F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/240070/95-bbc-viewers-say-multiculturalism-doesnt-work-daniel-greenfield
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

voting labour for shits and giggles lads

not like my 1 small vote even counts as im in a majority tory area

S

Good riddance Jeremy, bizarre pallie loving, commie 1982 CND throwback.

F

triggered

F

S

labour is kill

same

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

are they going to get btfo that badly?

Like Article 50

F

S

The Tories will obliterate them.

Labour are going to get violently are raped.
I think the Tories currently have a 20 point lead. Two biggest labour names are Corbyn and Diane Abbott. You think penny Wong's bad, she would be seen as a dangerous right winger in the current UK labour party.

>Commies want you to pay for their respects.

Can't make this shit up.

This is will backfire

haha damn will be glad to see that nonsense stomped out

See ya!!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

If only the Democrats would get as mercilessly BTFO (again)

KILL OURS NOW PLEASE

JUST

But Corbyn hates kikes

Whats stopping labour, snp, and greens forming a coalition to btfo the conservatives?
I don't think this was wise move. Nervous that brexit will be reversed if the left get into power.

No he doesn't he is a literal (((Trotskyite))) commiecuck. He hates Israel because they are "white supremacists" racists that oppress PoC or some retarded shit.

FPTP

Who wants to bet that Corbyn will no longer be leader as a result of this election?

Who will take his place?

THOUSAND

Cuz they're an ethnostate

RIP Jez

>Whats stopping labour, snp, and greens forming a coalition to btfo the conservatives?
For SNP it's irrelevancy that's their issue. For Greens their issue is irrelevancy.

Labour's is a little trickier, normally you'd think it's their policies at fault but in truth it's their irrelevancy.

Diane Abbot as Empress of the Marxist Republic of Bongistan

Scottish Labour despise the SNP, and last election a coalition of Labour, Lib Dem and Greens wouldn't have stopped a Tory majority.

F

The people lining up to replace him are just as bad. Chukka Ummunna ffs?
And dont forget that evil muzzie London mayor will be rubbing his hands with glee. He's been eyeing off Labour leaders job.

Hopefully Scotland fucks off all those SNP useless tards..

When push comes to shove, irrelevancy and one-policy parties don't matter. Getting into power matters. I hope to god the conservatives win just so brexit can be passed.

F

Dude, they couldn't make up the numbers if they tried, that's how badly they're all doing.

>snp
Forming a coalition with a nationalist party that wants to break up the UK would be extremely stupid. Nobody in the rest of the Union would trust an SNP member of government to do anything in the best interest of anyone outside of Scotland, or in the best interest of the UK as a nation at all for that matter, and you can bet voters across the rest of the UK would punish Labour hard at the following election for selling out the nation to a party that would see it ended in exchange for power.

This happened last time. Should I vote UKIP or Conservative?

>Extra election is announced
>SNP jumps on the chance and announce independence referendum to be held at the same time as extra election
>Election day arrives
>England votes strongly pro conservative, pro brexit
>Scotland votes pro SNP, majority independence
>UK crumbles and is no more

Conservative. UKIP's new leader just doesn't have the charm of Nige, despite all their talk, I can't see them making significant gains.

>UK crumbles
How? There's jackshit of value in Scotland.

More like
>Scotland crumbles
t. Scot

Remember when cops could dress like that instead of looking like infantrymen?

I'm 34, grew up politically during the Blair years, couldn't think of a more disgusting party than Labour.

Will never vote for that bunch of cunts.

I'm sure sweden will welcome any who want to leave with open legs

>Corbynfkins think they stand a chance against May

Voting labour because I work in the public sector and fuck the long term economy if i can get paid more for a few years.

F

Kill yourself, your post is reddit tier.

No it's just self interested Tbh. Why the fuck would I vote to get paid less?

Is Corbyn even awake yet?

F

Thiiiiiiiiiiiings

Can only get better

He has accepted

Voting Labour because I like Jez and hate Tories

Even if you are "le right wing deus ex xDDD" unless you're some spoilt posh cunt I will never understand voting for Tories

Spear Chukka OogaBooga

Amerifat here

Does that Corbyn guy have any shot at winning the general election? Your countrymen sound very liberal and whiny to me. I'm surprised you've had two terms of Tory governance to be honest.

>Why the fuck would I vote to get paid less?
Better job security by insuring less outsourcing?

