Criminal mastermind or just lucky?

Criminal mastermind or just lucky?
Seriously, how has he not been caught yet if he's supposedly driving around and gunning down everyone he sees?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fox8news/status/853806235723976704
youtube.com/watch?v=9kWH07GE1fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Africal intellectual.

>gunning down everyone he sees
Wut?

Hes tryna ebt them chillinz fo dat gas money?
Nigga got a flat?
Hiding out because it's 420 soon?

He's a fucking crazy heartbroken beta like Dylan Roof and James Harris Jackson. He's only going to kill old black people because that's what betas do. I bet he hasn't killed anyone else and is panicking in a hole somewhere.

>nigger
>mastermind
pick one

>He's only going to kill old black people because that's what betas do.
Yeah, nigga wasn't bullied enough is school.

if it turns out the facebook "live" thing was pre-recorded and he's just chilling somewhere for the past couple of weeks, likely never to be found: mastermind.

STOP RIGHT THERE WHITEBOI

He dindu nuffin, yall racist.

More like no one ever taught him not to become dependant on your romantic other.

Look at how many faggots are killing in the name of women hurting their feefees, it's disgusting.

He's probably on lake Erie on a raft floating to Canada

all the FBI needs to do is ping his cell and theyd have a perma fix on his location.

its a false flag led by remnants of Obama administration from inside the atf and FBI.

Stop

Is this real?

Kek

But he looks like a coffe with milk, and this isn't black coffe.

"White"
More like pig skin

Reminds me of maple rambo

He ditched his cell.

The guy isn't retarded.

haven't you read the news mr Putin san?

you'd think modern vehicles would have internal GPS inside them.

>only "killed" one person
>it was an old homeless guy he paid $20 to squeeze a bag of light red paint on camera

more like viral video mastermind

There was an attempted bank robbery in my home town once. The guy came in the bank with a sharpie beard on his face and an airsoft gun and asked for money, but shit ain't worked since it was just a bank office and not an actual bank. He then tried to steal a car but failed too. Police deployed roadblocks and search party with dogs and helicopters but they still didn't catch him. It was almost two years ago. Sometimes stupidity wins.

No its shopped

twitter.com/fox8news/status/853806235723976704

You can tell its false.
The distance between paragraphs, the size and color of the text, how close it gets to the frame, etc.

That nigger fell off the ugly truck....damn!

Why does that nigger have a beard? Is he a Muslim?

>a nigger kills a nigger
In what way is this a false flag? Whats the end game here

Because he hasn't killed anyone besides the old man. He's not running around gunning anyone, he's probably hiding somewhere.

he probably killed himself

>you'd think modern vehicles would have internal GPS inside them.
So?

I swear to god I done seen this nigga before

Anybody remember that kid who shot the guy he thought was some kind of alien?

he made a picture, this nigga looks just like the pic

yo i found it

ha got em xD

it's real in my mind

YOU CANT AGGRIEVE THE STEVE

What does GPS have to do with anything when you are looking for somebody? GPS only receives not transmits.

This, it's a Jimmie Kimmel bit.

JOHJ

>shoots someone while filming a livestream
>first thing the police do is shut down the livestream
>even though the livestream would give them a constant update on where he is at all times
>no longer have any clue where he is
>32hr later and still on the lose, probably multiple states away by now

I've never seen police incompetence this bad. I'm going to bring this up whenever nogunz liberal faggots say "you don't need a gun, just call the police!" as an argument.

>caught
wut

>Fake fake news

How do you pre record a murder with a fresh body on the street hanz? I am so glad you're getting replaced

It's another hoax. Like Sandy Hook or Charleston or Orlando.

what if he's not driving a modern vehicle?
what then Mr. Crimeshow? do we track the credit cards he probably doesn't have? I'm sure noone thought of that either. oh maybe you should run the FBI.

Doubt it is a false flag but if it were, a black killing an old man who happens to be black keeps the narrative on a gun killing a old person. If he killed a white, it might wake up normies. Instead the gun control crowd gets another "see, guns are dangerous" propaganda piece and the old man resonates with liberals who feel like frightened victims all the time.

in a modern vehicle a GPS would receive and transmit though. How would the in built navigation be able to guide you to your destination if it didn't know where you are at any point?
example.
>'turn right in 5 miles'
>misses turn
>do a u turn when possible
how would it know you missed the fucking turn.

Look at that face. It's computer generated.

>black on black crime

yeah i am sur they are doing everything they can expending all available resources

the traps are set, he waiting and ready, he put on fat in preparation for this day, everyone thinks he's just a fat novice little do they know he has black ops experience, and the SWAT teams will be walking into a multi trigger booby trap that even the best would miss

He looks to be driving a fairly modern vehicle

Yes we understand how GPS works faggot.

this faggot lost his shit over $25k of debt? what a fucking jackass. Most people are sitting at $55k+ jobless

Catch me if u can hehehe

is the photo mirrored? or is the steering wheel und the right side??

IS VIDEOGAMES DAMNIT HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOI HE HAD DREAMS YALL BETTA NOT TOUCH HIM MY SON MY BABY SON

>Gunning down everyone he sees
This claim is dubious at best. I've seen no proof he killed anyone other than the old man.

