Record 8,300 Migrants Cross from Africa to Italy over Easter Weekend

Easter weekend saw a record number of sea migrants into Italy from North Africa, with more than 8,300 migrants taking advantage of the good weather and calm seas to make the perilous crossing.

>breitbart.com/london/2017/04/18/update-record-8300-migrants-cross-africa-italy-easter-weekend/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2SEcHfOCVA
lvsl.fr/medias-ont-fabrique-candidat-macron
lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2011/11/20/97001-20111120FILWWW00182-libye-bhl-s-est-engage-en-tant-que-juif.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are so many fucking niggers in rome jesus christ

Nothing to see here goy.
It's just solidarity goy.
youtube.com/watch?v=w2SEcHfOCVA

Hahaha, serves them well for killing Gadaffi. Hope that some of those niggers go to france and britain too.

lvsl.fr/medias-ont-fabrique-candidat-macron

Reminder that the traitor is a media fabricated candidate and the French people are being manipulated.

I hope some of them will go to Germany and rape some of them

Africans turn their own lands into shit heaps then want to come live in Europe, they have to go back, which is a kinder sentiment than we'd be met with if we landed on their shores in the tens of thousands.

"north africa"

looks like a bunch of depleted IQ somalis and sheeeeit

all driven to the boat by soros

ready to kill the IQ levels of euro and sow terror and chaos

Could I buy a boat and sit off the Libyan coast and shoot these boats as they leave?
I know I could find a crew and we could start something much bigger.

Where the fuck are they getting these brand new inflatable boats from?

Soros and his NGO's I bet. How can white people working for these organisations do this and think its going to end well for Europe

>Italy

More liek Shitaly amirite

Excellent.

Do those boats have motors or something? How come they don't just drift around at sea?

why would they need motors?
they just have to row 50 meters off the coast of africa and the "rescue" boats will pick them up

this

this

Please Great Poseidon, we need your help

Send us a sign

Those trips.
Kek is pleased

I always wanted to visit Europe but maybe i'll hold off until after the war

feels bad

Italy didn't kill Ghedaffi
It was the French and Clintons who did it

Why are they all men ?

Look at all of that poor syrian refugee families

Seems they can get a boat anytime they want. Wonder which jew is making a killing selling boats to niggers.

it's the EU army, seriously.

Get Enriched NOW!

i demand to be elected saint if i don't kill anyone in my lifetime

More important question:
Can you live like a kangz and have an African harem now?

It's so wonderful seeing people help their fellow man. What the big deal?

It's literally Rome falling again.

Hey Kurwa, its 2017.
Thag shit started happening two years ago now.

My Grandfather was Polish. Moved to Australia after WWII.
Also, I spent a year at Gdansk University.
Fucken awesome.
Perogi and Wodka!!!!

ACCEPT IT GOYIM. DIVERSITY IS A GOOD THING.

HERE IN ISRAEL WE LIKE FOREIGNERS VERY MUCH

Seriously how did we go from deus vult to picking up muslim niggers and transporting them straight into our safe european homeland

I have 3 months long service leave.
My wife literally has family in Greece and Italy. They breed like rats and are dodgy as fuck. Im sure they could hook us up.

Im keen if you are.

implying this wasnt the plan all along

Its all adult males. WTF is Europe doing!!!
Is this a nightmare we are all living in?

There is a plan. And it involves turning Europe into a third world country

I saw this on the UK news, starving migrant women and children desperate to reach Europe..

And yet they looked to me like healthy black african males

This is the problem with Africa. Cant feed themselves, yet have the highest birthrates on earth. They will do the same thing in europe, breed until they destroy the continent. Its literally over for europe.

Even more frustrating is that there are a tonne of NGOs that are running their own taxi service and waiting at the Libyan coast and then picking up the niggers and dumping wherever they can in Europe. Then rinse and repeat.
How do these fucking people sleep at night?

accorded

>complains about the niggers
>forgets indians, chinks, mudslimes, moroncans, albozergs, gypsies and south east asian slaves
The european tourists make it look white.

((()))

How do these niggers get inflatable boats and why dont italians just puncture the boat with a bullet?

^ this

>Why are they all men ?
Of military service age you mean?
They are the invading army of soreass and the EU/UN.

Vote right, for christ's sake.

they get "rescued" by NGO's boats few miles off the libyan coast,then NGOs take them to italy due to some EU/internetional law's grey area.

The boats are free. Ask kissinger about that.

Thats it, it ends here, Who's with me?