Same. Lived in South Yorkshire from age of 10-27. They literally vote Labour because of Thatcher. Glad to be in a more rational area (if thats what you can call Boston)

i don't like the guy or his views, but he does in some respect stand by them, he has a pretty big far left following from the young demographic

working class vote that usually labour get is gone, which was the backbone of labour

so probably not but it won't be a huge blowout as people expect

If Corbyn loses, will he resign the Labour leadership like Miliband did? Is that an unwritten rule that the losers must do? Just curious desu.

S
They represent the immigrants rather than the the Working Class backbone of Britain.

UKIP are so fucked they may well not run a candidate in your area.

depends by how much, it is it so where close then yeah his gone

They seem like that because thats what the media shows you. Most people are infact normal.

Also i think Corbyns chances of winning are about 5%. May would have to be outed as a pedo or something for anyone else to win

RIP Labour. She has single-handedly destroyed the party.

Currently, candidates for Labour leader need the backing of 15% of MPs to be put on the ballot to go to members. The deputy leader John McDonnell is pushing through a change that would reduce this to 5%. This would allow more extreme left-wingers to get on the ballot, which would probably mean that Labour's currently extreme left-wing electorate would vote for them as the next leader. If Corbyn hangs on after the election until about October, McDonnell can get this rule adopted. So, although it's an unwritten rule of British politics that you step down if you lose, Corbyn may well stay on.

Holy fuck I can't wait for all the libtard tears.

Leftists on suicide watch.

Tory supermajority incoming.

S

You lot make the 'liberals' in my country seem right-wing. It seems like everyone in your country has a rabid hatred against Trump. I've read articles saying that you want the Queen to rescind his state visit -- and if he does visit, that you plan on putting the biggest protest that anyone has ever seen. That witch, no pun intended, J.K. Rowlling called 45 'Worse than Voldemoort' and it's just a chorus of similar expressions from people over there.

All this ire because an independent country wants to have a candid conversation about Muslim & Mexican immigration into our country? On this side of the pond, you lot seem barking mad.

>All this ire because an independent country wants to have a candid conversation about Muslim & Mexican immigration into our country? On this side of the pond, you lot seem barking mad.
In the UK they could inact the same policy but they would be quiet about it and minimize the impact instead of being loud and accepting that people call you racist

>libtard
but that's not how it works here

yfw labour members agree with you

Labour have ruled out coalition which is retarded because it's the only way they'll even come close to winning

T. Labour voter

It works in america, you're an american protectorate, q.e.d.

> read articles

That's your first mistake

I don't know. I feel like countries, like the UK, are too committed to their multi-cultural failed project, to have a reasonable debate on the migrant crisis etc.. You don't want to admit that importing millions of Pakis have been a mistake, so you people are now doubling down by importing more camel fuckers. And now you want to say my country, that we're all racists because we don't want to try your failed experiment here as well? It's just pure lunacy.

Also, this Antifa phenomenon, which didn't have any presence in the U.S. Is suddenly now a thing. I blame you for this virus. Your craziness is spreading as a meme.

This is the attitude that resulted in Brexit, 'I voted ironically ecks dee'

sure lad..

Anybody who ironically votes Tory is a dumb inbred racist retard Russian shill who needs to go back to /r_thedonald.

Nice writing desu

Mate, can't you be jailed for literally speaking out against Muslim immigration on Twitter/Facebook? I'm pretty sure I've read that you now lock away people for thought crimes/speaking out against Big Brother.

Fuck. I'm coming off as a bit harsh, but I'm just disappointed in you, is all. I really enjoyed your country's culture too. I considered myself an Anglophile for a while, but not no more.

RIP Britain.

fucking kek

source?

a random pro-EU blairite woman LARPing as Hillary Clinton

poor Corbyn ;_;

Calling Corbyn Labour's problem is too simple. He only got elected because the entire centre left of the party were unelectable, moronic yes-men that replaced anyone with talent during the New Labour years. Furthermore, Corbyn could go through with deselection this time around. And they just moved Burnham from MP to mayor.

> she's destroyed Labour

Do you mean that black beast behemoth Diane Abbot?

A fucking disgrace of a human being. She makes sadiq khan seem tolerable.

frontpagemag.com/point/240070/95-bbc-viewers-say-multiculturalism-doesnt-work-daniel-greenfield

I sure hope the celebration isn't premature.
Come on you tea sipping sipping bastards, make this happen and make me proud. Wipe them out.