Trump congratulates Erdogan

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-39626116

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tM4044bh4FU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're right, Trump should instead be a tactless cunt and tell another world leader to fuck off.

image needs to be redone with Trumps face on Koksal baba

Trump is getting too easy to bait

>But sir! You shouldn't do that!

youtube.com/watch?v=tM4044bh4FU

You mean Putin's, they're around the same height

>world leader
You mean dictator?

At this point Erdoroach is just a shitty Islamic Putin knock-off that support terrorists all over mid-east

its called politics. Its why we have to keep turkey somewhat happy. They are in a very strong position due to the location.

Weve been telling turkey ever since the EU that they can "someday" join, which will never ever happen but we need em somewhat content else theyll flood europe even more with shitskins.

ok maybe: Trump as big guy in blue jacket, Putin as Koksal with caption

"Trump oversees putin surrending moscow to Ottoman Empire"

Is it true that Rothschilds bow to Köksal Baba?

The only thing this means is that trump/or those around him know it's smart to keep on good terms with him. It is important to have leverage with everyone. It doesn't mean we actually like him. It doesn't mean trump actually supports him no matter what he told him. It's politics.

Does Trump just not understand what happened in Turkey? Or is he actually congratulating evil?

So? Just support more the kurds and watch a civil war destroying them from the inside . That s what s going to haplen anyway , sooner or later . Erdoslam will put more islamic laws , secularists will be pissed and the fire will rise

idk, whats The rundown on his status? is it true he rigged the election?

>Does Trump just not understand what happened in Turkey? Or is he actually congratulating evil?

It's just multi-dimensional checkers, according to Sup Forums

I heard he was the one who wanted the referendum and he's now running the country through Erdogan.

hexadimensional transgalactic backgammon

That might be a strategical position
The US has nuclear weapons on Turkey's soil
Turkey also is a strategical lock between Europe, Russia, the Middle East and Central Asia

BUT, Erdogan threatened to throw Islamic hordes on Europe and Trump is congratulating such a man
I don't think NATO will last very long

He is friends with the Saudis despite criticising them in his election campaign, why does this suprise you?

Turkey is a part of the F-35 program, they have a repair base there and they're also obviously in NATO. Erdogan is scum but Turkey is import to the US if they are seekinv to continue their meddling in the Middle East.

I think Trump might have finally woke up to Russia's attempts to demolish NATO and he's pushing back. He must know that Turkey is vital territory on the world map and there's a reason Russia is pushing Turkey so hard trying to break it away from NATO.

Friendship ended with PUTIN

Now ERDOGAN is my best friend

nah Trump because Trump is a little bitch

Trump is just retarded

BAHAHAHA
>Sup Forums will defend this

Russia isnt pushing for anything. Your pet roach gone off leash and threatening to flood EU with rapefugees if EU does not provide him with free shit and gibs.

Saudis get counter terrorism award

hahaha ahahahahaha

ahahahahaa hahahahahaha
hahahahaha
ahahahhahahaah

>Russia dindu nuffin
Give it a rest. Everyone knows Russia wants to end the EU and NATO and bring back a Slavic Empire. It won't ever happen. All of Putin's attempts have failed but he is persistent and very conniving. He won't stop trying.

Not watched Syriana?

The West circle jerks thsir leaders as we reap their country's oil. What is the strategic disadvantage of awarding an royal overgrown child a meaningless title?

I love Erdogan's face of confusion. The face that says "what the fuck am I looking at?"

Thetes nothing more pathetic than the EU.

Xept maybe canada

Shitskins flooding Europe wouldn't be a problem without German cucks who are pushing for liberal migration policies in the EU.

Good, fuck NATO the only benefits we get is a higher chance of war with Russia and a few trade deals we could probably make without NATO

NATO is a large part of the reason we never had a war with the USSR. A war with Russia will never happen because they're too weak to initiate it and we don't gain anything from it because Russia is no threat and too weak to stop us from getting what we need in other parts of the world.

>A war with Russia will never happen because they're too weak to initiate it

And America aren't fucking stupid, possibly.

holy shit

>europe has a bitch fit and starts crying because baba erdogan will reinstate the death penalty
>based trumpo straight up calls the nigga up and congratulates him

God I fucking love Trump

I'm pretty sure I COULD make this shit up.

45812D UNDERWATER KOREAN STARCRAFT

This shouldn't be a surprise. Turkey is a client state of america. Just like sauidis to british crown.
Obama had been whispering neo-ottoman ideas to erdogan's ear to solidify his power in the region. Your Kike regime is more than happy of Erdogan's solidified power. Now he can get back to whatever he does without being questioned(ie. Helping cia arm isis, run their their oils to incirlik)
The Isis meme is pretty over tho(thanks to putin and incompetence of your kike regime). I don't know what they are planning ahead. Maybe we(turkey) will become the next isis.

>Daily reminder that Turkey is a nuclear sharing state
This means they house a base armed with nuclear weapons, USA maintains the base but in the event of a nuclear war Turkey would be responsible for using them.
Erdrogan is currently an islamist dictator in a state that has many nuclear weapons.