To those on Sup Forums who hate Christianity, what is it you want it replaced with?

To those on Sup Forums who hate Christianity, what is it you want it replaced with?

Reality

Alright, can you elaborate?

Judaism

Anti semitism

Anime

rapeman scans

by a less abrahamic fairytail perhaps?
but one question that's always lingering around in my mind is, how much is left of his origina words?
2000 years of writing down with each their own interpretation of his words can change alot.
was he realy real and stood up to them and warned people about the jews? or just an invention by the jews to have an anti jew hero they could use for their own profit?

Keep it but ban Protestantism

An understanding that we live in a subverted society

Basically replacing Christmas with a day of the rope

Taking the best parts of traditional society while understanding the rules never came from a bearded sky god

Really bizarre how often you see posts like this from US flags

Don't you feel people would be dissatisfied with not knowing where the rules come from?

Why does hating Christianity mean I want to replace it? I want all Semitic cultists to die.

The rules would come from statistics

America and Europe could do better with Shintoism, honoring your ancestors as spirits would give the Great and the Lost Generation the respect it always deserve.

The track record of atheistic societies leaves a lot to be desired.

Not Semitic != Atheistic. Yahweh is not real.

Don't expect any sense from anti-Christians, lad. The whole reason they are anti-Christian in the first place is because they don't want to be held morally responsible. They'll create anything they can to replace it, but fail every time.

Fortunately, they don't breed, so we won't have to suffer them much longer.

Sure, but you're dodging the question in that case. What is the "non-Semitic" alternative you're proposing?

Don't expect any sense from Christians. The whole reason they are Christian in the first place is because they're too scared to accept that what happens after death isn't known. They'll do anything to convince themselves their own brand of Semitic religion they were forced with is the one true religion.

Unfortunately, they breed, so humanity has to suffer much longer.

>too scared to accept that what happens after death
So why haven't you killed yourself? Be a man.

Replace it wit niceism. Being nice just because we feel like it, instead of because an imaginary cosmic dictator says we have to or else. Hey there unfortunate homeless people who are probably mentally ill and forgotten by societ, have some soup and a blank. Nice.

default option

which is nothing

My alternative is anything but Semitic trash. The cult of Yahweh is a cancer.

>they're too scared to accept that what happens after death isn't know
why are christians so autistic and are totally ignorant of all opinions outside their little creepy cults?

Castrate yourself and be a woman, then. Nothing is wrong, everything is right. Embrace nihilism, my lad. You'll be doing your troo roots proud.

mew mew

But you don't have any concrete suggestions? It's much easier to tear down than it is to put something up...

>Castrate yourself and be a woman, then
yeah that makes fucking sense and had a lot to do with what i said

but actually i want you to take me through the steps it took for you to get from not believing in your bullshit and getting castrated

shit isn't it the opposite here when it comes to circumcision?

you're a fucking child

Christianity is real, it was just interpreted wrong. For those who think it's a fairytale, you cannot judge what you don't even understand.

It's like me saying a poem's message is wrong, when i haven't properly analysed the poem. Your opinion is therefore irrelevant.

If u analyse the bible, you'll see that NOWHERE does it say the earth is 6000 years old, and while we all come from Adam's line, NOWHERE does it say Adam was first living humanoid on earth.

God did not fake the fossils, the bible WHEN interpreted properly actually aligns with science.

Do proper research with hebraic and aramaic texts, not KJV.

IF all that is true, then one would then have to wonder, How did MOSES know things before Aristotle and Darwin even existed?

You've got your strawmen and talking points prepared beforehand I see. As expected of a sand nigger cultist.
It is not my job to tell men how to live their lives. It is my duty however to kill sand nigger cultists.

>But you don't have any concrete suggestions
neither do you but you can't see past your literal indoctrination

I was thinking of agnosticism, but Imma go with militant atheism. Really militant, "muslim lynching"-tier militant.

Who said anything about making sense? We're talking about tearing down muh semitic sky daddy desert religion, lad.

Embrace nihilism. Suck semen out of dead men's penises. There is nothing wrong. Morality doesn't exist. Civilization is just a mongrel creation and we should all ooga booga around trees, because it's the right thing to do.

Default option would probably be a vague deism. Religions don't exist all over the world, founded independently of one another in many cases, because humans are naturally hard materialists. We're superstitious by nature, and if you wiped everybody's mind of religion right now, you'd see them springing back up in decades, just without some of the major historical players.

Fonzianity.Everybody just be cool.

Are you triggered, Mohammad?

I'm not even sure if I can parse what you're saying here. I don't have any alternative? Well, that's kind of the point that I've been getting at to begin with: I'm asking what the serious alternative to Christianity is supposed to be, given the vitriol it receives on here. I'm not really a Christian, by the way. I'm asking with an open mind.

This

Are you projecting, my lad? Remember, behind every atheist is a kike that hates Christ.

I may be stretching the limits of my knowledge here but doesn't deism as we generally understand it stem from a Christian or post-Christian outlook?

>Suck semen out of dead men's penises
alright can i speak to your handler or is there a parental figure i should talk to?

I'm not an Atheist and I hate kikes and Christ, since they are one and the same.

Replace it with Hebraic Christianity, not the corrupted christianity that catholics and protestants have made it into.

Instead of replacing it, one simply frees up the time to do good for ones family. Instead of church sunday morning you take your kids out for a picnic or visit grand parents.

>Embrace nihilism morty. Suck semen out of dead men's penises morty (BUUURP). There is nothing wrong morty. Morality doesn't exist. Civilization is just a mongrel creation and we should all ooga booga around trees, because it's the right thing to do morty!

