North korea threatens to defend itself if attacked

>north korea threatens to defend itself if attacked

somehow this is bad and a "threat". did all people of the west turn retarded again? are they gonna support yet another war based on bullshit? sure this is Sup Forums but everywhere else people seems to support a war to "prevent a war" or whatever other nonsense they say.

and before you can say human rights, invading a country and get millions killed to save 80,000 criminals in labor camps is probably the most laughable excuse yet.

but what about executions?

North Korea has executed 68 people at its highest per year, now look at the U.S that kills aprox 30 a year and just last month killed 200 civilians in Syria. and countless of thousands each year by bombing.

the U.S has no morale high ground to bomb support attacking anyone. and anyone who believes this cheap propaganda is delusional.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes it will.

We can't let Kim get the nuclear codes.

a lot of Sup Forums is full of normalfaggots who have no concept of foreign politics. they just think that every other country must all be like their westernized degenerate shitholes because 'reasons' and then there's amerifats who will defend amerifatland whatever it does obviously

North Korea threatens people/USA routinely with destruction and nuclear war.
I would be on their side if they werent such gigantic shittalkers.
If you talk about hitting me in the face all day, sooner or later I'm just gonna punch you first.
I support the USA in this case and I hope Iran learns from this lesson as well. They need to shut up.

>North Korea threatens people/USA routinely with destruction and nuclear war
maybe usa shouldn't have put embargos on them first. do you expect the norks to not be angry at all these stupid sanctions

>I would be on their side if they werent such gigantic shittalkers
the fuck are you talking about anyway

>If you talk about hitting me in the face all day, sooner or later I'm just gonna punch you first.
again, america provoked north korea and backed them into a corner and north korea is retaliating

>I support the USA in this case and I hope Iran learns from this lesson as well. They need to shut up.
if you seriously believe that a country is going to threaten another country without a legitimate reason then you're not serious at all and you're lying to yourself

if you're not a complete retard you realize that this is how it has always been
your government takes reasonable messages and turns them around to sound like threats
all in the name of getting the people on your side for war

we see the similar thing with turkey, the media is trying to paint them as a dictatorship
no one realizes that a full presidential system is the exact system we have now in the US
and somehow moving from a parliamentary system to a presidential system makes a country a dictatorship

people are fucking retarded

> maybe usa shouldn't have put embargos on them first. do you expect the norks to not be angry at all these stupid sanctions

ah right, I forgot about that.
The USA actually considers trade embargos on THEM an act of war... but it's all A-OKAY if they do it to others.
Same exact thing always happens, the USA does everything in its power to push the other nation to war and then when the inevitable happens (see Japan WW2) then the USA can act in self defense. Poor poor USA, always the victim.

>and somehow moving from a parliamentary system to a presidential system makes a country a dictatorship

even without that new system, Erdogan was somehow able to label and imprison 100k+ people as traitors.
I think he got plenty of power already, now apparently more than before.
it's pretty clear that Erdogan rules via intimidation.
In his case, he routinely threatens european countries and especially Austria pretty seriously. Like, his foreign minister said that he will from now on do everything in his power to fight Austria. Like wtf? Because we didnt allow one of his fuckwad friends to make a political rally in our own country?
These guys are out of control. Just before you go all retarded on me, because I hear this from turks all the time: No, turks are GUESTS in our country and you have to respect OUR laws first. THEN we respect you on OUR terms.
Calling us nazis because we enforce our own laws in our own countries on guests who come here, THAT is disrespectful.

stop being cucked sharefag
we can't let these triggerhappy chinks build a military we must kill them

>Syria attack happens, people on Sup Forums who support it say it's a show of force to China and NK
>North Korea opposes it, says they are glad they have nuclear arsenal, for they will do whatever it takes to defend their country
>everyone has a brain aneurysm and says North Korea is evil for wanting to defend their country

This shitshow is completely fucking stupid

My only experience with Turks was on a game called Silkroad online and literally every non turk hated them. Constantly begging, constantly talking shit in terrible broken English, always looking to scam, and just all around not very good at the game

You must not understand that to have the big boy toys you have to play by American rules because we got the toys first and we have the most of them

yeah exactly. and then when the north koreans starve because of all these stupid sanctions and embargo, they have the audacity to call it a 'regime' and paint the north koreans as evil. it's all a propaganda war

what kind of stupid american logic is this. it's like saying nobody can use fire except for the first person who discovered it
>no one is allowed to split atoms except america

80,000 in labour camps are criminals. No one mentions that
How about invading fucking America and freeing nearly 2 million men behind the bars. Fucking American logic disgust me. I hope NK nuke the living out of their fatasses.

Is that what you white people call people in concentration camps?

You dumb fuck, America has attacked more countries under Trump, than NK did in last 50 years. But lets keep repeating ''They are dangerous'' Fuck off with your atom-sized brain you fucking stupid

Listen, America prisoners work 25 cent by hour and produce almost all the military equipments, Fucking hell, America is the only country where they have ''Private prisons'' to lock up more people. calling Americans retarded, is literally a massive insult to retarded people. You guys are something else. Fuck You and Fuck your obese nation.

NK - we are going to build nukes!
Rest of world -no don't, you are insane
NK - fuck you we are building them
Rest of world - if you continue we have to stop you.
NK - fuck you, if you try to stop us we will fight back
Rest of the - yep, still insane as ever NK

Apparently this is hard to understand?

That's only because NK knows that we will send them all to hell the minute they step out of line.

So you're gunna take their side? Lol what? You think they're on your team? They're not. If they get the chance they will blow you guys away just the same.

Yes: There's propaganda. On both sides. Obviously. It doesn't matter. They're still a disruptive and potentially very dangerous enemy.

Terribly sorry NK, I know you hate us but this is the end result of the diplomatic choices your country has made since WW2. It may seem unfair but these are the consequences of tearing your own country apart in the name of Marxist revolution. You now have no allies and no resources, and frankly the West has no reason to allow NK the opportunity to blackmail our cities and allies in exchange for gibs. Leaving you to your own devices is impossible when you've already shown that you can't act in good faith. Should've had better diplomacy. You can call it "self-defense" all you want, but neither America nor China are running a charity, and the nuclear threat is simply not worth the risk of allowing your sovereignty to continue. Here's hoping that you can understand this and we can come to a peaceful resolution. The Korean War can finally be over.