Why the fuck are you idiots calling it "Kekistan" and not "Republic of Kek"...

Why the fuck are you idiots calling it "Kekistan" and not "Republic of Kek"? Honestly it's embarrassing associating Kek with kebab shitlands.

>implying we'd be a republic

Republics aren't stable forms of government.

the entire thing is embarassing

Istan comes from the Persian word meaning land of. Kekistanis are an ethnicity and kekistan means the land of kek people. Its appropriate usage.

because reddit and nupol are retarded

Democratic People's Republic of Kek

DPRK

oh wait.....

The_Donald

Because the faggots thinking this garbage up are all newfags
We will never be a Stan of any kind and we sure as hell will never be anything but a republic

Yes they are, if you educate the people well enough
It's only when they're kept stupid that bad decisions are made
It's literally the best form of government to ever exist

Fucking globalists GTFO

It's not cute or funny. If you want Kek to be taken seriously, it will have nothing to do with places like the middle east or North Korea, other than to bring shame upon them.

never even hear anyone mentioned this cringe shit on Sup Forums
pretty sure its a sargon thing, what else would you expect from a quadroon

Anything other than a reich just ain't Sup Forums

I just saw this posted on Sup Forums in another thread. I keep seeing "Kekistan" in various places but this fucking picture pushed me to make this thread. The Battle of Berkeley wasn't fought for any fucking "-istan" goat fucking shitskins.

Persian is an Indo-Aryan language, and you only get two choices:

1. Islamic Sharia
2. White Sharia

Additionally Republics are an affront to God. The universe is an absolute monarchy. Republican governments are an abomination.

It's all Reddit pushed shit. I believe Sargon was the one that started all the Kekistan shit. He's just as much a normie as the "normies" that these "Kekistanis" claim to be against. Sargon doesn't understand the memetic magic of Kek and the digits that one must achieve.

/thread

Democratic People's Republic of Kek.

>i'm upset about a fictional thing

you've been found out, nazis

>121656924 (You)

Kike asking for a (You) with a meaningless opinion.

Literally this.

>thinks everything from a specific region is bad

Wew lad, you stupid?

>hey guys, leftypol here. Not everyone in countries ending in -istan are bad.

bitch imma a fucking Sup Forums celebrity like 10% of Sam Hyde's level. better fucking check yourself before you choke on your aspirations director.

ah shit. I hope sjws aren't mad.

Leftypol fuck off

how can we even recover from this!!

>kek to be taken seriously
The complete opposite is the intention, actually

Sup Forums was an Islamic ploy, since the beggining

>Why the fuck are you idiots calling it "Kekistan" and not "Republic of Kek"?

Calling it Kek Reich too soon might be counterproductive.

Kek was supposed to be esoteric, something only for people in the know. Now everybody and their mom has heard of Kek and Shadilay. You fucking Kekistan people are to blame. This is why Trump is turning into a neocon. You fucks betrayed Kek.

I support the Kek Imperium

Kekistan with it's capital in Bishkek.

Autistic Alt-lite actual children coming to a place of nazis to promote their kike-shill president while shouting memes and Reeee everyone they disagree with.

I do not know these people, i have nothing to do with these cringy frogs, in less then two years time we'll look back upon this as the second chanology, and there will definitely be documentaries to bring in even more cringy reddit frogposters.

This Kek meme needs to die out and frogs needs to keep lurking.