Official Steve 'Stevie Steve' Stephens, thread. Good Morning Europe Edition

More local news-papers and international media is claiming he may be in Brazil now
>twitter.com/SPBrasilnoticia/status/854233744747642883
>$50,000 Bounty
Official Video
>liveleak.com/view?i=e01_1492374141

Other urls found in this thread:

vybzmedia.com/2017/04/17/breaking-news-steve-stephens-shot-dead-philadelphia/
twitter.com/SPBrasilnoticia/status/854269755565395968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brazil? Makes sense, I guess. They like savagery down there.

they catch steven shootyverse yet?

How did this nindu nuffin get Brazil?

Retard

false flag

Why in the fucking nigger shit haven't they caught this guy yet?

fuck you OP, die cancer, you will pay in hell

all that surveillance only works to steal you emails

He doesn't exist.

Is neo taking the bogpill? Someone give me the rundown on this please.

I see a few people on twitter saying he's dead citing this article vybzmedia.com/2017/04/17/breaking-news-steve-stephens-shot-dead-philadelphia/

but
>"not been confirmed yet"

this might be the fabled fake news we've heard so much about.

>vybzmedia
yeah, no shit dude

this is a false flag, the police can track his phone even when its off, its fishy

So what are the chances that they can't find him because he already suicided and his body is starting to rot away in some trench or river?

He needs to loose weight, cut off beard and he looks very fitting for Brazil, even with that Zika head.

>Zika head
you may have just diagnosed this mans mental illness, as well as his physical deformities.

Now he doesn't even have to search his next black victim. What a totally mad men.

I still don't understand why this story blew up the way it did. Originally I read he gunned down 17 people, then it turned out to just one guy but that there were other bodies. Now there are no other bodies, just that one guy. Why is a single shooting such big fucking news, didn't some other major US city have 45 shootings just this fucking weekend? It's not like this is the first time someone's Facebook livestreamed a shooting either, I've seen plenty of those that got zero coverage

Have a bump

>So what are the chances that they can't find him because he already suicided

yeah, i'd bet on that being the case. and his 13 people killspree is a lie too, when he said it on camera i could tell, hell- anybody that's worked with fuckups or children can spot a lie.

this is all a low grade happening, but we do not blame Kek. we pray for happenings and by His grace He grants us one.

That's obviously because he's white.

>white

Dude looks like a fucking Japanese space cockroach

Here is a "Jij". Ik keked

Thanks burger, have a (freedom)

Well, fuck, I can imagine him coming here to hide, as south as he can, I'm not going out of my home until they get him

So, how many did he actually kill? Was it just the one black guy?
Last I heard, he claimed to have killed 15 people.

> I can't believe white people made him do this, fucking white people.

- CNN

One confirmed so far.

Vos estás bien. The Favela monkeys in Brazil will kill him before he even reaches Argentina. Especially when they find out that there's a $50,000 bounty on his head. He'll get kidnapped forsure

He's practically invisible in Brazil, he just needs to find some slum village.

Sup Forums rumors are notoriously unreliable.

If he did get to Brazil FUCKING HOW?! He had the whole nation looking for him.

It blew up because he livestreamed murdering a random guy. You want instant mass attention, livestream yourself murdering someone.

you guys found shias flag. should track him down and let an user get the bounty money

This fucker is dead somewhere. You don't elude a national manhunt for more than 2 days.

Local São Paulo radio mentioned something about an American? I think this fucker really went to Brazil!?

It wasn't live streamed. It was previously recorded and uploaded. That, and the fact he hasn't been caught yet makes the story interesting. He could have killed that guy a day or two ago and be anywhere by now.

Dorner lasted a week and he was a cop killer so they threw everything they had at him. Yeah he's probably suicided, but the premeditation with uploading his kill video makes me think he might have had a plan.

What's the next step in his master plan?

Bastard is probably banging a big butt bitch somewhere in Brazil rn. Laughing at the USA media still trying to find him in the states. He probably did upload it after he was in a different country

Heard something also...something strange is going on!

if it turns out he only killed one, which it looks like now, he's a fucking nerd.

he'll fit in just fine there

>big butt bitch
Think he turned to big ass Brazilian shemales to forget Joy Lane?

