Jap larpers

Are there ANY japs on Sup Forums who aren't obese English teaching faggots? ANY AT ALL

Marineniggers in onikawa.

No, they have their own Luxembourgish knitting forums

I'm not a native.

Native Japs don't browse Sup Forums.
If you want to talk to a Jap, go to Sup Forums

I'm non mixed Japanese - Canadian but I'm pretty sure that doesn't count.

Am-Japanon but that's pretty shit tier.

I take it I don't count?

Are you a white nationalist? Assuming nips are honorary whites, of course.

Sure. Long live the emperor!

Shit I meant I'm a native, born and raised up here except some years I spent in the US during my childhood.

Is it true Japanese women are conservative and submissive housewives like in anime?

This. You would get more responses from mainlander Chinese, even though they're banned here.

I would not bet money on it, lad.

WHAT THE FUCK

yeah. they also look exactly like in anime.
pokemon is real aswell, its a documentary about japan.

>those shoes
kek

Yep! Also everything they say is conveniently subtitled in English.

The DS isn't popular in Japan. Everyone here owns a Vita or plays mobile games like GrandBlue.

Pretty pathetic to move to another country to teach gooks because you were such a failure back home, I just ignore Jap flag posts

why does it sell so well then ?

the vita is more popular in japan because its dead anywhere else.

Conservative, yeah we in general are conservative.

Both men and women don't speak up their opinions much compared to people in the West, so I guess we are more submissive.
GIrls here don't act like an entitled princess like girls in the West, but they are spoiled in a different way.
I read on a survey that 50% of women wanna be housewives, but considering the current economic situation, it's not realistic.

Behind almost every Asian flag is a race traitor.

He is a Sonygger.
Almost every kid owns a 3DS here.

Hey, at least I'm not Canadian

>I read on a survey that 50% of women wanna be housewives
My dick is now diamonds

Aren't hardcore sony fanboys called ゴキブリ or someshit?

you weebs are the worst posters on the website
>inb4 its an anime website
if it were an anime website anymore anime wouIdn't be reIegated to a tiny portion of the site, just face it, anime sucks and thats why most of the peopIe on the board don't watch it
fucking weebs

No but your women are all immigrants that run nail salons in the US. You Viets are still ok in my book though, better than Gooks and Chinks by far

Do you genetically hate niggers?

I'm not really into the whole console war nonsense, but yeah, they are called GK(Gokiburi)

Is it true that glorious nippon is so much better to live in than the baka west, and that we should all lament not having been born master race Japanese?

Honestly never understood the stigma against English teaching in Asia. And yeah, I'm an English teacher - by choice. For a few years. It's sure as fuck not what I'm going to do when I'm 40.

It is ridiculously easy to get laid here, yes, but I don't, because I have a (white) American girlfriend. Not overweight. Not obsessed with anime. I make $20 USD / hour and my apartment costs 1/2 of what it would at home - food, it's more like 1/4th - since I only drink in moderation I can save quite a bit monthly. When I get bored I can go outside and go to a fucking night market or hike up a goddamn mountain, and I'm saving way more for grad school than I would at home. The language is useful career-wise and not THAT hard to pick up quickly (well, speaking, I can't read for shit). The job itself isn't the best goddamn job in the world, but it beats the hell out of working in the service industry.

I know I'm being defensive and it doesn't reflect well on me, but remind me again, what exactly am I supposed to be ashamed of here?

Oi cunt watch out.

I'm one of those race traitors you're talking about

Feels good man. Life is way better here than in burgerland

They do that here as well, crazy. But I didn't see a single nail salon while in Vietnam. Is every nail salon in fact a secret communist infiltrator outpost?

>tfw he fell for the meme

Relax, puddinghead

Living in Tokyo. Run my own business. In my 20's. Haven't taught English once. Get girls on the regular, post my content here, and have a girl here now. Taking a break from playing biohazard 6.

Wow that was close I almost took that one

Also I'm half Japanese forgot to mention.

You should have spared us, lad. Now this thread will devolve into hapa discussion and attract the attention of the usual suspects.

if you're white, and enjoy anime you're wastes of space.
Even worse if you're yeIIow fever trash

I'm sorry this board is such faggoty. I'm having a great time here though.

Oi, Australia

Your women are super easy. Thanks for that

Don't make the mistake of thinking this keeps me up at night or anything.

Yeah, the "t. English teacher" shitposts whenever I post anything get old, but really I'm genuinely curious to hear somebody explain this shit. It's not just on Sup Forums - other expats tend to look down on teachers too. Even the ones that are literally unemployed "free spirits" visa-hopping from country to country.

We know.

C N?
China?

when i was in japan i went to a Sup Forums meetup

20 american white guy

1 philippino dude

1 japanese dude

1 japanese girl

was she qt?

Please tell me she took all 20 of you at once like in my JAVs

i guess yeah she was nice

obese English teaching faggots??
nowhere near as many Japanese obese as in US for one.
Why would Japs be teaching English? That's for foreigners to come do.

Build the wall.

no but id have destroyed the guy boipussi

Would you recommend teaching English overseas? I've been reading about it and it seems like a pretty good way to live in another country for a while.

but don't you feel bad when you go out with your chink friends and they're all secretly looking down on you

>just ignore Jap flag posts

Are you seriously willing to put all Japanese people into one box based off their nationality? Imagine someone doing that to you. Someone not even willing to listen to you based on your cultural background. This is slowly turning into an ad hominem statement, a personal attack instead of a solid argument. The fact that you are so close minded is pretty sad. You should expect wide range of political opinions here and the fact that you already fail to tolerate someone's nationality is pretty sad. I am already expecting personal attacks by you instead of meaningful arguments, therefore, I rest my case.

Nobody knows about that MCAS Iwakuni god tier post

Yes. Especially if you're not pleased with the way your country is run

Like we'll read any post from a filthy Slovak

Are you new?

Literally, no
Though I'm not obese.

My marine friend is in Iwakuni right now

Have you even read my statement.
B8.

Sort of.
I know I just fell for a bait...

Post slanted eyes

welcome to pol my slovakian friend.

let me tell you about the leafs..

Yes. Do your homework beforehand so you're not diving in blind, but so long as you're somewhat cautious and don't end up working somewhere trashy, it's a pretty good gig for a few years. You can live pretty decently without working yourself to the bone, and save some $$ too.

It helps if you genuinely enjoy teaching, though.

I'll answer this seriously because why not: Taiwanese people don't generally look down on westerners. Don't get me wrong, you're definitely an outsider, in the sense that you can tell that even if you stayed there for ten years and obtained citizenship you would forever remain the "foreign friend," but there's no real xenophobia. It would probably bother me if there was, yes.

It's probably different in Japan/SK, but I can't say because I've never lived there.

no time stamp though.

NAFA GOD TIER TOKYO BABY

Hi, welcome to Sup Forums, please refrain from posting until you've read at least 30 threads, thank you.

Good idea.

I believe you, personally I am a horse.

itadakimasu

>secretly looking down on you
>secretly

the Japanese people I know all look down on me to my face

You should come down here. They're friendlier and the food is great and the language isn't as wack.

Daily reminder jomon japanese are true japanese

That's the only thing I'm jelly of the other services, army gets Europe, navy gets big city's
With us you get either Japan, cali or buttfuck nowhere Jacksonville

Good times, I was with MWSS 171 Motor T Maintenance.
They called me "Baker tha life taker", now my ass works at an old sawmill fixing old shit

What's your opinion of r/asianmasculinity, True Japanese user?