If Nazi Germany detested non Aryan races and cultures, why did they adopt an inferior Hindu symbol for their country?

If Nazi Germany detested non Aryan races and cultures, why did they adopt an inferior Hindu symbol for their country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=boeWSFCuY24
oldgoths.blogspot.com/2009/05/pictorial-connections-betwen-nordic.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi
ibtimes.com/heinrich-himmler-nazi-hindu-214444
ibtimes.com/nazi-germanys-fascination-ancient-india-case-heinrich-himmler-214364
norse-mythology.org/symbols/swastika-ancient-origins-modern-misuse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They didn't detest. They appreciated culture and wanted nationality to stay strong. Look what Hitler said about Chinese and Japanese.

>india
>non-aryan

>Hindus
>not Aryan
Dumb ricenigger

The fucking swastika is not just a hindu symbol you fucking inbred nigger. It has been found in a lot of different ancient cultures. The oldest one found in fact was in the balkan region of europe.

The swastika was NOT inspired by the hindu symbol.

>yfw you think the symbol was taken from Hindus

hindus are not the only culture that have swastikas you dumb faggot

Hindu is Aryan proxyshill.

It's a basic fucking design, anyone can use it.

>If Nazi Germany detested non Aryan races and cultures
They didn't you brainwashed retard. It's kike propaganda and buzzwords.

The Hindu swastika looks like some kind of retard hippie symbol.

The Third Reich swastika looks like an iron wheel that has leftists impaled on its branches.

contrarian alt-facts faggots, get out

stupid rice nigger...

>le hitler the hindu meme

Hindus literally got that symbol from aryan nomads thousands of years ago you fucking idiot.

Besides, swastikas are prevalent all over Europe in architecture since ancient times until very recently. Do some fucking research you fucking plebbiters, ignorant normies like you are part of the problem

How about you read Mein Kampf or watch "Adolf Hitler The Greatest Story Never Told".
It's clearly not inspired by the hindu symbol.
"they look teh same lmao ex de ex de"

They didn't get it from Aryans, they were/are Aryans.

Crux Gothica

No, aryan nomads migrated peacefully into india and culturally enriched them.

Their entire caste system comes from superior aryans (now race mixed lighter skinned poos) and the original population (dark monkey poos). They aren't aryans anymore.

ask a historian m8

>Hindu
It is a common shape in most early Indo European cultures.

>swastika is poo meme

nuke yourself cunt

I don't care what ((historians)) push, I know that a great portion of them have Aryan R1a haplogroup, and caste system was changed several times by brits included, they only ruin it turning it to more of aristocracy bullshit. Vedas come from India, not some nomads.

Because when it suits these fake Hitlerists, India is Aryan. But when it doesn't, they're filthy pajeets without toilets. If you hadn't noticed by now, people are hypocritical. The very people claiming India as Aryan try to deny Ashkenazi Jews with naturally pale skin, nordic features, and blue eyes from Europe, as not white. Go figure.

>good portion have aryan genes

yeah... from racemixing with the aryan nomads, migrating from the Caucus. They are obviously not pure aryans from their subhuman behavior and appearance.

The caste system happened naturally. Aryans took power, inferior dark poos didn't know how and were untouchable niggers nobody liked.

>I don't care what people who did their professional research say, I feel like i'm right

your autism is showing

The symbol came from a comet.

India is largely Dravidian and brown skinned. Even in the so called supposed North of India, the vast majority of the people are brown skinned. You will maybe find about 1 in 100 pale skinned person of even Mediterranean white tier.

Unfortunately Sup Forums has more than its share of retarded Indians thinking they are /natsoc/ aryan and therefore have some weird kinship with the racist dredges that infest this place.

NB: The word Aryan is an Indian word and its origins are in India but the the context with which it is used in Sup Forums has very little connection to India

they stole it from Slavs, just like they wanted to create fake history for those recently discovered original slavic settlements and just like they stole half of their shit from Romans

it's not exclusively a hindu symbol.

Aryans, after invading India, race mixed with the local dravidian upper class, creating a caste system with their descendants on top. Of course there are no pure Aryans left in India, but equally as ridiculous are all those Dravidian supremacists.

>da aryan invazun wuz a dravidophobic invention
>da caste systum wuz created by da ebil british

Nazis admired elements of hinuism and indian culture because the pre-christian, indo-european tradition was still alive in India at the time. It had long been lost in Europe.

I'm not a dravidian supremacist. I am stating fact. Most of India is brown skinned except maybe parts of north east India. I have seen a lot of Brahmins and Kshatriyas in India too who look dark skinned.

India is genetically speaking a Dravidian country. This is fact not supremacy

>Guam education

> people who did their professional research say
Those people do their ((research)) to push their agenda. Literally no reason to believe any word they say, your map included.

>The caste system happened naturally. Aryans took power, inferior dark poos didn't know how and were untouchable niggers nobody liked.
I wish to see what you consider a proof to that bullshitology

hol up
so you be saying we was
aryans in shieet

A picture of an ancient Latgalian woolen shawl (11.-12th cent)

They never detested others but as to the question, when Hitler designed the swastika flag he didn't have Hindu's or whatever in mind, he simply remembered an event from when he was a child and he would enter a church and there was a swastika like symbol on it.

>I'm not a dravidian supremacist. I am stating fact. Most of India is brown skinned except maybe parts of north east India. I have seen a lot of Brahmins and Kshatriyas in India too who look dark skinned.
Right.

>India is genetically speaking a Dravidian country. This is fact not supremacy
Wrong.

It's an aryan/dravidian mix, more aryan in the upper castes, more dravidian in the lower castes, and australoid in the tribal castes.

