If I went to a protest with a rifle and started shooting antifa from, say, a clock tower...

If I went to a protest with a rifle and started shooting antifa from, say, a clock tower... what would happen to this whole left vs right scenario? Full on civil war? Would it be the straw that broke the camels back? Now what if I shot at both sides? Or, would it be best to shoot the alt-right fuckers too make it look like antifa did it? Just curious, I am NOT making genuine threats. This is NOT a threatening post. This is a SECURE post.

do it pussy

>shoot L
Gun grab & oppression of free speech
>shoot R
Smaller gun grab, protest restrictions, lefty dafe spaces to keep tensions down.
>shoot l&r
Pritest restrictions,safezines & anither gun grab

>shoots from above
>bullet entry is from above
>I tricked them thinking a certain side did it

A minor flaw in your plan CIA

Don't know, i was in the thick of it and I was seriously wishing someone unloaded into the crowd of black faggots that were slapping me. It was straight war.

It becomes a way of making more gun control no matter what. Why do you think Jews import kebabs, because kebabs do terrorist attacks with guns and that makes it easier to enact gun control, because most of society are idiots who think on an emotional level.

Listen here Charlie. You're gonna fuck it up for everyone if you don something like that. Just today my black bro and I had a discussion about how both sides have got to come together and learn to communicate. Violence is not the answer.

if you shoot at antifa it won't work they're to much of pussys to do anything but alt-right won't ether because they know that antifa only has airsoft guns so they will know it would be an outside force and won't do anything after they kill the commie scum who "shot" at them

killing either side would justify a gun grab. Leave it to the authorities to fuck that up.

Good way to help the gun grabbers. Don't be a faggot. Also, don't be a terrorist. It's bad.

how about a pressure cooker, that way there is no gun grab

Kill them all. They're all normies. Eliminate the neurotypical trash from society.

The state would show what it was building that NSA net for and step down on everyone's neck, just like it did after 9/11, under the guise of protection of its citizens. Both far left and far right are useful idiots in this.
It would mean more authoritarian measures and it would mean further sanitation of the internet, which directly benefits the corporations.
The same thing is happening in Germany now, where rightwingers are busted publicly and antifas are busted off the record one by one.

dress up as Hitler and do it

Right leaning citizens would put you down or turn you in faster than the lefties.

Is this isn't satire then I'm leaving Sup Forums forever.

do it faggot

Whoever you shot would garner support.

Let Soros fund their John Brown cults and let them chimpout. They're already talking about arming themselves after Berkeley, even by illegal means.

Let your enemy make the first mistake.

Well, first of all, this board would be shut down.

Hey, some of you guys are alt right, don't go to the Spencer rally this week

Enjoy your visits from alphabet agencies.

This post probably is but there are unironic posts by T_D like this one appearing constantly on Sup Forums nowadays.

Never should've mingled with reddit.

Don't do it. It would make us look terrible. The kike media would run with it.

Reported. Enjoy your v& faggot

Try to weed out the controlled opposition on the right side. You get rid of a few undesirables and get support for the cause at the same time. Gonna support the gun grabbers too though.

Nice try commie, but everyone knows you Antifa fags are the true instigators of violence.

Whoever gets picked on, wins.

Go back to rebbit homo

Someone is going to end up dead soon enough if this stupid shit keeps up.
You just need to hit someone on the head the wrong way and that's it.
I know these idiots started it, and deserve an asskicking. But going out dressed like some retard playing superhero reject and engaging with those idiots only makes the right look just as stupid.
Look what happens when we aren't around to counter. They go to war on a trash cans and break some windows.
Let them act like fools on their own.

Antifa will be the first to take life

it would... ignite a fire.

Do it please.

And please post a sign before you do it,maybe skykang.

Do it!!!
want to see the biggest pire in human history fall.

Just make a suitcase nuke

Who is that big guy?

They would have killed someone ages ago if they weren't so fucking inept.
Wrists so limp they cannot even stab someone. Like attaching a spearhead on strands of wet spaghetti.

