swell.

how about just killing anyone who commits a crime with a gun?

i'm not talking death penalty either. just go up to business owners, young women, anyone who owns a house, etc, and give them guns at the expense of the government. tell them that if they see people committing crimes with guns they are obligated to kill said people, and offer a bounty on gangs and bikies.

>another thread was dropped from the catalog for this shitpost

Thanks for correcting the record

>Assume this is random rednecks in the middle of nowhere who are probably breaking the law
>Google it
>Texas has multiple websites for companies who you can pay to take you riding around in a helicopter shooting pigs
porkchoppersaviation.com/
helibacon.com/

GET OUT, HOWARD

Oh yeah?
I bet that in a gunslinger duel I would beat you

>can't fight emus
>thinks we give a good god damn what he thinks
oh i am laffin

This is like aussie shitposting of ages past.

Calm down Duturte

>to own a gun you need a signed statement from your father declaring that you are of sound mind and must correctly answer a skill testing question about swimming

No nigs

>Implying events such as Charlie Hebdo don't happen when gunz iz banned

I bet all my savings in Chase bank on this American

If you believe road rules should exist, then you are not against breaking road rules, because fast cars who can intercept reckless drivers will be needed to enforce road rules

problem with america isn't guns, it's blacks with guns. don't give a shit about the opinion of anyone too dumb to notice this.

What's evident is how fucking obvious you shills are. Do you not understand that there is such thing as truth, and it makes your subversions stick out like a sore thumb?

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD: YOU WILL NEVER, EVER GET OUR GUNS

ITS THE ONLY SURETY AGAINST TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENTS

Once you start limiting guns its a slippery slope to no guns, then pretty soon only criminals, cops, and government will have guns which goes against the very essence that created the United States

Get fucked cunt.
I bet you're a Melbourne poofter.

If you remove the specific circumstances of the USA, such as black-on-black gun crime, you can see that Australia is actually less safe then America and OP is a faggot that believes his government's propaganda.

>Be American Vice President
>Get shot

I think basic checks are okay, but in the end it just seems like a meme because someone criminal is going to get them anyway.
In my opinion laws like that only punish law-abiding people.

Who decides who can or can't create or purchase weaponry?
No.

This.

Faggot doesn't realize that we stopped caring what the Commonwealth thought about our guns in 1776.

They are a growing and dangerous nuisance. Wild pigs will fuck you up if not just kill you.

it will work. the first few weeks will be the hardest, there will probably be a few thousand dead. but then you have basically no home invasions.

Yeah man in Canada only criminals have guns, same thing in the Europe. Guns everywhere, but only criminals have them. If only we had listened to the wisdom of gun nuts on the internet our gun violence wouldn't be so high and we could shoot back

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHHHAAAAA

once you give a right up it's impossible to get it back

>Commonwealth
>1776

/thread

The fucking jews will never stop.

>Government becomes an actual dictatorship
>Not the "I don't like what he said" Diet Cola dictatorship of elected officials who respect the end of their political terms.
>An actual "I am now the Emperor and anyone I dislike is shot on the premise that I dislike them" full on dictator

It's an impossibility in an armed society. Keep cucking yourselves, we will not.

Im 31. In 50 years i will be 81. By that time our once beautiful country will have a population that is minority white. Look at Melbournes Apex gang. Imagine what Australia will be like when cunts like that are the majority. We have no means to protect ourselves. When we are old men there will be nothing stopping a group of niggers breaking into our house and killing us. Guns are not the problem; niggers are.

whats funny about the truth?

Canada has guns too brah

Why the fuck so you care about American regulations for Americans in America?

I don't want the same rules here because there are too many muslims and other subhumans that I don't trust to not act like violent retards( and our retarded politicians would never go for gunrights for ethnic Germans only) but that doesn't mean I think that Americans should give up their rights because I am not an asshole.

Aussies are in full force tonight, huh? I thought you guys may have given it a rest but here you are once again.

You have a legal permit for those, though, so I guess not only criminals will have guns, and gun nut memes are false?!?!!

I guess if that's your assumption

>Can't justify his opinion. Thinks his post isn't bait.

The problem is that today's youth is fine with that. They could care less about freedom and liberty as long as long they get to feel good about themselves. They don't want to do hard things like working or thinking, they just want someone to give them money and think for them while they go to the circus. Someone tells them about how scary guns are and how they need to be banned and they accept it. Someone tells them about how awful Foreign Dictator #34 is and how they need to be stopped and they accept it. They're basically livestock at this point.

>Nah we just think you're retarded.
Why do you care about US gun laws if you're a Shitstralian?

>They're basically livestock at this point.

Why do you support giving a corrupt government a monopoly on force?

>chinese colony making anti-american hate thread
okay, Hong Ching Chong

>2 posts by this ID

Save a life, bin that knife. Abo.

>spend $50 million
>to build a grass-roots network

>grass-roots

you're not Australian kill yourself

>I bet you're a Melbourne poofter.
Steady on, m8. He could be a Canberra faggot.