It's obvious. All untouchables are dark and subhuman as fuck. The higher up the caste you go, the lighter they get. I don't know why you have such a hardon for pushing your "poos are aryan" meme when their country is literally shit and you have zero proof.

>what you consider a proof
>All untouchables are dark and subhuman as fuck. The higher up the caste you go, the lighter they get.
Lol, you realize that it could be because lower castes mixed more (and it is true today, lowest casts even betray to muslims these days), while upper castes were originally whiter and stayed the same?

You are retarded if you consider that proof to your whole cool story.

The upper castes portion of the Brahmins, Kshatriyas are a small minority of the country. The Baniyas(Vaishyas) are a mixed bag. Some are dark skinned like Ambani and Kejriwal but I have met white looking marwaris as well. Then we have shudras and dalits who are brown or even dark brown skinned.

The shudras, dalits and tribals numerically are far higher than the rest. And even in the 'rest' ie the Brahmins. Kshatriyas Baniyas etc a lot of them are brown skinned.

So numerically the Aryan admixture is most likely to be much less than the Dravidian admixture if one were to crudely use brown skin as a marker. (dravidian = darker sin, aryan = ligher skin)

Pic related is a trade fair in delhi. White still anecdotal, it provides a rough guide to what Indian population looks like. People can use their eyes and see for themselves

>Europeans didn't have the swastika
youtube.com/watch?v=boeWSFCuY24
oldgoths.blogspot.com/2009/05/pictorial-connections-betwen-nordic.html

If they're aryans, explain the skin tone and dumb look on their face? Explain why their country is putrid?

This map is based on archaeological evidence, you're either a poo LARPing as an aryan or this is the famed german autism I keep hearing about.

>"Hindu"

There are examples from around Asia & Europe that go back over 10,000 years. I think the earliest example goes to 12,000 B.C. or something like that.

Ffs you're not aryans, stfu, nobody gives a fuck about india

> EVERY.
> FUCKING.
> TIME.

That is exactly what I am saying Bong

Apparently it represents order and balance, but don't quote me on that

>If they're aryans, explain the skin tone and dumb look on their face?
1. Lower castes mixed with middle easterners and other subhumans
2. Evolutional pressure (you know baby white skin would get skin cancer there)
3. Brahmins have IQ of 115, other upper castes have IQ of 110.

>Explain why their country is putrid?
I don't need to

Your map says that there were Aryans in Vedic times. How is it supposed to disprove that Hindus are originally Aryan?

are fingols descended from that one lonely blob on the right?

do you know where aryans come from?
>tfw germans called themselves aryan yet worshipped the least aryan europeans, the nordics

The Vedas talk about aryan masterace

>mfw when my gf's name is Swastika

Should we go to Israel for our honeymoon??

Sup Forums am I pale enough to be an aryan?

WE

Well you're a proxyfag so sure bud

Maybe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi
ibtimes.com/heinrich-himmler-nazi-hindu-214444
ibtimes.com/nazi-germanys-fascination-ancient-india-case-heinrich-himmler-214364

is your name aryan?

Greek

most Indians are caucasian. You can be caucasian. better than a mongoloid or negroid.

The swastika is a viking symbol faggot.

norse-mythology.org/symbols/swastika-ancient-origins-modern-misuse/

>most Indians are caucasian
nigga please

Thought it was cool.

Týr er einhendr ása; oft værðr smiðr at blása.

THIS

>pic related in an autistic symbol
det ursvenska är bara barbariet, svennebanan.

>norse-mythology.org/symbols/swastika-ancient-origins-modern-misuse/
what the fuck are you smoking achmud?

Did the truth hurt your little world perception there goy?

>Guam
>grimy guam
>mfw fucking nigger tier herbs are breaching this site all the way from runescape

>lower casts mixed with mid easterns
LOL they look nothing alike to the hook nosed curly haired mid easterners. They're not pakis
>white skin can't take some sun
explain the Mediterranean

there were poos in india for thousands of years BEFORE vedic times. Read more nigger

They didnt

The swastika is a slightly different version of the Christian cross from his childhood church - instead of the arms going right at a 90 degree angle, the church cross has them going inwards at a 45 degree angle

Dumb Dalit nigger spotted confusing skin tone with genetics; Most upper caste North Indians have a sigficant degree of Aryan DNA; Most ugly ass nigger tier people are either lower caste or outcasts and South Indians; Combined they make up for over 40 % of the population; North West Punjabis and Hryanvis and Brhahans all over have high concentrations of Aryan genetics and you can clearly see the differences; This is like 5-10% or top tier of specuturm; The rest are somewhere in between with little bit of mongloid genetics in the East; So, to conclude; India is 5-10% Caucasian, 1-5% Mongoloid, 40% Abo and the rest are mixed.

>they look nothing alike
"I tell you they are something else, they didn't mix, I tell you"

Then explain P haplogroup, explain C haplogroup, explain H haplogroup, nigger.

It's an indeo european symbol, probably evolving independently in several parts of the worlds.

>explain the Mediterranean
Explained. Also I didn't say white skin can't take some sun, you're twisting my words. I said that there is an evolutional pressure for it to be darker, and baby white skin is at risk of skin cancer there.

And most notably J haplogroup which is absolutely mid eastern.

Because it looked kinda cool

What is Aryan DNA?

>there were poos in india for thousands of years BEFORE vedic times
Did I say anything contradicting to that?
I stated that your map doesn't disprove (nor prove) that most basic Indians, those of Vedic times, were Aryan.

Lads, I'm pretty sure Guam meant to BFTO the (((media))) not Nazis.

Doesn't the swastika come from the big dipper going around the north star through the 4 seasons?

>5-10% Caucasian
Thats what these stomrplarpers mean they say India is not Aryan . When they say Aryan, its their retarded way of saying Caucasian

no problem