Why do you hate muslims Sup Forums?

Why do you hate muslims Sup Forums?
Be honest it is no other reason than we are brown isn't it?

Muslims can be any colour m8.

We all identify as brown even if our skin is not

Confusing race and religion again.

Come on, man.

because you keep fucking blowing people up

But most muslims are people of color. White muslims aren't really an existent group. Hating muslims is just a convenient way for you to be racist without having to admit you're racist

>Why do you hate muslims Sup Forums?

Their religion demands that they kill all non-muslims.

And their only power in this world stems from white guilt.

no but I do hate browns too

This is the worst bait I've ever seen.

Because you wont stop inbreeding

We hated them because they hated us

because they're borderline retarded, untrustworthy, deceptive and behave like sub human child predators

RAUS

I don't mind muslims

>pol having any trouble admitting they are racist

Muslims are basically the unwitting military arm of Israel.

Hello Ahmed. Did you meet or exceed your rape quota this evening?

>>pol having any trouble admitting they are racist

So, you still want to kill everyone with white skin and higher IQ's than jews.... right moshe?

I hate all muslims equally regardless of colour.

>promotes child rape
>promotes rape of women
>promotes goat fucking
>asks why

I r8 gr8 b8 sandnigger

It's because you're part of medieval dead cult which is silently pushing it's political agenda to us. That's why.

Because they are a religion of hate that mutilates, beheads, stones, and slaughters people in the name of a pedo.
They don't share western morals or values, they are destructive and dangerous.

Look at their homeland in ruins. They are just going to leave a wake of destruction behind them, and I don't owe them anything and want no part in it. America and my family comes first.

I hate white muslims more than any other color, which is saying a lot considering how much I hate muslims you fucking pedo worshipping goat fucking inbred mongrel

One word; ENVY.

Whites are threatened by the alpha Muslim culture that keeps its woman and society in check. You see op, most white men are spineless cucks who can't do anything about their daughters getting with muslim and black men. They see their community, family, marriage etc.. torn apart and wonder where it went wrong, then they look at the muslim world and see the opposite. They see loyal woman, a sense of community, strong family values etc.. they can't take it, they can't take the fact that their society and culture is collapsing on its own filth while the muslims and middle easterners domimating and going strong.

Islam isn't a race. You know why people don't like muslims, be honest with yourself.

But thats exactly what Sup Forums wishes christianity still was. Why else do you all larp as crusaders and want the christianity of the 1200s to return?
>sandnigger
See this is exactly what I mean. Your islamophobia is just a means to justify your racism towards us

Denounce your religion, convert to Christianity and we will start to accept you.

Otherwise, the only reason Islam exists is to compete against Christianity.

No.
We hate you because you are Muslim AND because you're a sandnigger.
You know you can hate a people for more than one reason right?

>implying fear

Don't confuse fear with hatred of kiddie fucking women raping goat roping mudslime

It's because you're violent subhumans stuck in the stone age.

Because I live in a Muslim country and I know how they treat minorities of other religions.

Kill yourself muslim filth

Do people still think racists care about skin color? It is the actions and habits of those groups, not how melanin rich their skin is. Muslim isn't a race either way.

>it is no other reason than we are brown isn't it?
exactly
you're just too untermensch, m8

I agree. This is also something I have considered but forgot to put in the OP.
>start
why start? the fact that you would still think of me any differently at all shows its about us being "sandniggers" not muslims
us converting is just a way for you to feel like you've conquered us and to satisfy your own ego and narcissism and thinking yourself as superior. nothing more

Just convert. Why should Muslims hold on to their culture in my country if you won't assimilate into their culture?

Shouldn't*

This.

because your religion is a virus violently trying to dominate everyone, answer the charges against islam and dont play the victim

Nothing will change the fact that you are a sand nigger.

There are many niggers and sand niggers who are Christians and we are "ok" with it but doesn't change the fact that you are still niggers and sand niggers.

Islam needs to be eradicated. It is filth and the lowest of the low that humans have achieved.

It literally is the reason why atheism is so popular right now because of your shit religion.

You cannot reform Islam. It's a cult like Scientology.

Because Islamic believes are the antithesis of western culture.
Plus your "prophet" urinated like a woman.

That sounds exactly what Sup Forumstards wish they could do with christianity

I dont. They just need small redpill how jews antagonize whites and muslims. Then there is a lot of common ground to talk about...

Russian muslim girl, for example.
And i do not hate islam at all.
I am an orthodox christian and i think i did read more islamists books than any "islamists" monkeys.
Ismamic scientists are very clever guys.

