When are we just going to stop this sissy political bull shit and destroy North Korea already Sup Forums?

When are we just going to stop this sissy political bull shit and destroy North Korea already Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thisisgodsson.blogspot.co.za/2016/11/video-donald-trump-jesuit-trained.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rv0xvKWJTzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why?

shut up tool

I tried to force it, there's a lot of counter-push I can't quite source though.

Something something casus belli something something

>implying Kimmie boy's nukes aren't a cassus belli

It depends on trump.

Things have been in the planning phase for months now, so yeah.

Its just up to him now.

fucking americans

kys

It takes like 6 months tops to get one, park your diplomats there.

freaking pleb

Because they are arming themselves. What a dumb question.

They don't want to get backstabbed by China.

Number of reasons.

NK has been saying for decades we are going to attack them and such. That's their justification for having weapons and such. Attacking them first would be a giant proving they where right all along sort of deal. Thought I doubt anyone would really care, except the people in NK.

It's going to cost a lot if we do. Mainly the after math. It's estimated it would cost like $2 Trillon. It would take like a whole generation at least to bring them up to par with the rest of the world.

Those are the main reason I can think about on top of my head.

YEAH FIGHT MORE ZOG WARS FOR PISSRAEL

Never. Because as soon as we do the North Koreans will launch missiles into Seoul and Japan and kill thousands, probably hundreds of thousands

The war has already started. They're blockaded on every side and have no support from anyone. China has stopped buying their coal exports. We've settled in for a long siege. Either they acquiesce or eventually they starve out. If they attempt to fight then the US will unload on them.

i hope daddy trump lets us take some of those liberate korean qts

Hello, Ahmed. Are you using a proxy or about to get your ass deported?

Former Jung Un supporter here... nuclear codes

>destroy North Korea

Go ahead and describe this "destroy." (you) fucking mongoloid.

> ((you)) must be 18 or older to visit on Sup Forums.

So it's definitely confirmed China finally decided to start holding out on them right?

>It's estimated it would cost like $2 Trillon

You missed at least a zero.

Irag was $4 trillion; Adghanistam was $2 trillion.

North Korea will be $20 trillion, if we are lucky enough top get off that cheap. Could easily pass $30 trillion.

And, we'll be there for 3 or 4 fucking decades, or more.

>be the year 2030
>Hey the norks were right about the USA wanting to attack them.
>the who?
>nevermind, they're gone anyway

They've been talking shit about China recently, so I guess the CCP is looking to enact a regime change.

Leave DPRK alone you imperialist pigs.

>And, we'll be there for 3 or 4 fucking decades, or more.

The fuck are you talking about.

We aren't propaganda long-gaming this.

>North Koreans will launch missiles into Seoul and Japan and kill thousands, probably hundreds of thousands

South Korea is 51 million, about half in and nearby Seoul. One small nuke and a "near-miss" on Seoul and it's 10 million minimum.

Options that target Japan would be multiples of that for anything that gets through.

reported for shocking content

edgy

>we'll be in and out
> 3 or 4 months tops
> couple billion, maybe $10 billion
> they will line the streets with flowers
> hero's parade

Story sounds somewhat familiar. Just can't quite place it. Right on the tip of my tongue ....

>implying China is going to allow a US occupation literally next door

When you find a way to magically remove all their artillery before it levels Seoul?

The difference is that was a war we were never meant to win.

North Korea isn't going to be an indefinitely prolonged PMC war.

With aircraft and bombers and shit.
>m-muh mountains
MOABs

Donald Trump is working for the Jesuits(Crypto-Jews).
thisisgodsson.blogspot.co.za/2016/11/video-donald-trump-jesuit-trained.html
People need to know the Truth!!!!

> EVERY.
> FUCKING.
> TIME.

considering how few people the last MOAB killed, they would have to drop literally thousands of MOABs.
I believe they have 25 available.

I'm sure the American military has other tools at their disposal for killing mountain dwellers.

>1 post by this ID
Saged.

obviously not, since they lost their last engagement in a country that had mountainous environment.

>war with Norks
>lasting 3-4 decades
I think you mean 3-4 years. Without help from China and Russia we'll crush them. It'll cost a lot, but it wouldn't last that long.

I've forgotten now. What exactly is America's reason for the impending invasion? Nork's got nukes? that all?

Because there is major diplomatic issue in the region. There is no doupt the U.S would win the war (if China stays out of it). However the matter is what will become of North Korea. The U.S obviously want South Korea to rule the lands, since its a important economic partner and ally. But if Seoul is weakened, then China might swoop in, since they have major influence in the region. Especially if a weak democracy, North Korean or Seouk, is installed in the region.

Also you dont want Seoul or Tokyo to be nuked.

They are a communist pariah state, refusing to respect the international agreements, thus causing global instability.

When we start to react harshly to pariah states, even risking TEOTWAWKI (by, for example, going to war with NK), people will think twice before they choose to act up.

That's a pretty good reason, no? China and Russia both have nukes, but they've shown that they can be reliable diplomatic partners. North Korea continually spurns diplomacy and threatens violence to our allies.

North Korea wouldn't be threatening people, If people weren't giving them a reason to threaten. They have a right to protect themselves just as Iran does.

I'm not American, I'm a liberal and I think Trump is an idiot, but I ABSOLUTELY SUPPORT bombing North Korea.

A totalitarian regime with nuclear capabilities can not be allowed to exist.

They routinely threaten to bomb, immolate and nuke South Korea, Japan and the United States.

That's not self-defense.

>A totalitarian regime with nuclear capabilities can not be allowed to exist.
What about Russia? China? Half the ME?

We where talking about the clean up. Most miltarly experts say an actually war with NK would last only about a week or so.
Afterwards we would need to help them setup a new government or temp government if the goal is to reunify with SK. Leave a military presence so non of the old government starts anything. Plus help them improve their economy and such.

Healthy banter.

>What about Russia? China?

what about china and russia?

Well, they are totalitarian and some of them have nukes, but we don't do anything about them.

They should be higher on our priority list than NK imho

China and Russia are not really totalitarian, at least not in the way the North Korean regime is. They are not democracies, but at least they are a part of the world market, economic system and are taking part in world politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=rv0xvKWJTzM

Why don't you join the military and die in combat if you like it so much?