If the Holocaust never happened, how to you explain the photographs?

If the Holocaust never happened, how to you explain the photographs?

Other urls found in this thread:

petapixel.com/2017/01/21/artist-shames-disrespectful-holocaust-memorial-tourists-using-photoshop/
ox.ac.uk/news/2016-01-26-too-many-minions-spoil-plot
les-crises.fr/images/3100-democratie/3500-ukraine/03-nazis/3-2-0-diaspora-juifs/28-population-juive-mondiale.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can only explain thse pics that the Nazis were literary Hitler.

If the holocaust happened how come trillions of jews are holocaust survivors. And how come they're so healthy?

There are simply not enough seats on the United Fleet for 6 gorillion jews.

It's called Typhus.

It is all dead Poles, holocaust was POLISH.
But i am considered antisemic by saying this.

Magic.
Just like the ability to burn masses of poisoned toxic human corpses in crematoriums in the middle of the camp without poisoning the guards in the guard towers with toxic fumes and smoke.
Magic.

Can you prove those are jews?

Actually WW2 was about ukrainians killing poles.
Hitler dindu jews

a lot was this sort of shit and a lot was this sort of shit but some was genuine, near the end of the war there were atrocities against the POW's

Photoshop, idiot.

If the Jews were gassed to death, why do 95% of the corpses look emaciated, as if they died of disease or starvation?

How come the world's jewish population was greater in 1948 than in 1933?

Because the majority were killed through forced starvation and disease when they were subjected to labor camps. I do believe there's too much focus on things such as gassing when most literature about the camps states death was from starvation, lack of medical attention, and being beaten or shot. There's no doubt that a "final solution" was researched which involved, among other things, mass gassing. However, that was kind of like the angel of death with his medical experimentation. It was a research project, not the way the majority of people actually died.

The majority were not allowed such a quick death.

>trusting photographs

Fukn newfaggot

Well, since they're using a metal tool to drag bodies, and wearing heavy gloves, look like the body they're dragging is infected with some sort of illness, Typhus maybe???? ? ? :D?

this, you wanna bee nazi cucks.
Good to be patriotic, pathetic to spend your precious time denying historical facts.

With emphasis on the word facts.

There was still a war going on with prison and supply routws that got bombed.
also everything to the east from here and the anglo kz's

Aww the poor poor Jews, cry me a river Shlomo

that's a penis

speaking of your pic related...

please show me where the "hoaxed originals" appeared (soviet publication? israeli textbook?)

Go on.

Give me a link where the allegedly hoax originals appeared WITHOUT the corrected pic right next to it.

Until then, I will stand by my claim that neo nazis took the originals (right) and shooped it to show atrocitiy (left) and then published them side-by-side to say "hey! look what we discovered!"

How has the basic shit not been posted?

typhus and victims of allied bombing

>Neo nazis took the originals and shooped it

>uncircumcised
Not a Jew

I know... hard for your brain to process.

Still waiting on the source to prove my claim wrong.

This is your chance to crush my theory for all to see on Sup Forums. Is today your lucky day?

Wait what?

Hitler a nazi???

>hard for your brain to process

Noice m8, I laffed

Look out for pictures like those, there are many photoshoped "evidence" of the holohoax.

To make it worse a (((kike))) made an "artistic" photoshopped holocaust gallery, for the purpose of making it harder to find photoshoped pictures like these in search engines.
petapixel.com/2017/01/21/artist-shames-disrespectful-holocaust-memorial-tourists-using-photoshop/

Dear Aaron Richards, I am the queen of England. I will wait all night for you to prove my claim wrong.

> (((you))) and your ""theory"" is a diuretic of unfathomable proportions.

As for OP - (((you))) need to watch the motion picture footage that the American Generals filmed, when they liberated all the death camps and forced German citizens to exhume all the bodies so that the could be counted and cause of death determined. The film called GERMAN DEATH CAMPS - and is available for download in its entirety via Netflix.

Typhoid fever

Yeah, why would jews lie about the holocaust? Its not like its a billion dollar industry or anything...

Holocaust deniers, just another flavor of moronic, tinfoil hat wearing, special snowflake whistleblowing retards.

There's literally mountains of evidence all supporting the holocaust, and your shitty jpgs and weak logic assumptions repeated ad nauseum have been debunked over and over and over again. No 'hidden truth' is being supressed , it's just that you've bought into the alt narrative because it's thrilling to be in on something others don't know.

If you truly believe that the holocaust didn't happen, go ahead and play devil's advocate. Scrutinize your own position and see if it holds up

this

It's a dummy for fashion designers.

>mountains of (((evidence))) supporting the loloplex
>>>>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/

Is he ok?

>Oyy Veyyy, shut it down Shmoyoho!

if you are not literally retarted you see that every one of the left pictures is fake

>uncircumcised Jew
>clean shaven cock and balls
>there are people who believe the nazis would routinely and lovingly shave the cock, balls and ass of prisoners they intended to starve before euthanizing

>nat and aaron enter the thread in 3..2..1

It never happened properly. If it would have there would have been no jews today. Can you imagine the world peace and prosperity without the parasitic fuckswines.

yep,
mostly in americans prisons though

Why would they pose in front of any empty oven? It's a stupid picture to take. It means nothing, it's not like they were trying to sell it.