>There are many niggers and sand niggers who are Christians and we are "ok" with it but doesn't change the fact that you are still niggers and sand niggers.
So its about racism. Thanks for confirming my suspicions

I just want degeneracy to end, and it will never happen in the West unless Islam is involved or there is a massive change in the near future.

Since I don't see a massive change coming...

>Cucked by edgy uniformed White children who think they can change the world through the power of bantz and exaggeration.
Just stop coming to Sup Forums and your life will become beautiful.

Islam:
>cultural cancer, has killed many civilizations
>every time Islam looses influence in a country, the country progresses
>stuck in old-testament thinking
>basically, Islam is to philosophy and morals what a caveman is to a modern man

im under the impression pol is for ethno nationalism and staying behind our borders, we are anti globalist and only want a military for self defense

when the west expanded in the past it was to try and make savages more civilized whereas islam is about making civilized people more savage

Religion≠Race

YOU FUCKING IDIOT COON SAND NIGGER.

Islam is a FUCKING disease. Show me ONE fucking country that is majority Islam that is not a complete SHITHOLE.

Christian countries have gone through turmoil and have resolved most of their problems.

Islam is cancer and hasn't fixed their shit when in fact their fucking prophet is a pedophiliac and a war monger degenerate.

Turkey, Maldives, Kosovo?
Also it must be fun being twelve. Lurk moar, lad.

>Show me ONE fucking country that is majority Islam that is not a complete SHITHOLE.
That is becouse of apes living in it, not islam philosofy.

vicious beasts, there can be no peace with mudshits they'll always try to force their bacward habits wherever they live

We like brown Christians, Hindus, Buddhists... etc much much more than Muslims.

Why? Because you're inbred retards with bronze-age mentality that refuses to reform.
Don't even give me the 'but muh crusades' argument, christians have since reformed, but really they should ramp that shit back up since you fucks have proven time and time again that you are incapable of evolving... but yet again inbreeding will prevent evolution.

Seriously stop fucking your cousins.

It's because you treat women like shit, keep trying to slaughter everyone who isn't Muslim, and fuck goats. Mostly the part about fucking goats though because you're all shit at waging war. I'll keep saying this though: at least you have the decency not to shit in the street. You're the worst humanity has to offer but at least you're human. Indians are straight up monkeys.

What the fuck? Nonwhites and nonasians are literally referred to as shitskins

>using roaches as an example
khaled.jpg

>Implying your opinions matter

Actually, it's because of both
Islam is societal cancer, so combining it with a low IQ population does not yield the best results

I know you're baiting me with a le snarky sarcastic maymay that tries to parody what conservatives are saying but I'll bite anyway.

Look here faggot, religion here is not just a "culture" it is an ideology and a way of life especially if you're a muslim. You can't buy or do certain things if you're a muslim. This is mandated by LAW. You also can't change your religion willy nilly. If you convert to Islam, your wife and children will also convert to Islam. Converting back from Islam is practically impossible. Your children will also have to learn mandatory Islamic classes until highschool.

Also assimilating into say western culture is a good thing compared to assimilating into a muslim "culture". Here faggots like you would be put into ""treatment". So fuck you.

It's not about racism. It's about people acting decent.
Islam teachings and morals are considered indecent and incompatible with our western morals.

We don't believe in senseless killing, mutilating, beheading, murdering, and forcing our values upon others. Your people as a whole are hateful and destructive when seen through the eyes of our western morals. Why don't you just go home if you think we are so racist?

Because your home is a shithole, because your religion breeds people with poor morals, which creates a community of bad people who do bad things, which creates a shithole. Which more people will be born into to propagate the cycle. You are free to leave and break the cycle, but nobody wants you to bring your plague to corrupt our home.

HHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH
>that list

Ok Pajeet
Literally posted 3 shithole countries.

Do you want me to post Christian majority countries which are flourishing?

Idk, Moldavia?

I think muslims can only be tamed or "cooled down" with local Orthodox groups

I give muslims props for that. At least they have control over their women. White men do not anymore because of the liberal progressive movements and these fucking faggots sucking off traps and letting their wives fuck nigger. Seriously wtf you beta male pussies end your pathetic life.

With that being said stay the fuck out of my country, make yours the way you want it and ill try to fix mine. PS ill try to vote libertarians into office that dont waste moabs on your cave tunnels

>Moldavia

Hahaahahahaha

kys poo

Nope, because your culture are based on enslavement and enforced conformity. Once you separate yourself from mainstream movement, you will be crushed either by stone or words.