But it's what your ancestors did, user. Doesn't it just feel right to do? Isn't feeling right what the whole of existence is about?

>i am a special snowflake, use proper pronouns shitlord
My apologies, otherkin friend.

oh alright
>I'm asking what the serious alternative to Christianity is supposed to be, given the vitriol it receives on here
the old stoics like marcus aurelius

This is weak bait, Mohammad.

You sure have a fascination with mudslimes, lad. Are you from Africa?

you're quite crazy you know, i'm not sure i've seen anyone sperg out in such a fashion

I'm not the one that worships a sand nigger deity, Mohammad.

Christianity lite. Where cunts don't say praise god and attribute everything to god like Murica. The kind where 25% identify as Catholic but only 2% bother going to church.

That might be something, however I'm not certain you can translate a personal philosophy into a deeper faith, at least not for all mindsets

it should be replaced with Catholicism. Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus.

>replaced

I don't get it. Putting a new skydaddy in its place defeats the whole purpose.

Premium bait, lad.

>this is somehow an argument
Why would you wanna swallow the blue pill so hard? You do realize the ultimate end game of being Christian is being plugged in to the matrix?

Ten years from now it will be true, mark my words.

Your alternative is atheism or agnosticism, then?

Atheism with pagan morality / ancestor worship.

We don't want it replaced. We want white sharia.

Marxism.

philosophy should be only personal it's what keeps you from getting swept away fighting other people's battles

nobody would be getting run over by trucks in europe if the means of control that aggressive organised religions offer wasn't there

christianity here's effectively dead only SEA philipinos take it seriously, so if i even wanted something of value out of it i'd be shit out of luck. here's a guy complaining about it . i think christianity was a lot like islam initially but lost its momentum and will effectively get chewed up by islam. and you get americans saying on here that it's the decline of christendom that made europe suceptible to islamic terrorism but i'd say it is the same semetic war that has been going for 2000+ years.

Fpbp

Something real.
I don't care if religion is good for a society, I can't get into it because it just isn't real

Yes, pretty much. There's no point in replacing one fairytale with another fairytale, the goal is to recognize the flaw in both of them.

>To those on Sup Forums who hate Christianity, what is it you want it replaced with?
Militant, Fundamentalist Daoism.

Agnosticism. Admitting one's lack of absolute knowledge makes for a stable society.
Provided you do this, worship God #643 if you wish. I have no problems.

And you don't see the huge problems in an atheistic society? I feel often the flaw with people like you is that you're projecting your high-ordering mind onto others

I'm just LARPing the realization of your desires, user. Donb't be too shy and just admit it. The logical conclusions to your fantasy non-Christian utopia is very similar to what I've presented. Your ideological cousins act it out repeatedly on Tumblr and elsewhere.

Why do fedoras on Sup Forums act as if the elephant does not exist in the room? Fedoras are inherently Leftist, illogical, and emotional. This is supported by pretty much every study ever done, not to mention one's own eyes.

But then, we return to my first post, anti-Christians have no sense. To argue with them is futile, so it is much more fun to shitpost at them.

Maybe if people are too stupid to survive or sustain a population without a cult, they should be allowed to go extinct?

Stop shitposting, Mohammad.

Brain XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>agnostic
there's 2 kinds, i want people to actually understand what that means

agnostic christian would be an advocate of pascal's wager

agnostic atheists are intellectual cowards

gnostic christians are people like this fucking idiot gnostic atheist makes the most sense because the dismissal of a single religion is the same as the rejection of all of them in terms of credibility

Make an argument any time, Varg.

I don't argue with Semites, I bury them.

Fairy tales are good tools for human conduct, not flaws

So let's meet up. Auburn sounds nice, lad. You can be on the Antifa side, and I'll be on the winning side. How does that sound?

And what's the problem with being an intellectual coward? A position doesn't become more correct the more difficult it is to defend.

Islam

I don't know what Auburn is, can I bring guns?

>hurr if you don't agree with me then you should all just die

New Atheism/Atheism+ has been a personality cult for better part of a decade. There are some Christians who fellate Christ less than some of you fellate Dennett, Myers and Harris (all scam artists.)

People who fall back into some primal, natural state of war just because their imaginary friend is no longer threatening them with eternal damnation are better off dead for all I care.

Atheists are pretty bad, I won't disagree with that. Semites are not human.

>I don't know what Auburn is
Sasuga Reddit-kun.

tpbp

I won't entertain you if you keep shitposting, Mohammad.

my point is that you're not really being agnostic atheist unless you're being completely honest and think that hinduism, buddhism, christianity and all religions that have ever existed were equally credible

the dismissal of even a single religion is ultimately the same as dismissing them all because they all require supernatural beliefs and worship

Racial hippieism

islamic gommunism

Also I feel I should make this clear, my previous post isn't saying people who disagree with me should die. I am saying if people are incapable of survival without being part of a cult, maybe we should rethink wanting those people participating in society and breeding.

paganism

Don't flatter yourself lad. You'll go blind with so much masturbation.

There is no such Sup Forumslack. Only plebbitors.

fuck off

Only from the perspective where you know that they aren't real. If you tell your children the story of the "Nachtgiger" who is going to come and rip their eyes out if they don't go to sleep, you can attempt to justify that by explaining that you're doing it because you know that sleep is important, and you will only keep the lie up as long as necessary.

But once you start using federal funds to create a "Nachtgiger Patrol" to defend innocent citizens from that crazy monster, you somewhat missed the point of the story.

Kekism

I don't want it to be replaced.

I understand that some people need to be threatened with an incomprehensible level of punishment for them not to be dicks.