en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_algebra
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, with a big Wall all around it

>should islam exist
No

it shouldnt exist at all

Fuck you faggot

51-49

Sissy, liberal, degenerate, euro-cock-sucking, faggots like you is why erdogan won and is going to make turkey islam again

I often wonder what the world would look like if Islam had never existed. I suspect much of the Middle East would have become Christian eventually. But Islam has had a marked effect on the world. especially the push east from Persia to South East Asia.

How would it look now if Islam had never existed? Would Christian armies have pushed East? If not, would armies from the Indian Subcontinent, or SE Asia, or Mongolia, or China have pushed West?

It is impossible to know.

I am most interested in what Persia/Iran would have looked like.

>I often wonder what the world would look like if Islam had never existed

We wouldn't have algebra then.

The reason Erdogan won is because conservative sandniggers breed like rabbits.Same thing will happen in Europe if you dont stop it soon enough.

nah Algebra existed centuries before Islam existed in both Greece, Hindu land, and China.

Good. Our plan is to make Turkey ottoman empire again. Fuck you degenerate cock sucker self hating turk. we are taking over germany and then annexing greece

>i-i voted no will pol like me now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi

I am sorry but you are retarded.

>islam gives its followers mathematical superpowers
jeez

Persia would've probably become christian. Zoroastrianism was already hated in Persia when Muslims invaded it, much like how Iranian diaspora today hate Islam. Their criticisms were pretty much the same (oppressive, theocratic, etc)

All religions are poison to the human mind.

>violin

if you don't want to take the good with islam then why take the bad? I agree though

no they aren't you fucking retard. look up all the christian and mulsim science inventions

nope , islam should be illegal worldwide

No. We should just let China invade the region and wipe out all the natives.

No refugees.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_algebra

Christianity, specifically of the Nestorian variety was gaining huge traction in the East prior to the explosion of Islam. It's safe to say that Persia (possibly even beyond) would be Christian today if not for the Muslims.

whogotit

Because Islam clearly has not had a causative effect on the development of mathematics although it does have a causative effect with other things.

For example it is because of Muslim calligraphy scholars saying it is an affront to let muh divine Arabic script of the holy Koran be printed by a machine press that The whole Middle East did not have a single Arabic printing press for hundreds of years after its invention , and only a handful of non-Arabic presses in the rest of the Middle East , while Europe had called thousand within a hundred years of it first being invented in gottingen

This had a massive deleterious affect on the intellectual development of the Middle East and it's after-effects are still felt today as the country of Spain translates more books into Spanish each year than the entire Arab-speaking world has translated into Arabic in history.

Mathematical inventions have fuck all to do with Islam you nigger. Islam literally made the Arab people into retarded inbreds. 70% of pakis. 50% pakis in the UK.

Would Christianity have continued to push eastward though? Christianity hasn't taken much of a hold in Hinduland despite centuries of opportunity. There have been some areas of South East Asia where it has like the Philippines and more recently Korea, but not much else.

Also what about pushes from the East to the West? Hinduland hasn't really ever been very aggressive militarily, China generally doesn't push out that much, but certainly Mongolia did, What Persia have become a European/Christian nation?

Eastern Roman Empire would have almost certainly persisted for a while. Would this have pushed the balance of power Eastward from the early 1000's through 1500's? Would there have been a Rennasaince? Would there have been a reformation?

Western Europe might have felt the need to stay under the Catholic Banner to stay united in the face of a powerful Eastern orthodox coalition.

Why on fucking earth would I want to stop conservative people from breeding?

Fuck off nigger, you don't know how lucky you have it with Erdogan

>conservative people

>pakis are arab

Holy shit kill yourself you uneducated Norwegian cuck.

Conservative muslims are entirely different from conservative christians

>Conservative christians

Will still partake in degeneracy like gay sex and premarital sex.

The only conservative christians left are the middle eastern ones

kys, fag. Your age is over before it had begun

pwnt

Sandniggers aren't people Italybro, no matter how much gay-hating they do. They're roaches to be squashed.

THAT GIRL IS PROOF THAT ARABS ARE WHITE. WE WUZ ARABS. WE WUZ. WE WUZ.

No

Islam is good it does jihad.

your mom is gonna appear in clashing of swords 6

>believing that the "Golden Age of Islam" contributed anything remotely important to society

conservative =/= conservative muslims

>algebra, physics, optics, trig is not important

Considering you're probably a junior in high school taking Algebra 1 for the third time in a row.

Kek