Why are you letting my pasta homeland be ruined what the fuck are you doing

I want to return there someday and am I to see a billion dindunuffins EVERYWHERE???

Also Redpill incoming, they aren't actually being rescued they are being shipped unironically

pic related

this

NGO's are being funded by soros and his ilk and people high up in the EU and other bilderberg types to ship these people over in the millions

sad truth
can someone save us pls?
I'll cook you pasta with meatballs

>pozzalo
>poz
It all makes sense now.

>the (((French)))
>The philosopher Bernard-Henri Levy said today that "it was as a Jew" that he had "participated in the political adventure in Libya" at the first National Convention organized by the Council Representative of Jewish Organizations From France (Crif).
>"I have carried my faithfulness to my name and my loyalty to Zionism and to Israel," he said.

lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2011/11/20/97001-20111120FILWWW00182-libye-bhl-s-est-engage-en-tant-que-juif.php

This is an invasion and the people in power are ferrying the enemy across the moat and opening the gates.

With what purpose?

>There are so many fucking niggers in rome jesus christ
how can you tell them apart from the natives?

it's over guys

i'm from south and this election i'm voting Lega Nord....

somebody save me

they are brown like shit and they stink like shit

Sweden You really don't understand the gravity of the situation do you, its already past the point of no return

France is about to elect an open borders communist or a marxist because le pen has no chance of winning, Germany is about to elect a leader even more cucked than Merkel and the italian navy is acting as a courier service for Human garbage

The only option we have left is wholesale murder of all the traiters in our mist, I'm talking Do of the rope larp type events, but thats just a fantasy, we couldn't even organize and if we tried it'd fail because (((they))) always have the upper hand, its over, Europe is finished.

They'll have a bunch of babies and they'll all vote left-wing

The blackpill is a tough one to swallow. I can't keep going any longer, it is all lost. Europe is doomed, the West will perish, there is no hope. In 20 years it will all be over. Feels fucking terrible I can't cope with these feelings any more.

(((money)))

don't do it.
lega norda partecipated in govs, made laws, ecc.
we ended up with a worse immigration situation and another party buying dildos and shit with our money.

>traiters
I thought you faggots invented English?

i'm currently being redpilled so hard by this thread it feels like my patriotism is rewarded by becoming racism.
I'm content with that

Do you have the money for that?

>How do these fucking people sleep at night?
$100k per year plus expenses (per diem) on a Visa charge card.

A neighbor does that. Well something similar. He makes over $100k plus expenses. He stays in a nice hotel for free. Comes back to the US for a 4 weeks every 6 months.

He works 10 mo a year. Nice condo, BMW in cupertino, ca.

I didn't proof read you retarded leaf I'm shitposting on multiple threads atm

Seems convoluted, but OK.

Who profits off of flooding Italy with unskilled inmigrants?

we need another march on rome

>Seems convoluted, but OK.
literally how, oh right you're a moor rape baby of course you wouldn't get it

wait, im going there this summer, am I in danger

And fucking rude Indians. Also the population was horrible I couldn't breath for 4 days straight.

all european males have to go into a single bastion like country and than launch a reconquista of genocide and ethnic cleansing. it's the only way

*polution

shut up laura

I am just in awe of these people. Their bravery, their courage, their resilience is amazing. We have to open our homes and our hearts to them.

Seriously, you have to start killing them, my spaghetti brothers

Depopulating the most natural resource rich nations/continent on the planet? I wonder why the powers that be would be advocating this?

Damn that's fucked up

All those doctors and astronauts
Europe is saved

We wuz irrigation and shiet, though.

Pretty easy to find out, if you got internet...
In a tl;dr fashion: a complex stratified ecosystem of criminal group who use illegal immigrants to obtain statal and european funds thnaks to legal loopholes.
The migrant crisis is a business, with a lot of "no-profit" for-profit orgs on the edge of the law..

They are not ''migrants'' where are their passports, visa, documents, ANYTHING?

They are illegal invaders

International waters no laws lel

>triggered trota

Thank God we'll have a surplus of doctors and scientists now

Italy, it is time to start shoiting the families of judges, mayors, and governors.

If your families can't be safe, neither can theirs.

No human is illegal. They are fleeing persecution, the last thing on their mind is to be looking for passports and documents.

Humanitarian aid + stop bombing the shit out of the places they live.

It's not fucking rocket science. Retards going to be retarded though and cry like fuck about foreign aid.

>buttblasted PDuista
grillo is winning

PLEASE STAAAHHHP THIS MADNESS

> fleeing persecution

They should flee to somewhere on their own continent.

Why?

No we fucking don't.