Why do blacks promote violent and criminal behaviour among each other?

Why do blacks promote violent and criminal behaviour among each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWcG5y6AYTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're niggers, Nigel

I really hate Niggers, there are some at my University and they smell worse.
The Nigger girls are even fuckin disgusting. Recently, some of our lads beat the shit out of them cuz they were not ready to pay the Uber and were threatening the driver with a knife.

Because they are niggers?

You indians are the same as niggers, so how the fuck do you even dare to complain, sir?

genetics.
they are fucked by genetics, in the bible they are called the cursed ones. they were cursed in the bible, the nigs and their children and all children after that to be black slaves and fucked in the head.

I'm a spic and hate niggers and spics should i kill myself even though Im woke?

Warrior gene and low IQ

spics aren't niggers. you can help us whites get rid of the niggers

What kind of stupid question is that?

>You swedes are worse than niggers, so how the fuck does bull semen taste, sir?

I want to bash those nigglets into a pulp

Damn, it would be hilarious if "dad" and "step-dad" were reversed.

What are you even talking about you cunt?

That is how to raise a non cucked race.

They can't afford the internet or modern amenities so they beat each other up for money and fun.

Cause theyre niggers

they're not human

Tell it's fake, TELL ME!!!!!!

IDK how it is over there achmed, but here most pajeets contribute to society and pay more in tax than they receive from the government.
Neither of those apply to niggers

There are no niggers in the bible.

They're alpha.

White women certainly don't mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWcG5y6AYTg

Cutting off the hotter step-mom

Fag

Which uni? user? fuckers wear top tier hood and shit,are they paid by govt or what?

We pay thr UBER pal.

Why do four year old nogs know how to clinch when the majority of white people can't make a proper fist

>1 incident means that an entire race is guilty of such behavior
I bet you think climate change is fake because it snowed one day

>1 incident

I have a working theory that the negroid subspecies was bred into existence by the Old Kingdom Egyptians (or perhaps even the Phoenicians) to be a warrior-slave class. They would populate their armies and fight for them.

This would explain their low IQ, low creativity, and high tendency toward violence.

With the collapse of these empire the negroid subspecies was left to its own devices and, going feral, natural selection selected for the strongest and most violent for generation after generation.

Let's keep it user. but the one from Noida. They're here in couple of thousand.

Genesis 9:20–27
the curse turned them into niggers

why do white women go for violent men? With todays technology, pure muscle strength should be concidered obsolete.

Because technolgy and using Apple products doesn't make your dick bigger.
Violent has always beeen asociated with better manhood.

It's real

its the white people's fault

>why do white women go for violent men? With todays technology, pure muscle strength should be concidered obsolete.
You can't bypass millions of years of sexual selection with gadgets, their brains are hard wired to be attracted to violence.

Because their parents hit them so they imitate what they see.

>why do white women go for violent men?

They don't go violent men, they go for strong men willing to defend them. The Media portrays niggers as white people equals and they are not, but women interpret Blacks willingness to be violent as strength despite it really being a natural state of being for Black people.
The government also using the state to punish white men in different ways and greater through the public sphere so white men are less likely to readily resort to violence not being willing to risk possible 30 years in jail for hate crimes. Black men don't think that far ahead and know they will never be subject to hate crime legislation. 2years maximum for simple assault is nothing to them.

This is horrible

females with good fathers dont go for violent men.

You can't replace masculinity, dominance, alphaness, and the fittest in the animal kingdom. No matter the technology, women will always be attracted to fit dudes. Their taste in fitness will be different, but still.

>I have a working theory that the negroid subspecies was bred into existence by the Old Kingdom Egyptians (or perhaps even the Phoenicians) to be a warrior-slave class. They would populate their armies and fight for them.

Except most egyptian steles show brown egyptian armies slaughtering Darkies in Nubia in mass.
They undoubtedly had a few Black people in their militaries as in other places ,but even back then the talented tenth rule applied if not more so since they were pure Africans.

Blacks as whole don't do tactics or strategy beyond simplicity well.
It's the reason special forces have single digit minority representation. Unlike the greater officer program they use Affirmative action to get in the special forces have to work totally and can't afford to risk any minority disfunction to affirmative action hires the rest of white boys have to make up the slack for.

>You can't replace masculinity, dominance, alphaness, and the fittest in the animal kingdom. No matter the technology, women will always be attracted to fit dudes. Their taste in fitness will be different, but still.

We better not give the Chimpanzees Rights too…. we will lose all our women to them.

They're just doing what daddy does to mommy when he has his angry juice

Mmm Spec ops white boys are the best

He's right, there's a good 20% of niggers who don't do this shit.

>bestiality
You do realize that survival of the fittest only applies to the same species, right? Obviously you don't see girl sloths mating with lions, retard.

Mental gymnastics. You always make excuses for why White women make stupid decisions. Everyone with experience knows that most people are stupid. Half of people are women. Most women are therefore stupid. And most women, go for the asshole. This is fact. You can spin it any way you want. But the truth remains, that if there was no problem, you wouldn't have falling birthrates and millions of White men flocking to phony PUAs, MGToW, and other stupid movements.

If a black is violent. OHHHH it's in the genes. If a White is violent, he was tricked or pushed too far by the Jews or blacks. Excuses, excuses. And I'm not exactly pro-nigger or pro-jew here. But I know hypocrisy.

Fuck off cunt Indians are nowhere near negro-tier.

When was the last time you were robbed by some uneducated, welfare demanding, violent crime commiting pajeet? Oh wait that's right never.

Where the FUCK are their FUCKING PARENTS

they're encouraging them

Indians are bro tier, they are still smelly and dumb but bro tier

>If a black is violent. OHHHH it's in the genes. If a White is violent, he was tricked or pushed too far by the Jews or blacks. Excuses, excuses. And I'm not exactly pro-nigger or pro-jew here. But I know hypocrisy.

I agree the stupidity of women as a whole and their simply incapability of thinking logically could be the issue with them.

I never said all white violence was the result of Jewish anything. You're putting words in my mouth.Typical Leftist.

the capability random White violence is genetic . It exist and is done on a small scale and the capability to do violence exists within White people for sure, but they don't the majority of the population in white populace don't result to violence or do it. A nigger violence is genetic and extreme. The minority within the Black population doesn't do violence or is capable of doing it ,but chooses instead to not do it.

Blacks are SOoo Violent. Just look at any inner city and all Black countries.

Because that's their heritage, John. They will always be forever inhuman savages.

>bestiality
>You do realize that survival of the fittest only applies to the same species, right? Obviously you don't see girl sloths mating with lions, retard.

Yeah , and some how white women didn't breed with black men almost at all until the 1960's and specifically until the last 20 years or so. It's almost like mass indoctrination form the LEft , Jews, and government was slowly put into place and even its overwhelming presence only has white women fucking non-whites in single digit numbers.

What are niggers doing in India?

>black cuckstep taking care of white man kid
What time line is this?

>Girls playing Football
Ameriquqs are fuqed