Ugly nigger

He's invisible here too
Unless he goes into a starbucks he'll be on the run indefinitely

>the call that saved the matrix

Trips decides the limerick for Steve Stephens eg. "Can't Flimflam the Zimzam".

CONFIRMED!!!!!!
HE'S BEEN CAPTURED ON VIDEO IN BRAZIL
>>twitter.com/SPBrasilnoticia/status/854269755565395968

for sure, something built up to this and he had thought about doing this to show dat hoe Joy Lane she dun him wrong. He definitely didn't just wake up one day and found his woman left him and went full dindu. He spent plenty of time planning and preparing for this, no matter what he might say.

>PLEASE COME 2 BRAZIL

>More local news-papers and international media is claiming he may be in Brazil now
POLAND NEXT

If he went to the airport ASAP he could have boarded a plane before the cops were after him.

It shouldn't be very hard to find out if he boarded a plane out of the country though.

if he were on a plane, he would not be able to leave the gate when he got off the plane.

depends on the time frame though

>Reports that the UNITED STATES was caught on video Vigilante in São Paulo-Guarulhos international airport. More info to come
Twitter does a shit job translating that into English

oh thanks america! now he's NEVER gonna be arrested!!

they had his full name early on.
probably first thing they did was check if he was on any flights.
any flight out of the country--and he would have needed to be there 1 and a half hours ahead of departure to get on the plane. then he would be stuck on the plane for the entire day. No way he could get away like that.
No way he could get on a plane out of the country at all starting from Ohio. if he were in texas, getting out of the country would be another story.

To all the legitimate autists that keep saying brazil. that account has 3 tweets and 15 followers and the text has obviously been run through google translate, so not even a native speaker wrote them.
fucking nupol.

what might be interesting is if his real name is not actually steve stephens and that whole showing ID thing was just a diversion tactic.

I find it unlikely as well, but it's not impossible. It would only take a little bit of incompetence to allow it to happen.

Personally I think he probably an hero'd already.

lol

What if his real name turned out to be Abdul Mohammad or some shit like that and the media decided they'll just keep that to themselves, and let law enforcement handle it internally.

It's weird that nobody has found his car. My money is on him ditching it in the woods and fleeing to Canada.

this stupid nigger is not in brazil

This sounds highly probable. He would only have to drive 3 hours to get to the border in detroit.

No perceivin' the steven

so what, this nigger just fell off the face of the earth?
US police showing their incompetence
>uhh he went to brazil, yeah

No retrievin' the steven

you think this is a joke?

get to canada, put your head down and hop on a train to somewhere quiet.

Can't even the Stephen.

>twitter.com/SPBrasilnoticia/status/854269755565395968
you leavin' like steven?

Can't read Portuguese, was he caught at a Brazillian airport?

he posted it online and theres a chance they will not find him. it was murder with no reason and the murderer just looks like he wants attention

Can't get even with the Stephen!

is he /oursupremegentleman/?

hey wtf america we've already have enough niggers to deal with, goddamnit
don't send your garbage here you fucks

here

he said in one of this videos he is going postal because he has nothing left and he wants the police to take him out, what a fucking pussy. bitch ass nigga scared the white man is chasing him now even though thats what he wanted.

God damn he looks like an Ork! Did Styxhexenhammer forgot to close the demon gate he opened or what?

>mfw never get to ask Steve Stephens "why the long face?"

With all that surveillance?

Brazil is a perfect place to go dark i know a fuck ton of places where the NSA and CIA niggers would have a hard time trying to find me

>wake wake, ive got quite the quick fate for u,
>long faced nigger awaits

Gay

Im longing to nig u

Do all Brazilians look like sad milk duds?

>some slum village

you mean any village

Wow, i hate niggers with a passion

dyn du nuffin

You're forgetting about drones and satellites. You're a nigger aren't you? Poor, poor shitskins think you're so clever...

People who knew him already talked to the press, so that can't be.

YOU CANT AGGRIEVE THE STEVE

this dude is based, hes actually gonna get away with it somehow

Haven't been keeping up with the news, this nigger killed a guy and uploaded the video?

he's a nigger tho...

Steve "even" Stephens