Serious Question Regarding Antifa

When you feel you're on the right side of morality, or that you are fighting for what is genuinely righteous, why cover your face with a mask? If you're doing what's right, if you're doing what is in everyone's interest, why hide?

I think that these people know that what they're doing is wrong. Not just that their ideology is ass-backwards, because it really is, but also that they realize their actions could lead to dire consequences if they were to be identified.

Why do they hide if they believe themselves to be just, Sup Forums?

antifa here, our comrades are usually dealing with herpes outbreaks around the mouth so we wear masks when not participating in team building sessions

1) they genuinely believe themselves to be the rebels against the system, regardless of evidence to the contrary.

2) Have you ever seen them without masks? Not exactly intimidating.

antifa member here as well we usually wear black to show our love of those glorious big black cocks

because even if they believe their cause is right they assume that state and fascist oppression does not operate by fair or legitimate means... imo

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him get the nuclear codes. But in all seriousness we can't let him crash and burn

tbf even special forces have to hide their faces or mudslime bombs their house.

Also they want to break things and feel tough but not let mummy and daddy find out if possible.

They're accidentally Fascist.

Antifa is militant communist group. So they want to destroy current system which also mean they see police as enemy. They know that they are minority so they get arrested if they get recognized.

lol

Love that photo.

"Fuck the police!"

"Pls no arrest me!"

Don't know what is funnier.

A red bleeding from the face, his recently chastised gf, or whatever the fuck that dude is in the background.

isis even hides delta faces

look at the baby lock attached to his pocket and his spooky gloves, lol rekt

Violation or Infraction of corrupted law/lore.
>Implies the people are the lore, thus righteousness..
>Implies the rightful barer of the lore/law.

Law is governed for thee incompetent...

so many fedora tippers and look at that nigger guy that is just way too funny

I remember when we visited my brother in-law before deployment, I was only 13 and it was in South Carolina and we got to see these cool ass heli's and my brother in-law said that was delta going to train against genetically modified chimpanzees and my dumb thirteen year old self says
butwhatiftheygetout?.jpg
fucking asshole XD he never let me live that down

Felony rioting

Ten year sentence. She can thank Obama for that one.

he is you luey2

They are a sort of cult, they don't think deeply about what they do. The social connection to the group is what motivates them. The cult like behavior is why you don't see much individuality. It's also their weakness, if anyone comes up with an easy way to exploit the black bloc tactic against them they will be very slow to adapt due to a lack of critical thinking.

Hey, that's that bitch that got punched fully in the face. Nice.

Spiderman covers his head with a mask but if you make a movie about him it's a "superhero movie" and he's the "protagonist".

Don't tell JJ Jonah Jameson that though

On another note why does captain america wear a mask? I forgot if his identity is public or not is it just for show or is he actually keeping his identity secret?

These guys are legit retarded nothing they do makes any sense and everytime they come out fights break out

Are these the actions of sane people ask yourself this

This- their scholarships might be in jeopardy if they get traced back to the root of their indoctrination. It might get Awkward for their ((professors))

it's stupid to go to jail, especially if you're doing the right thing.

Illegal isn't the same as right and wrong.

>plaster not in black skin colour

What an Uncle Tom.

that green helmet dude HAHAHA