The only real human beings alive are Americans, Australians, The British, and Canadians

The only real human beings alive are Americans, Australians, The British, and Canadians

All other countries and cultures outside the anglosphere are subhuman degenerates.

Except the Welsh.

You're not wrong m8, you're not wrong

Stop riding our coattails you pathetic cucks

No gratitude. Stop giving it all away to Mexicans

>mfw i'll never be australian

If polish and Russians are allowed in too, then you my friend have given be a erection.

They are. Based Ruskies and Poles are legit.

The anglos and their children sold their countries to the Jew first by inventing (((Central Banks)))
>stay sleeping forever you deserve it

You forgot the New Zealanders, Johnny.

Except the Aussie bogans

Can the modern Jewnited States be classed as a proper Anglo country? also you forgot NZ.

ITT: fuckwit protogerman revisionist arses talking shit as usual

You're the one country I'm aware of where the "Jewspiracy" is actually true, you're utterly cucked by schlomo to the extent were you're pretty much his slave. Who are you calling "pathetic cuck"? go make Schlomo a sandwich goy.

>leaf
>human

Georgie m8 you actually invented the central bank, so you could play empire a little longer by borrowing from the Jews. But yeah call America Jewish when London was the first Jewish capital of the world.

Ferme ta geule. Ton pays c'est devenu l'Algerie.

>new zealanders
>human

Last time I checked, the R o t h s c h i l d s
weren't American aristocracy.

Canadians. Queq

t.Bogdan

No they were not. Search for court Jew and understand that they never went away. Just when the kings fell they kept their old connections and continued being the rich elite but now because of capitalism the ones with all the money rule.

Can anyone in this thread tell me why i was sent to this backwards prison colony

Because you've got to learn to appreciate the finer things in life.
Cunt.

Damn

quick rundown on the Bogans.

>Trump bows to Bogans
>in contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control Ipswich with an iron but fair fist
>Own pubs & meth labs globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient Pleb blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities in South Australia (Boganopolis will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of Goon research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogan babies
>Ancient Abo scriptures tell of a white skinned tribe who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented drunkenness with them
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Actually the Swedes invented central banks, but everyone models their central banks off of Britain.

So tbqh, Sweden is to blame. But they're already getting fucked anyways so nothing of value was lost.

yeah but i was under the impression that the Brits were the first where the banker were actual Jews, you know (((City of London))) etc. Could be wrong but thats how i remember it anyway.