Isn't anyone else slightly troubled by the fact how Jews make the entire labor-death camp thing about them and them only

>dead dude
>showing signs of typhus
>it has to be the decisive proof of a plan to exterminate 6 million people by using zyklon-b, a gas used to avoid typhus.

kys

People took pictures a lot less back then, it was a totally different psychology. it is likely pictures were being taken of the facilities for the leadership or something. Photos were considered something more formal than they are now, and in a military setting you can bet they would stop and pose.

FUCK OFF JIDF

And, just at a glance, the two at the stove have gloves on. We do not know what was in the stove, they might be baking. The man on the left is probably an officer or something.

The Ayyy lmaos visited us.

Biggest plot ever. Except it would have been proven fake 1 hour after WW2 if it was.
millions of people should have been involved.

For those with tinfoil hat, believing in every conspiracy on the Internet, check that out please :

ox.ac.uk/news/2016-01-26-too-many-minions-spoil-plot

LITERARY A NAZI

If this pic is true then this is BIG

Soviet Propaganda (Jewish) created the death camp. In reality, Soviet Russia would perfect the death camp in the form of the Gulag, and kill tens of millions. From here, you need to read Solzhenitsyn.

That's how they got to 6 gorrilian. One at a time like that.

A common nazi punishment few people talk about was very simple. Handcuff and hang, Around 6 hours till death by suffocation.

I actually don't understand this.

I mean we literally never told there is any difference between a death camp, and a concentration camp...

i wont believe anyone using that browser

This.

The entire "Holocaust was fake" relies on so many mouths kept shut it's impossible.

Besides Hitler hated jews, they were enemy force like any other nation

>going to Sup Forums
>LISTENING to Sup Forums

HAH

L0L

les-crises.fr/images/3100-democratie/3500-ukraine/03-nazis/3-2-0-diaspora-juifs/28-population-juive-mondiale.jpg

Srry

What's google going to do, eat me?

Inb4 "botnet" what are you trying to hide, your CP?

>these mental gymnastics

There were a lot of deaths because there was outbreaks of disease / you cant tell from these photos how anyone died for sure so automatically assuming its was gassing or whatever by the hands of nazis is utterly stupid

Those are coat hangers user.

The person in this pic clearly died of starvation, just look at them for fucks sake. But keep trying to get us to believe it was (((gas)))

anorexia nervosa

poor guy is so skinny he doesn't cast a shadow

even the stretcher doesn't cast a shadow because his skinniness rubbed on it

It's called the Iron Curtain and Wartime propaganda. Even the Gulags were basically unknown until Solzhenitsyn.The rest is, for the most part, opportunism and avarice.

Nice foreskin "schlomo"!

DELETE!

>Gorillaposting

I don't know what you are talking about... delete this...

>Sup Forums mental gymnastics to justify their beliefs about the holocaust never occurring
Let the ghost of Abraham Lincoln calm your thoughts

That is an abortion.

This is what I think too, also the fact about how much resources would have been diverted to such an enormous project about mass gassing about 3 million GAJILLION jews

Ever notice how in all holocaust pictures of "gassing" victims, they are always horrendously diseased and starved-looking?

>Perhaps you are wondering why you would gas a man, just before he starves to death?

>The majority were not allowed such a quick death.

It's because germans were too proud to exterminate populations on their ground.
The extermination camps are all located in Poland.
(maybe one was within the german border can't remember)

Looks like any POW camp. Supply lines bombed and no food for anyone.

That was always the biggest red flag.
Hardly a word said about the gypsies
>because anyone that has encountered Gypsies knows they are an anti social culture and it would only raise more question about the Jews

>121676539
this

pic related

>Ah oh OH oh yes goyim the holocaust was horrible a-absouletely horrible they-they put us in these-these rooms and would gas so many jews! a-a-and they would put us to work to the death! e-e-ever heard of the hmmm what's am I going to call it.....THE HOLOCAUSTER! It was h-h-h-h-h-h-horrible! They put us sweet innocent poor jews into a cart and we went right into ovens! W-w-wait where are you going? What do you mean you don't be it you stupid goy! GET BACK HERE

easiest way to twist the truth

communists now claim that the italian resistenza was only theirs, against the ebil righwingers.

except communists were just a small niche of resistance fighters, mostly ex-soldiers, ex-fascists, disappointed ex-cuckssolini supporters and so on

still it's useful to push the idea that communism = good, and "fascism" (everything else) = evil

and it fucking works.

Still doesn't make sense why it is a big deal...

Sorry for my autism

Explain what photographs?

There's no fucking way the number was 6 million, though. Shit, even 2 million dead Jews reeks of fucking bullshit. The Red Crosses first approximation, something like 200k, would not surprise me at all if the Germans started eliminating them in 1942 or 43.

To say that 6 million Jews were killed is fucking bullshit and you know it.

Any evidence for a single murder?
If you can't prove 1 no point in talking about 2

>extermination camps: gas chambers & work camp
>concentration camp: work camp
Both gulag-tier.

Nope. I wasn't there, and I don't have any evidence. Shitty things happen in war, and I don't have the slightest fucking idea why the Holocaust is talked about every single day, and Stalin's bullshit is swept under the table.

Just giving my $0.02 as to why I'm a filthy, horrible, Holocaust denier.

Thanks,
Seems like pretty good proof to me.

Wut

Those logs look like they were installed tops 10 years ago, there isn't even any rust on the metal. No one has carved their name or even worn them down by touching them and they're not warped with rain and frost at all or green with moss. Fuck off

Yes, because the population decrease of 6 billion is because of the holocaust.
Jews didn't die as soldiers or bombed civilians in the fucking world war, or run off across the mountains to start a new life under a new name.