99% of your folks even can't comprehend on critical information written on your hulu book. And it's a big IF; if you want to take full measure on what's being written, go! wear the bomb vest and kill your folks. Pakistan, afghanistan know this issue first hand, ask them about it.

On family values, your culture utterly forced your wife to wear niqab,hijab... full enclosure like sack of meat... Feel horny, then you fuck your sack of meat...

Being lazyass yourself, you relied on child labor to cater your lifestyle. told your elderly children to work on the field, younger children taking care of home and youngests children, while your wife vagina looks like face of boxer being beaten to blue.

If you are good one, convert to other... there are better alternatives other than serving sauds and pedophiles.

Remember, if arabian peninsula states failed to diversify their economy, they will fall on final oil phase out.

I mostly see Islam as an extension of shitty brown people attitudes so yes, it's racism. Call the police.

If I wanted to be very pedantic about it I'd probably call myself an 'ethnic chauvinist' or some shit like that because I don't believe shitty attitudes are hard coded to your DNA and because outliers exist but 'racist' suits me just fine.

There are white muslims, brown muslims, and black muslims. and the thing they all have in common is they ALL commit acts of terror.

>/pol being more honest about islamic terror than the MSM

Your civilization has been nothing but fail since the Mongols pushed your shit in. Islam seems to be the uniting factor in many countries I wouldn't want to live in

I don't hate muslims. I hate jews who bring muslims here, who place them as the moral superiors in non-muslim lands so they're less inhibited to chimp out, and all the non-muslims start to hate them so they chimp out more, and more muslims are brought in and the non-muslims are continuously attacked by their jewish masters as anti-muslim.

Muslims are brought here intentionally to cause terrorism and fuel hatred and distrust.

Whites project their hatred internationally for a problem they are not allowed to solve domestically, and all their attention, angst and frustration gets directed at the muslims instead of the fucking kikes doing this shit.

I don't understand how people don't see this. If you were a 1% ethnicity with a hatred of the native and a monopoly on media, finance, diplomacy and power, then the more people you bring in to cause fucking chaos the less focus there will be on you.

All those points are true for Christianity lol

> KOSOVO

NOT A SHITHOLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Top shit post, Pajeet

If anything, I hate white muslims more because they are white and should know better

The Religion of Islam as a whole is a geo-political movement. In order to be the "Ideal" Muslim, you have to live as Muhammad did, but the Koran doesn't tell you how, you have to read the Siya and Haddith to find out.

>people still using Islamophobia and acting like its a legitimate term.
We don't fear you, we just fucking hate you

Why are Muslim not upset that their religion and culture is now just a bunch on inbred morons blowing each other up? Are you not mad that this is is the state if your culture and identity?

But that's not true, Mohammed lived and traded with the Jews who lived in Medinah alongside the Muslims even though they were harassing the Muslims. Only after they conspired against the Muslims and helped the pagan Arabian tribes against the people of Medinag he forced them to leave up to the north.

They are, but the problem is that they think the reason behind that is that they are not extreme enough in following their religion ans that they are influenced by the west.

wtf I hate Muslims now

Not even all Muslims are brown.
Sup Forums actively hates people who aren't brown nor are Muslim yet come from a Muslim-
majority country.

Death penalty for apostasy. As the very highest tip of a very broad and deep iceberg.

>Being baited into writing essays of this magnitude
Well OP, at least your thread wasn't a total failure

You must be real fucked in the head if you need to come to Sup Forums to find acceptance

yes

I hate white muslims, black muslims, brown muslims. Die, you goatfucking thrash.

Lol Pakistan vs India. If forced to choose nobody who is a kuffar picks the "land of the pure".

this 2bh

What even are you talking about? Have you ever given the time to read into Islam and not keep lurking in Sup Forums threads?

Sup Forums will be muslim soon. Soon....

>HHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH

>Hahaahahahaha

were you butthurt this much

This desu senpai. Browness is about challenging white supremacy and ending oppression of LGBTQA+.

its because you stand out i crime and social statistics.

You flee your own kebab shiteholes and basically dont do a fuck but get social benefits, do drugs and sponge off society. Whilst having "muh dick" tendencies just like niggers.

You cant integrate, and you add to our social costs by copulating with your first cousins and get degenerate and handicapped children.

Basically 1.400 years of inbreeding have made you incapable of living in civilization.

I hate Muslims because I had a goat named Floppsy who was brutally gangraped by a family of carpet merchants who took turns while I was forced to watch.

What about the three white European Muslim countries that definitely do exist?

The master bait.

>One word; ENVY.

ROFL

No.

The Islamic world is fucking backward and has been for centuries.

Well in your case because you're turbocucks.

What THE FUCK?