You would get overexcited, fall out of the tower, and land in a way so that your rifle ends up inside your butt and accidentally discharges. Then a crew of antifa comrades will gather around you and patch up your festering asshole as your insides slop and slide out of your body.

You'd be on the front page of the papers, OP.

You would be at the same level as an ISISfag.

Reported to Jack Bauer.

If you are going to put yourself in prison for the rest of your life at least kill somebody important. Do not waste your bullets on (((their))) useful idiots. Take out a Soros or Rothschild at least.

Whatever you do, the leftwing media will purposefully misreport it.

This so much. They are fucking themselves day after day. Do not impede them.

you're too stupid to make a big firecracker

We're long overdue for another happening.

Do it user! Make sure to go for the high-score!

The only way you could pull this off without benefiting jews would be to sit patiently in the tower until antifa start tossing explosives again, peg them off and stand trial under the defense that the local authorities kept sitting on their hands despite assaults with weapons and explosives.
Would still most likely end with a gun grab, best to use hunting rifle only.
A lot of hassle to only down a couple hipsters for a lengthy trial that only recieves minimal coverage.

So if you would do it (theoretically of course, all my posts by this IP are a satire and should not be taken seriously), do everything you can to make it clear which side you are on. Best thing would be recorded manifesto with your face visible uploaded just before the happening.

All other things can be easily manipulated to fit (((Media))) agenda.

Is your keyboard alright man?

They never learn

The zionists would be in the anti crowd throwing explosives. And the zionists would also be in the Trump crowd. I'd bet you that if this happened, it'd probably be a zionist shooter. The only group that benefits from these skirmishes are them.

Didnt the independence war start because british soldiers started shooting american civilians protesting?
Do it user!

Very true, but a sniper claiming to be shooting in self-defense of an unprotected crowd would be a very interresting trial.
Provided, of course, they actually let him leave the scene alive. They most certainly would not.
Those pigs are welfare queens willing to follow unlawful orders to keep bread on the table.

I've been wondering the same. Probably the shooter would be painted as a Nazi representing everyone who is not a communist.

If the shooter went for the normal people, they would downplay it in the media and separate the shooter from the left.

> t. Soros

You had every right to. Why didn't it happen? Armed, masked assailants attacked peaceful demonstrators.

>suggesting that the shooter wouldn't be privately beaten and drugged off his balls, then presented in public court as a spaced-out wreck.

You really don't know how these fucks work, do you.

The only communication for communists is whatever sound they make when dropped from a helicopter. This is not a meme. They are not people and must be eradicated.

FOR YOU

i contacted someone about you

All of my posts are also lying on the internet and stop looking at my dick pics. Looks like I just beat the system.

Whoever release their true power first will be in a major disadvantage.

Strafe!

You'd be an idiot.

These guys go out all dressed the same, in an outfit and masks designed to make them anonymous, typically wearing backpacks, and meet up with complete strangers and form crowds. All's a nigga gotta do is pull the ol' Boston Marathon on them and they'd be devastated.

I would say death on the streets is what it takes to push people towards real political change. 99 people died on the streets in one month in Germany at the hands of commie/kike scum before the Nazis were elected as a result.

HOWEVER, antifa are pussies. Killing them means only half are going to have enough cucked balls left to show up at the next rally. They're pretty much only protesting so they can post instagram pics about it and get those sweet sweet likes. Who knows.

If violence isn't the answer, then explain WW1, WW2, Vietnam War, Korean War, Gulf War, Iraq War, and all the military intervention that the US engages in?

basically, don't.

Use a knife, insert under sternum, blade pointed directly up rip downward pull out run.

or if you have excellent hand eye coordination, go for the throat

Just say you thought ISIS had invaded the US, and you were defending the country from terrorism. They'll ban masks then, not guns.

