OMFG APPARENTLY THERE IS A NEW SWEDISH PAMPHLETS TO APPEAL TO OTHER REFUGEES WITH SOME WEIRD ASS FUCKING SEXUALITIES...

OMFG APPARENTLY THERE IS A NEW SWEDISH PAMPHLETS TO APPEAL TO OTHER REFUGEES WITH SOME WEIRD ASS FUCKING SEXUALITIES LIKE THE PIC RELATED AND BEASTIALITY! CAN A SWEDE FAG POST THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

rfsl.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/RFSL_Nyanlända_broschyr_2016-03-03.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCKING KEK

post name of pamphlet

It's too late for them.

they're just trying to make the refugees feel at home. why you gotta be so intolerant

rfsl.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/RFSL_Nyanlända_broschyr_2016-03-03.pdf

some people love children. get over it. FUCKH8

Unironically this.

didn't know Sodom & Gomorrah made pamphlets for their citizens now
good for them, maybe the meteor shower will pass

swedes

>Pedosexual

Ummm what

Is he like, a sloth, or something?

Filename
KeK

That guy is fat as shit

If you want fuck fat people, fuck fat people.
if you want to look like a girl, look like a girl.
if you want to shitpost on /po/, shitpost on Sup Forums

It's a sexual orientation just like homosexuality.

>Pedophilia has been widely viewed as a psychological disorder triggered by early childhood trauma.

>Now, many experts see it as a biologically rooted condition that does not change — like a sexual orientation — thanks largely to a decade of research by Dr. James Cantor at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health.

>Cantor’s team has found that pedophiles share a number of physical characteristics, including differences in brain wiring. It’s now thought that about 1 to 5 per cent of men are pedophiles, meaning they are primarily attracted to children.

These findings have been widely accepted among scientists, but have had little impact on social attitudes or law.

Wew lad, just like my chinese scribbles.

>His team has found that pedophiles share many physical characteristics. They are shorter, on average, than other men. They are three times more likely to be left-handed or ambidextrous. Their IQs are about 10 to 15 points lower. Finally, they are more prone to childhood head injuries — which Cantor chalks up to a natural clumsiness.
These physical characteristics are determined before birth, so the explanation for pedophilia must be in part prenatal, Cantor says.

Anyone have the full image?

>Mfw 5'7", left-handed, but too intelligent to be a paedophile.
>Also Finnish

Do you think the study was skewed by spics fucking their younger relatives with the excuse/conditioning/culture that first cousin/sister sex was ok as long as you didn't get married.

So they're throwing SD a bone with that pic hey, good going its nice when political parties work together

You know. After the "dark light skin" you niggers where trying to push as legitimate news but it ended up being photoshopped I can longer believe in any of this shit.

At least post legetimate sources to your claims

>mfw tall, right-handed and intelligent
>still a pedophile

I think it was skewed in a way that most normal pedos are deep in the closet and won't participate in such studies even anonymously. The people who were studied were all sex offenders AFAIK.

i was just shitposting but i'm curious. how do i take the cunnypill?

Yeah I figured so. There is no cunnypill, either you have it in you or you don't.

maybe but as said, lately I've been really curious about little grills maybe it means something.

Maybe it does, approximately 20% of men are pedophiles. Just remember that it doesn't have to change anything. It's not a crime to like little girls.

>It's not a crime to like little girls
yeah i know i've never bought into the whole pedo hysteria anyway.

>mfw migrants get more action then me

>20% of men are pedophiles
>15% are gay
>15% are trans
>30% are NEET/MGTOW
>19% are in prison
Looks like the 1% win again...