Racists and Transphobes BTFO

This what happens when Sup Forums goes outside

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
youtube.com/watch?v=_D2WdnfKbSA
youtube.com/watch?v=lBvBUy0sYrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be glad I take my meds and dont go postal on you and your shitty island's populace.

This is ridiculously easy to photoshop.

i like how you had to include transphobes because otherwise your ugly dykeass population couldn't relate

>cucked by Roosh

>Iceland
>Relevant
Go away, and stay on your fortress of solitude, snow monkey.

nice try you cuck

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg?t=2m48s

urine play is patrician af

>Icelandic "culture"

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

looks like he pee'd his chest too

user why have you come?

Hello again

This makes me wish I was gay.

He came here to stay, user.
He came here to stay.

So, I work nights. I'll be following you around. Might as well stop being a cunt. Engage in a conversation or don't come here.

Go back to making tasty yogurt and folk music because that's all anyone appreciates from your island.

sage

stop responding to this shit people

Its funny the left are trying to out meme us with this guy. Havent seen them make gifs as to how he got this way. Nor have I seen any relevant doxxing of him. Stupid cunts are just well, stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=_D2WdnfKbSA

Sup Forums btfo???

who is that cunt?

kiketifa rekt
youtube.com/watch?v=lBvBUy0sYrU

>autistic schizophrenia: the post
u r so spoopy anonymoos

it's Rachael.

the hairy cootered kike?

Real talk. It took us what? Less than 48 hours to dox the dude that hit him, dox that dude's fat girlfriend and even dox that Antifa's best friend?

We only used what? A screengrab from Liveleak and the grace of god that the assailant was too lazy on his Opsec to bother change his shoes or tell his gf not to comment on Facebook?

Sup Forums is psycotically gifted at geolocation. I actively pray we never turn against me.

Looks like that scat fetishist who punched that one alt-right dude

Thats clearly the shadow of the mans hand.

What is it with Antifa and piss?

Wasn't this bloke trying to hold back a fight then got hit on the head with a u-lock

>tfw Sup Forums can find someone based on a bunch of barely visible pixels

This place is truly autistic beyond comprehension.

>that bleeding
And Rastifa furrycrotch is the one who needs the 80k gofundme for her already healed battle scares. Wew. Lad.

That image is edited, but that guy wasn't even being racist in the first place. He was trying to moderate the crowd.

I love how sick fucks such as OP are literally digging their own graves atm.

Kek. We literally conscripted /fa/ to pull his pants make and measurments so we could determine his height and criss reference to social media.

Not only that, but /fa/ found out that he was not wearing actual Ray Bans, which allowed our confirmation to be that much more accurate.

They really did put the /fa/ in /fa/scism.

lel retard. keep running your shitty mouth violence is just going to add more fuel to the fire. you literally not helping anyone out by attacking innocent people faggot