>Kill Antifa
That would make Antifa the victims, feed the narrative that Alt-Right are nazis, and move attention away from Islamic violence. Don't do that.
>shoot at right-wingers
Stefan Molyneux, PJW, and BPS would make videos about leftist violence. Nothing else.
>shoot at both
Do it, faggot. Where are all the crazed loners these days?

You obviously forgot Orlando, its easier to just kill your shooters and nowadays.

Disregard that last "and".
Goddamn phone.

>implying we can carry guns

top kek

Only one way to find out. I'm ready.

>shooting from a conspicuous position like a clock tower
>not setting up an urban hide a block away in one of the middle stories of the building (or better yet in a crawl space between floors)
>not using a suppressed rifle
>not having multiple hides set up so you can take one or two shots then move to another position while blending in with the local population
>not splitting the seam between buildings to conceal which direction the shot came from

We gonna get serious about this or what OP?

>Where are all the crazed loners these days?
Extremist ideologies and escapism kept them contained but we're long overdue for a surge of people being mowed down by people other than niggers and sandniggers.

Dress up as Karl Marx and do it.
That will really be a mind fuck

You know that the moment a shot is heard, someone with a scope or binoculars will sweep the top of every building nearby, and there will most likely be a helicopter in the air as well?

>climb to a clock tower and shoot from there

wew lad.

t. a leaf in cuck's clothing

Fucking do it pussy. You'll only lose public support for your own cause, and increase it for theirs.

literally nothing you virgin

do it anyways tho

you wont know until you try it, also hello FBI

youre just better off posing as one of them and tossing a frag grenade in their midst.

it'll fuck many of them up at once

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

And where exactly is he gonna get a frag?

OP what you're suggesting is actually completely doable. If you do it right people probably wouldn't even realize it was a sniper.

You could change the world OP, and get away with it.

>And where exactly is he gonna get a frag?

try the fucking mexican cartel

I'm sure they can hook you up.

Antifa would suddenly look sympathetic. I'm a fairly centrist guy, I hate the way Antifa calls everyone a Nazi but I'll defend their right to say it. Even from them.

If someone brought a gun to a fist fight, My sympathies would shift. I'm not alone in that.

shoot at right wing and police for maximum left blaming (but do yourself a favor and kill nobody)

Do it, nothing of value would be lost. Try shooting blacks of both sides preferably.

Limbs only

There would be no war, because quite frankly both sides are too pussy to really get this war underway. All that would happen is that you would go to jail for the rest of your life, or the cops would kill you. But hey if you have no reason to live go do it, take out some of these fucks, plus save yourself the trouble of having to commit suicide

and maybe the police car, not the officers

If you want to get your lead rage out on ANTIFA, just use a slingshot + .45 caliber musket balls and shoot from ~20 yards

You won't kill 'em, but you'll smack 'em some

leftists would be scared and the right would scream FALSE FLAG because nobody has the balls to admit the mass murder of everyone they dislike is the end result of their policies

>just ask the Mexican cartel

Yeah, okay anyway. OP listen. A couple well placed shots, you don't even have to kill anybody. Aim for the lower body or legs, there will likely be medical personnel close by so they'll be taken care of. Also blasting people in the face will kind of give away that it's a sniper whereas shots to the body could be someone on the ground, people probably won't even realize they've been shot at first. You could hit people on both sides, thus placing the blame on both parties and escalating the violence.

And bring a duowheel with you as your means of haste escape.

You'll become more than a soldier of fortune but you'll do it in style

Don't listen to this guy OP, you can pull this off without getting caught. Remember the D.C. snipers?

fpbp

the ones who got caught?

if they cannot catch the guy red handed they'll just place blame on anyone that was there in the wrong time at the wrong place just to appease the crowds

You'd be surprised how many people get away with murder in broad day light

thats how this shit always works

Don't because if you do something like that we will be branded as the terrorists and they'll pass a shitload of new hate speech laws

Does that say FREE SPEED?

>thinking those things are avoidable

HELTER SKELTER
E
L
T
E
R

S
K
E
L