>not knowing how the front facing camera works

thx for the answer friendo, my name is Mehmet.
Altough i am a Muslim i have to agree, social Justice warriors suck, REEEEEEE

>GPS only receives not transmits.
>Yes we understand how GPS works faggot.
excuse me for not realising that your gps signal location doesn't actually get transmitted to a satellite before you can even receive directions. silly me.

He's likely shaven his beard and ditched his identifiable ride already, assuming he hasn't an hero'd yet

Sounds like he's a typical entitled millennial

Mastermind, he has Bogdanoff genes in him, just look at his face.

Haha can i share this post with my nephew?

Can I get a quick rundown on him?

He's probably killed himself

>barely any media coverage
>tell my friends, link them to the video
>they get upset at me for telling them about it
>'user the world is a good place you can't focus on the bad'
>kill myself tier

Tell me about the Steve and the Bogdanoffs.

If he hasn't offed himself already this whole thing is suspect

maybe he drove to some isolated area and shot himself

>Hasn't been seen for over 48 hours
>Cellphone hasn't been on since an hour after he disappeared
>No contact with friends or family
>No sightings of his car, even with the millions of automatic plate readers all over the place at red lights, speed camera, and patrol cars

The nigger killed himself and will be found in some abandoned warehouse or something. Screencap this post.

This.They had it on a plate and then ruined it. If he isn't lying about having killed the other people he claims to have hidden in some abandoned buildings then he has some experience of not getting caught.

Jyuuuuuuuu

>automatic plate readers
This isn't CSI friendo. Yes that tech exists. No it's not on every street corner. Typically a police agency has one mounted on one car.

I'm guessing he drove his car in a lake somewhere and hung/shot himself in an abonded house.

First Sup Forumsack to find his dead body gets to cut his head off, hold it by the beard and present it to the townsfolk

>Criminal mastermind or just lucky?

He's using his white privilege to escape justice.

1. He's dead. He killed himself soon after posting the vid. They'll find his corpse soon.

2. He left the country and posted the vid from outside the USA.

My police agency has 4 mounted on every car. My state recently upgraded their patrol cars to include them, and city camera systems can read plates too. In densely populated areas and main highways it literally is everywhere. All this is done automatically, and will alert the officer instantly. Basically you're wrong about everything unless you're talking about back roads or small towns with a low budget police force.

Ask me how I know about all this.

Yet people still believe the govt when they claim they can shoot nuclear missiles out of the sky.

Why not just have mandatory RFID ID cards with read stations surreptitiously setup throughout cities? That way bad guys will be found and if you are innocent you have nothing to worry about, it's just metadata.

lol murkkka

Don't act like you're any better. Canada has a greater percentage of plate readers on it's police cars than America does. In fact, the Canadian Government was one of our best customers.

>you're wrong about everything unless you're talking about back roads or small towns with a low budget police force

The vast majority of this country is comprised of back roads and small towns with low budget PDs. Automated plate readers are hardly ubiquitous. If this nig has even the IQ of a cucumber he'll stay away from high-population centers, as that equals more law enforcement presence.

This

>perma fix

You do know that phones are portable, right? They can fucking move.

All one needs to do is turn the fucking phone off and the whole ping idea is a non-starter.

>All one needs to do is turn the fucking phone off and the whole ping idea is a non-starter.
Good goy

it's okay guys, the family forgives him, like jesus forgives everyone .. probably living with the family, he can change, be a new man with the help of god's words

I'm guessing that's because they have less cop cars overall

Seriously?

It's a computer that receives a location signal, plots it on a visual map for you to see, and tells you that you've traveled beyond your turn.

It's not like the GPS satellite is the device determining your position, it's simply sending a signal and the on-board GPS receiver is interpreting it.

They seriously can't find him?

Was he Muslim?

Uncle works for local CHP and where we're at with three rangers offices there's only 6 of these vehicles. Only one in our town unless we borrow one or two from the north office to help out with whatever. Also we don't have any plate reading technology in the streets besides around the PD(newer facility just went up in the last year or two).
Not every jurisdiction has insane amounts of funding buddy. Chicago PD doesn't even have bullet proof vests for LEOs

He is just going to shave his beard and look like a 1000 other black dudes. And if he is bald by choice, he will grow his hair out or get a wig. You'll never see him again

How have they not found his body yet. Obviously he's dead.

The police are idiots and he probably killed himself or will soon.

Or they planned with him to murder Sr. Negro for his house/car/insurance/inheritance (lol)

Then they put it on Facebook so there's huge amounts of evidence making it harder for the insurance company or whoever to get out of the payments + guilt trip

How experienced are you with actually pinging a phone? I suspect not at all.

I have pinged phones, as I work for a government agency, and it's not some Hollywood-esque super secret three-letter-agency tech.

Turn the phone off, and the locator request is dead in the water - at least for your typical PD. Some of those three letter agencies / phone companies may have the ability to remotely activate the phone while it appears ot remain powered off, but they are not going to share that with the local PDs no matter how high profile the case. They don't want to show their hand.

In fact, when we use locator data to apprehend a fugitive, we're discouraged from mentioning that to the press for the very same reason.

It wasnt even live streamed he uploaded it.
This is what you get when you let in just a single one, you get muds like this creating uproars youtube.com/watch?v=9kWH07GE1fg