Ethno-nationalists (or whatever they call themselves) want to feel superior on the basis of their race rather than...

>Ethno-nationalists (or whatever they call themselves) want to feel superior on the basis of their race rather than their individual achievements. I would wager a guess that a large percentage of them are extremely insecure and so leach off the successes of White people as a group rather than face the insignificance of their own lives. They will never be great individuals however will see themselves as part of a great collective, which is apparently sufficient to hold up one's ego. I guess is this is the general appeal of all collectivist identitarian ideologies when individualism necessitates a degree of painful self reflection that some lack the willpower to confront. I would love to see some census data on alt-righters, specifically how many live in their parents house.

how do you argue against this?

I wouldn't

That's an assumption of a view rather than an explanation of the ethnic nationalism itself

Ethno-nationalists are retarded.

agree with it, it's mostly true. But it's irrelevant, niggers are still niggers.

the argument is ad hominem.

My ancestors worked hard to establish our society. What's wrong with wanting to preserve that?

This reads like the rough draft of a 15 year old's facebook post. Saged.

How so?

A homogeneous culture is generally less stressed/anxious and functions as well or better than a multi-cultural one

The latter can be argued when you add a less successful culture to the homogeneous one, and the latter then uplifts the former at its own expense

>having pride in your own people is bad
might as well just rephrase this entire post as "please kill yourself by the way i'm tolerant"

>I would wager a guess that a large percentage of them are extremely insecure and so leach off the successes of White people as a group rather than face the insignificance of their own lives.
Not entirely true. A good chunk of white nationalists simply want to preserve their heritage and culture. A good chunk of them imply yearn for a homogeneous society, a low crime society where everyone has a strong national identity. Why are western nations not allowed to have homogeneous societies? Why must they accept the filth of the third world? Why is Israel allowed to have an ethnostate, yet countries founded by whites aren't?

I don't feel superior at all, I just want my race to be left alone

I just want to live in an all white or overwhelmingly majority white community, having lived in multicultural progressive societies free of hate and tiny all white towns the difference is night and day. People just like to stick to their own and you really don't have to go much further than that. Look how balkanized multicultural cities are by ethnic neighborhoods.

A persons ego shouldn't enflate just because he's a part of some shitty collective. Fucking cucks without individual accomplishments.

I just want to live with other white people, is that too much to ask?

wait what the fuck isn't there a contradiction in your argument?
how do you do accomplish something in todays society without collective support?

I don't see myself as inherently superior to anyone, but i do see nigs as inherently inferior as a collective.

You're implying that ethno-nationalism isn't a collective state of being rather than based on individual ego and pride, when the entire point is the former.

A collective that works better and feels safer makes for a better society under most forms of left and right.

If you're an anarchist, then all the power to you.

>want to feel superior on the basis of their race

But it's okay for Black people to do this, even if Blacks had nothing to do with it (Egypt)

Point out the double standards

Yes it is goy

>dont feel collective pride for the achievements of your race
>but feel collective guilt for slavery

oy vey

even if your projection of ethno-nationalists as unaccomplished individuals who want to "leach off the successes of White people as a group" were true, better those few than the millions of niggers that better fit that description

That description fits a lot of people besides some cherry picked ethnonationalist individuals. People are just sick of niggers rape and violence and whining, disgusted with obvious jewish lies and manipulation. Everything else is just pushback against the demonization campaign against whites. That's all.

The only reason someone would write that is because they feel inferior to white people

You don't.

Taking credit for the achievements of others (while you being a NEET) simply because they look like you is simple insulting to their work.

ethnic nationalism is not white supremacy
I don't suggest white people are inherently better, just that we shouldn't have to give up our nations for diversity, nor should anyone. I am against colonialism/genocide and support reparations for those affected by it because all peoples should have their homeland

>hurr durr ur stupid and inscure
I just want to live around people that are like me. That is it. That is literally it. The more similar the better.

Similar in culture, religion and yes even the big scary 'r' word, race.